Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Who are your top 5 MLs you really wanted to fuck but can't !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    On topic though, "can't" is probably not the right word, I think any and every ML will spread em for enough Pineapple juice, maybe "can't afford to" is a better term! Too many lol.

I'd probably put Hana/Sofia, June, Jenny (all NSM) and regrets on Aoi, Anita (Ex - SV).

Last two are regrets because I didn't know p3 was a thing back then
    Wait since when did Anita from SV do part 3?? Can someone confirm??

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    My best advice for you is to stop thinking of her!!! Delete all her contacts is the only way out! Take care "cute boy "

Senior Member(無間使者)
    First time I met Anita was in 2018, I went to SV to see Flower this young Malaysian girl with a great body. Anyway Flower wasn't ready yet so Mamasan convinced me to try Anita while I wait, I reluctantly agreed but I had nothing better to do. She provided a really good part 1 massage but since I was saving myself for next booking I didn't take her up on part 2.

Anyway a couple years past and people always raved about Anita on these forums who I just thought was average looking, so I gave her another try. She still remembered me and this time during part 2 she did this whole dirty talk routine with some fantasy setting, I guess I needed to use my imagination but I thought it was cheesy and kinda amusing. I didn't cum, just made an excuse about nerves. She promised more on offer next visit, implying pt3. I always assumed that Pt3 was the reason all the dudes raved about her on here, because it can't be looks. I wasn't curious to find out so never went back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    1) Selena (boss / mamasan at Motion Life, Neutral Bay and 276 Thornleigh) in line with Motion Life being my current go to shop. Amazing tits, totally fuckable body
    2) Sara at Summerville drives me crazy - has pussy slide, catbath all over, and she loves to do FIA on me, done DATY twice .... but she's never BJ'd me or let me fuck her (yet)
    3) The legendary Malaysian Canny - done BBBJ, DATY, Rimming on her, Cockslide all over her, Pussyslide all over me, COT, Cum On Neck, Cum on Ass .... but never fucked her yet ....
    4) Canny's Malaysian friend Pen (Summerville) aka Ester (at 227 I think ?) .. same deal, almost everything but fucking.
    5) Not really an ML, but Jenny, ex=receptionist at 88A Artarmon, now at Lalabells, I think. I had a booking 1 day, and the girl was not ready, so Jenny came in for the first 15 minutes, ... she went straight to massaging my ass, then kissed my ass, spanked me and bit my ass cheeks ... had me up off the table 5 mins later, she kneeled down and started licking my balls .... when the door opened and my booking walked in .... damn .... all this in 15 hot minutes, and Jenny was fully clothed all the time ... so since then I have had a yearning to go all the way ... but the opportunity never arose ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    My best advice for you is to stop thinking of her!!! Delete all her contacts is the only way out! Take care "cute boy "
    Ahahaha why do you call me “cute boy”??

I do miss her though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    First time I met Anita was in 2018, I went to SV to see Flower this young Malaysian girl with a great body. Anyway Flower wasn't ready yet so Mamasan convinced me to try Anita while I wait, I reluctantly agreed but I had nothing better to do. She provided a really good part 1 massage but since I was saving myself for next booking I didn't take her up on part 2.

Anyway a couple years past and people always raved about Anita on these forums who I just thought was average looking, so I gave her another try. She still remembered me and this time during part 2 she did this whole dirty talk routine with some fantasy setting, I guess I needed to use my imagination but I thought it was cheesy and kinda amusing. I didn't cum, just made an excuse about nerves. She promised more on offer next visit, implying pt3. I always assumed that Pt3 was the reason all the dudes raved about her on here, because it can't be looks. I wasn't curious to find out so never went back.
    I had a non experience with Anita back in the summer of 2017-2018 I recall. It was stinking hot & I booked Anita but upon arrival Anita was with another client already. She'd been double booked. Anita came out of the room & apologised & asked if I would wait. I read the reviews on here thinking she must be some gorgeous girl but alas she wasn't or at least not to my usual tastes. I said don't worry I'm leaving. The young girl looking after reception asked if I wanted too see other girls but still no good I was still going to walk & then I thought wait are you available for massage. That girl was Flower. She was indeed a gorgeous girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Deleted .... duplicate post.
    Last edited by pocket rocket; 25-07-2023 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Deleted ... duplicate post

