Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: North Shore FS shop recommendations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

North Shore FS shop recommendations

Hi everyone I have recently moved to Chatswood and would like to ask fellow punters which are some of the good fs shops near the area, thnak you!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Several options

Quote Originally Posted by ZhaW View Post
    Hi everyone I have recently moved to Chatswood and would like to ask fellow punters which are some of the good fs shops near the area, thnak you!

Chatswood
    La Petite Aroma
    Victoria Secrets

In Artarmon there is 116 and 78A Hampden st

In Roseville there is Roseville Rose

No.90 Hotham rd, Artarmon, the best value in the area.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    +1 for 90 Hotham, have had lots of great punts here.
    I haven't been there in a while though, as can't find updated roster or photos anymore. I'm sure the standard is the same though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    105 pymble?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    42 gladsville

Rooms are stiletto quality and girls are not bad.

I would recommend crystal the Singaporean girl.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex T Bear View Post
    Chatswood
    La Petite Aroma
    Victoria Secrets

In Artarmon there is 116 and 78A Hampden st

In Roseville there is Roseville Rose
    You can get some winners at 78A (Jessica), however I was there recently and had the worst punt of my life. The girl let a fart go as I was about to enter in mish. Not a massive fart, but enough to turn me off in the knowledge that I'd just been skunked.

Banned
    Do yourself a favour and visit Centrefolds North Shore. Bit pricey but worth every penny!

Quote Originally Posted by Disolve100 View Post
    Do yourself a favour and visit Centrefolds North Shore. Bit pricey but worth every penny!
    I hear that they have some special "more well put together" girls later at night for higher price.

Yes from memory it is pricy. Wouldn't hurt to phone in and check.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussyhands View Post
    I hear that they have some special "more well put together" girls later at night for higher price.

Yes from memory it is pricy. Wouldn't hurt to phone in and check.
    Yes, you are correct. There is one Colombian lass who was absolutely top shelf. Had the up the credit card limit though earlier that afternoon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hop on a train to Hornsby and give Hornsby 142 a go. I've been there a few times and haven't been disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by opimrs View Post
    Hop on a train to Hornsby and give Hornsby 142 a go. I've been there a few times and haven't been disappointed.
    I been to 142 once - was pretty good

The staff was friendly but a lot of the girls are 40+ and the youngest I saw was like 30 but still pretty.

Its not pricy if ur just into intercourse. 150/hr

In my opinion, 42 gladesville has better selection of girls for slightly more money. 190/hr

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Disolve100 View Post
    I picked a blonde MILF type who wasn't a bad punt, but she had me shoot too soon, and she then spent the last 30 minutes of the session basically pleasuring herself and giving me no option but to rubbing her out for an extended period where I'd rather she'd given me a second ride. I've had that same experience with 3 of the last 4 punts with caucasian girls. I love a horny girl, but if I'm paying, it's about me darling. Clearly I'm a soft touch, so to speak.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What about 533 Willoughby? Any good?

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyamoto View Post
    What about 533 Willoughby? Any good?
    I've been twice and I've had good punts. Reading reviews here though, that isn't always the case.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    depends on what exactly you are after, you can try pure massage in north sydney, aint expensive and wont disappoint and the upmarket bathouse in crows nest is also very good, very nice and fairly experienced europeans, great age range BUT there are no beds, only massage tables and its a bit pricey, no less than $300 for a 1 hour.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    just realized this is a bit of an old thread, but nevertheless... has anyone been to centrefolds recently? the very vague updated info is that its not good anymore. But ive seen changes in their adds on sydneybackpage and was wondering if things are better now. I'd personally like to know if DFK and or DATY are included or are they extras? With a bit more info I am willing to give go try and write a review but as of now I dont want to risk it as there is simply not enough info.

Quote Originally Posted by fit69 View Post
    just realized this is a bit of an old thread, but nevertheless... has anyone been to centrefolds recently? the very vague updated info is that its not good anymore. But ive seen changes in their adds on sydneybackpage and was wondering if things are better now. I'd personally like to know if DFK and or DATY are included or are they extras? With a bit more info I am willing to give go try and write a review but as of now I dont want to risk it as there is simply not enough info.
    I think it depends on time u go and whether the girl is VIP girl or not.

U should call up to confirm. The VIP girls are like 400 +/- 50 something like that. And are apparently not bad quality. The non-VIP girls are older like 35+ is what I hear.

If anything ull want to the try the VIP girls after 6pm they are better put together is what they told me lol...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussyhands View Post
    I think it depends on time u go and whether the girl is VIP girl or not.

U should call up to confirm. The VIP girls are like 400 +/- 50 something like that. And are apparently not bad quality. The non-VIP girls are older like 35+ is what I hear.

If anything ull want to the try the VIP girls after 6pm they are better put together is what they told me lol...
    haha thanks for the info, hmmm ~400 is more than what I expected but I assume all the basics included. I'll give them a call. Thanks for the info

Hey ZhaW*, mate if your after a real woman, and not a young lady, you can't go past Amanda Heavens at 60 Whiting St. mature aged woman, some absolute knockouts, and some seriously genuine women whom love to give and receive pleasure..........its a punters world all right..........

All the best

Mr B

Keeping the BASTARDS Honest..well thats my goal in life..........

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast