Thread: RNT or FS?

RNT or FS?

I know this may seem like a stupid question but what makes you decide to go to a RNT vs a FS I've only ever been to a RNT and I love the service they give especially at my favourite place Aloe Vera. However I have been reading the after reports on places like Rockdale 485 etc don't think I'd be able to afford ginza or 5* yet haha can you also expect a relaxing massage at FS as well? Or should I leave the two to their respective expertise?

I think when your favourite ml at your favourite shop the Aloe Vera starts giving you dfk, BBBJ , daty , CIM , FS and the works , you will get your own answer !

Cheers

I doubt will ever happen although nothing wrong with wishful thinking I guess. After all they are a RNT not a FS. The only way I see that happening is if I was pretty much throwing them huge tips and getting to know them on a more personal level which in itself has problems as per the post in the general talk about the ML girlfriend

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    ...I love the service they give especially at my favourite place Aloe Vera.
    I've been thinking about going to Aloe Vera for quite a while, but their roster has too little info on the girls. Is it possible to share some details on the nice MLs in that parlor?
    Are there any Korean ML?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by otokosg View Post
    I've been thinking about going to Aloe Vera for quite a while, but their roster has too little info on the girls. Is it possible to share some details on the nice MLs in that parlor?
    Are there any Korean ML?

Thanks in advance.
    I don't believe so, if you want korea i think the one upstairs is korean although i could be mistaken our good friend that has also replied to this thread has been there so maybe he can shed some light. Honestly Rachel and Nana will bring you to heaven either way, if you like your ML more on the voluptuous side choose rachel if you want a pocket rocket full of fun and great personality choose nana that being said i get along with rachel fabulously as well been needing to pay a visit to her haven't seen her in ages, however i'm tempted to try the double hands massage in the same building at shop 1b i've never done 30 mins before i usually go an hour or 45 as i like to savior the service.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I don't believe so, if you want korea i think the one upstairs is korean although i could be mistaken our good friend that has also replied to this thread has been there so maybe he can shed some light. Honestly Rachel and Nana will bring you to heaven either way, if you like your ML more on the voluptuous side choose rachel if you want a pocket rocket full of fun and great personality choose nana that being said i get along with rachel fabulously as well been needing to pay a visit to her haven't seen her in ages, however i'm tempted to try the double hands massage in the same building at shop 1b i've never done 30 mins before i usually go an hour or 45 as i like to savior the service.
    Haha I've seen pictures of Rachel before, she's been there for a long time, think the place used to be called some Japanese Cherry Blossom... but always got distracted by the fabulous double mamasan in the same building.... so never had the chance... mate you should try nicole and vicky. blows your mind

Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    Haha I've seen pictures of Rachel before, she's been there for a long time, think the place used to be called some Japanese Cherry Blossom... but always got distracted by the fabulous double mamasan in the same building.... so never had the chance... mate you should try nicole and vicky. blows your mind
    My goodness please tell me it's as good as I hear it is. I'm stuck in choosing between rachel or trying the double for today

Banned
    @caff3ry
    thanks for the reply.

personally i find rnt more attractive due to the suspense you get during part 1.
    i feel a lot more aroused when brushing my hand against the thigh or breasts of a fully clothed lady, than someone who gets nude right from the start and you know fucking her is a sure thing in 5mins.

anyway that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    Great memory Sam, yeap, 1A used to be called Cherry Blossom and was red hot at one stage, too hot that they had some issues so they shut down the advertising and kept a low profile for a long time, good to see them re-booted and become active again !

Rachel , if still the same busty girl , I have seen her and reviewed accordingly , pretty good session I would say but like you said, very hard to Not visit 1B but take the right turn to 1A, that's just me. And the fact that I only saw Rachel once probably gave it away.

Put it this way, if Rachel was Iris ! Then I guess you all know the answer !

Cheers

My goodness please tell me it's as good as I hear it is. I'm stuck in choosing between rachel or trying the double for today
    You need to expand your horizons brother caff!

The Mamasan double is a must try and after that, you will have a better understanding of what RnT is all about !

Then of course, to complete your journey, you will need to see those erotic masters Coco and Mimi as well. But that's another adventure for another day !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Oh yes mimi at burwood is a must!!! So much skills if only the younger girls have those skills, they will be the hottest thing in the city

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    You need to expand your horizons brother caff!

The Mamasan double is a must try and after that, you will have a better understanding of what RnT is all about !

Then of course, to complete your journey, you will need to see those erotic masters Coco and Mimi as well. But that's another adventure for another day !
    I just booked Nicole for 1 hour I don't know if I'm ready for the double yet but need to walk before you can run right? Anyways after all the AR I read last night I cannot wait! So I think the amount I need to bring will be 110 60+50 right? Also as a rookie what is allowed? Can you touch them before part 2 begins I've always just rested my hands under my chin when ever I go massage because it's more comfortable for me. I hope to build some great rapport up with Nicole and vicky

Banned
    No, at an FS shop, the massage is likely to be very ordinary or non-existent. Occasionally, there are exceptions. If you want quality FS services + massage I'd recommend Ginza.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I just booked Nicole for 1 hour I don't know if I'm ready for the double yet but need to walk before you can run right? Anyways after all the AR I read last night I cannot wait! So I think the amount I need to bring will be 110 60+50 right? Also as a rookie what is allowed? Can you touch them before part 2 begins I've always just rested my hands under my chin when ever I go massage because it's more comfortable for me. I hope to build some great rapport up with Nicole and vicky
    What is allowed really depends on the ML.

Here's another perspective. I tried the double awhile back and I personally didn't think too much about it. After a lot of expectation after reading all the AR I went to it. I think what I personally got out of it was I probably prefer young girls but i wouldnt have known until i tried this hahaha. Each to their own

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hehe I was given a lot of surprises during my first double with Vicky and Nicole. Nicole is very cool and lovely. Just tell her what you want and she'll try her best to make you happy

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This has been discussed before.

I'm an rnt guy. A few reasons for my preferences

- Cleaner
    - Safer
    - Less serious and more fun
    - A nicer atmosphere for all concerned
    - Cheaper
    - I enjoy the orgasms just as much if not more
    - More sexy and erotic, I find
    - If get caught by someone you know, can always play the 'Oh, I just wanted a massage'! Card

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I like the build up.. more intense