Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: North Shore FS shop recommendations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bastard View Post
    Hey ZhaW*, mate if your after a real woman, and not a young lady, you can't go past Amanda Heavens at 60 Whiting St. mature aged woman, some absolute knockouts, and some seriously genuine women whom love to give and receive pleasure..........its a punters world all right..........

All the best

Mr B

Keeping the BASTARDS Honest..well thats my goal in life..........
    I went once and man.... Umm I like them young... Lol

Man or ran.......my friend.......I bet you do..........
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    I stayed the course which was not the best experience as she tried very hard and worked very hard. It just wasn't my thing....

Respect for those that like them older - I just found through experience I like them on the fresh side

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rcha086 View Post
    I've been twice and I've had good punts. Reading reviews here though, that isn't always the case.
    Likewise, I've been here a few times and always had a good time. You do have to book ahead though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by opimrs View Post
    Likewise, I've been here a few times and always had a good time. You do have to book ahead though
    Well, I tried, I won't be going back. The room wasn't good, the shower wasn't good (was there old chewing gum stuck up in the top of the shower screen?) and the girl wasn't good.

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar
    Pure Massage is my first choice. Not every ML is available for FS it seems so I discretely check before getting to the room. The girls are mostly pretty, shapely and clean. There is no GFE or extras like anal, but when you just want to spend 30 minutes screwing a fun,gorgeous Thai girl followed by a relaxing head massage it is good value at $130 + $50.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    True that about pure massage. for a good and clean quickie and a massage its the place to go, but if you want extras or GFE then unfortunately you aint got a chance i think. Wish they brought new girls with more services of that type, there is a good window of opportunity for it to happen, the girls are still young to be enjoyed and to properly teach new ones who could offer GFE or PSE.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by henry_lawson View Post
    I picked a blonde MILF type who wasn't a bad punt, but she had me shoot too soon, and she then spent the last 30 minutes of the session basically pleasuring herself and giving me no option but to rubbing her out for an extended period where I'd rather she'd given me a second ride. I've had that same experience with 3 of the last 4 punts with caucasian girls. I love a horny girl, but if I'm paying, it's about me darling. Clearly I'm a soft touch, so to speak.
    Centrefolds haven't impressed me the few times I've been. Most will only do CBJ and kissing costs extra. I think there is far better value to be had in the other places already mentioned.

Roseville Rose is quite good, only been there once though.

533 is a bit meh, my first punt was great, second was poor, third was nuts I dont want to go into details but I wont be going back.

also lol op I just moved to chatty as well, I think Roseville will be my regular haunt when I'm not visiting ginza as its so close by.

I know quite a few girls that work in various shops on the North Shore. One girl I know works 78a Artarmon, 533 and 105 Pymble. Others go between 142 and 533.....104 and 533 etc etc.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'd add 81 Diamonds at Crows Nest:

http://81crowsnest.com/

Changed management a few months ago and it's great now:

- full line ups each time; no expectation you book
    - most girls are students (really; ie mid-20's)
    - good mix of backgrounds (I've seen Thai, Filipino, Columbian, Chinese, Korean etc)
    - they finally fixed the shower heads
    - $180 / hour so price is fair

CBJ is normal with the younger girls, BBBJ with the older ones. No specific house policy seems to apply.

Avoid the cute Korean girl though. She doesn't ever stop talking.....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rhinopark View Post

- good mix of backgrounds (I've seen Thai, Filipino, Columbian, Chinese, Korean etc)

CBJ is normal with the younger girls, BBBJ with the older ones. No specific house policy seems to apply.

Hi Rhinopark,

Who do you recommend from here?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoylan16 View Post
    Hi Rhinopark,

Who do you recommend from here?
    Probably my current favourites are Aimy (Vietnamese) and Tammy (Thai). Both are young (22 and 19 respectively), thin, a little on the short side (especially Tammy) and have "standard" service. Aimy's English isn't great, but Tammy's is excellent. For an older (and taller :-) ) option, I'd recommend the Filipino girl. Can't recall her name, but great body (very tight downstairs) and great service.

The young Korean girl was my only bad punt in this place in recent months, and it was because she just wouldn't stop talking about her quest to find a husband!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Can you remember the Korean girl's name?

Checked this place out last night. Room was reasonable. Was about 10.30pm and only one girl available. Hardened chinese milf, Coco. Reasonable session. 180/h. I would go again to check out some of the other girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    anyone here been to La Petite Aroma?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Upmarket Bathouse

The upmarket bathouse is one of my favourite spots. depending on my mood a nice massage but more often than not I go for a full range of extras & the girls do not disappoint. Must get back for a visit soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andy 86a View Post
    The upmarket bathouse is one of my favourite spots. depending on my mood a nice massage but more often than not I go for a full range of extras & the girls do not disappoint. Must get back for a visit soon.
    Andy, Can you do a couple of reviews of this place please ? This place is so under the radar, even if you walk past you would have no idea its a massage shop. Yet website says it's been in business 45 years.
    Roster description of girls looks great, but do they live up to the expectation given the high end pricing ?
    Can imagine the extras are at the extreme price point as well ?

Junior Member(有D料到)

LPA

Quote Originally Posted by monkeybusiness View Post
    anyone here been to La Petite Aroma?
    of course! it's an institution! many of my clubbing nights ended there lol
    the place just doesn't want to embrace technology with a dodgy website, but it is a legit place with good WLs, good rooms and a lot of variety in girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Upmarket bathouse

Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer View Post
    Andy, Can you do a couple of reviews of this place please ? This place is so under the radar, even if you walk past you would have no idea its a massage shop. Yet website says it's been in business 45 years.
    Roster description of girls looks great, but do they live up to the expectation given the high end pricing ?
    Can imagine the extras are at the extreme price point as well ?
    I’ve been going to this place since 2007 & had a long break until recently. Used to see a girl, Natasha/Vanessa & always skipped massage & went straight into full service, she does not work anymore.

The girl I did see recently asked me specifically not to review but gave a full range of extras which more than met my needs!! best days to go are on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday, definitely worth a visit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast