Thread: 244 paddington..what a bad sunday

Junior Member(有D料到)

244 paddington..what a bad sunday

This should be titled why I dont punt in the city often. I'm a frequent reader of AUS99 but am to lazy to post but here you go

It was sunday two weekends ago and I thought I'd have sunday lunch and as I was near paddington and had heard good things about the place so of I went. (note: I'm well spoken, always polite to girls and am easy on the eye and clean)
    Only two girls on so I chose one who want asian but had big boobs. Queenie was her name from Malaysia and looked pretty hot. booked for 45 mins and went to the room. She asked me if I had ever been there before, nope I answered
    She disappeared for quite some time and let me have a shower.
    Came back into room and just no chemistry. BBJ was offered for an extra $30 and was done without any enthusiasm. (I dont expect PSE but at least keep it going for more than 5 mins.). and it was early in the day.
    Dommed up and hopped on me and I came pretty quick as she was pretty hot. looked at the clock ...20 minutes to go. Can you have a shower now please. I was asked.
    I said we have at least 20 minutes and you are asking me to shower.
    To say I was annoyed was apparent and I told her she was scamming me for time and must think I am a nubie. Anyway I had a shower and went downstairs and told the owner what I thought. He did not give a rats. I'm not going back there ever.
    I know there will be people who love 244 and ask me if I was rude to her, smelly, etc. and maybe it was a bad day.but no and no. it was a scam. for me overpriced city girls who try and get away with it. you dont get this in Taren point or in the west or at willouby

Interesting you would mention Taren Point and Willoughby. I noticed those two shops have recycled so many old ARs dating back a few years or some.
    244 is a pretty great place at times. Especially when I had Moemoe~
    Best of luck for many chances on a great punt in future~

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review, i was thinking about trying this place but i guess i'll steer clear of it.

Banned
    Most girls have generally provided a good service at this place. One bad experience with one girl can't support the view that it's not worth paying a visit to this place when there have been many positive reviews from other punters.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    that's right, 244 is a great place