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by pocket rocket View Post
    1) Selena (boss / mamasan at Motion Life, Neutral Bay and 276 Thornleigh) in line with Motion Life being my current go to shop. Amazing tits, totally fuckable body
    2) Sara at Summerville drives me crazy - has pussy slide, catbath all over, and she loves to do FIA on me, done DATY twice .... but she's never BJ'd me or let me fuck her (yet)
    3) The legendary Malaysian Canny - done BBBJ, DATY, Rimming on her, Cockslide all over her, Pussyslide all over me, COT, Cum On Neck, Cum on Ass .... but never fucked her yet ....
    4) Canny's Malaysian friend Pen (Summerville) aka Ester (at 227 I think ?) .. same deal, almost everything but fucking.
    5) Not really an ML, but Jenny, ex=receptionist at 88A Artarmon, now at Lalabells, I think. I had a booking 1 day, and the girl was not ready, so Jenny came in for the first 15 minutes, ... she went straight to massaging my ass, then kissed my ass, spanked me and bit my ass cheeks ... had me up off the table 5 mins later, she kneeled down and started licking my balls .... when the door opened and my booking walked in .... damn .... all this in 15 hot minutes, and Jenny was fully clothed all the time ... so since then I have had a yearning to go all the way ... but the opportunity never arose ...
    I’ve fucked and been fucking 2 of the girls on that list. I assumed these girls readily offered it to all/most punters as all I did was ask on the respective first visits. Im pretty sure I’ve read other reviews confirming this too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I know one of the girl on that list had no problem providing FS to me. Very much a YMMV case it looks like. But don’t feel bad mate. I got rejected plenty of times too lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I cant remember name, but she was the only thai girl at a korean massage shop... during shower, she kept rubbing her butt and pussy on my dick, so i whispered to her, oh i want to fuck you so much right now...

She looked me in the eye and asked me, do you bring condom, back then i didn't.... then she said next time...

The day after i gone overseas for a month.
    When i came back, i quickly went back to the shop. Too bad she already left....

Met plenty massage girls these days offer FS, but kept thinking of her as the one that got away kinda thing...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Single Malt View Post
    I’ve fucked and been fucking 2 of the girls on that list. I assumed these girls readily offered it to all/most punters as all I did was ask on the respective first visits. Im pretty sure I’ve read other reviews confirming this too.
    Thanks Single Malt, you have re-energised my enthusiasm for a repeat visit ... I will have to up my game, .... this will basically involve extra pineapples, so hopefully that will do the trick ...

Pretty sure based on my previous experiences with all, I can work out which 2 your are referring to

PS: By your User Name , I assume you are also a lover of Scotch Whisky ... I've got half a bottle of Caol Isla Islay Malt sitting in my cabinet, but I barely drink spirits at all these days, so on the off-chance we ever meet, you are welcome to a glass or two ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    Yeah I know one of the girl on that list had no problem providing FS to me. Very much a YMMV case it looks like. But don’t feel bad mate. I got rejected plenty of times too lol
    Thanks mate, yes, you and Single Malt have boosted my spirits (no pun intended), and my dick !!! Regardless of no FS (yet) with these 5, all the sessions were still great and very enjoyable with the services they provides .... all really know what do do with a cock. Yes YMMV on many punts, that's the beauty, mystique and intrigue of punting in RnT "non-FS" shops.

Going to go back for another try soon ......

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Well, she offered it to me but I didn't bite. She just didn't do it for me in terms of sex appeal. That whole semi-dominatrix OTT horny girl act wasn't my cup of tea. I actually barely made it to cum in part 2, had to close my eyes and concentrate real hard about leggy girls, let alone want to fuck her.

Who knows, maybe the "offer" was part of her act, I dunno.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pen/ester def offers part 3

Quote Originally Posted by pocket rocket View Post
    My first visit to a particular shop is one on your list and boom bj, 69, and she rode me true Asian cowgirl and still every visit it's guaranteed we're on.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    2 thai girls from SBM, Liya and Fiona give amazing part 2 and hint at part 3 but both have never offered. I always wait til offered and don't ask beforehand. Is part 3 possible? Any idea how many pineapples?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfie View Post
    2 thai girls from SBM, Liya and Fiona give amazing part 2 and hint at part 3 but both have never offered. I always wait til offered and don't ask beforehand. Is part 3 possible? Any idea how many pineapples?
    Fiona yes for a few pineapples not sure about Liya never tried her

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by zorsty View Post
    Pen/ester def offers part 3
    Great, thanks Zorsty, time to go visit Pen / Ester again, with a new game plan ..... and a couple of extra pineapples !!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana69r View Post
    My first visit to a particular shop is one on your list and boom bj, 69, and she rode me true Asian cowgirl and still every visit it's guaranteed we're on.
    Cheers Indi, as mentioned to other who have positive experiences here, time for me to revisit a couple of these star performers ...

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast