Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are your top 5 MLs you really wanted to fuck but can't !!!

Who are your top 5 MLs you really wanted to fuck but can't !!!

There must be some regrets , what if! missed signal or opportunities , like to share some ??

1. Tamara, @ At Michelle's in Newland Street, 19 yr old Aussie blonde beach babe, 34 DD Cups ! Used to see her every week!

2. Emmanuelle, also @ At Michelle's , late 20's French girl with darker skin, like a brownish pearl! only a full C Cups but that Ass !! Excellent GFE , one Christmas I looked her two hours so that we could have a Xmas lunch before our session, what did we drink? Moët of course !

3. Iris - recent 227 Broadway and QVB , plenty of reviews around !

4. Rebecca - recent 316 and Broadway, read the reviews !

5. Yuki - ex Wishway ( I fucking wished that I had paid the $120/hr b2b option back then !) and then 288 Wattle, always excellent part 1 and sensational teasing and HJ but by then had a bloody no nude for Asian policy which could not be broken even with $100 tip and 30+ sessions ! Wasn't that hot really and only smallish tits, but I just wanted to fuck her once ! You know what I mean - it's the tits that you can't touch and see.......

How's yours !!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ahlungor I need clarification on what you mean.

Do you mean , an ML who you wanted to FS? ( but you're an rnt guy like myself so it shouldn't matter?)

Do you mean she didn't offer FS? Or do you mean she was into you and you missed the signal and didn't go out with her?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I would really love to fuck candy at Vip hehe

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thai Emma from the old Oasis massage who's now working at St Leonards.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan86 View Post
    Ahlungor I need clarification on what you mean.

Do you mean , an ML who you wanted to FS? ( but you're an rnt guy like myself so it shouldn't matter?)

Do you mean she didn't offer FS? Or do you mean she was into you and you missed the signal and didn't go out with her?
    No mate, I wanted to fuck them ! But can't !

I doubt any of the above mentioned MLs would have offered FS to other clients and I missed out ! It's more like an impossible dream ! Make that plenty of very wet dreams !

Like you can fuck their tits, fuck their hands every time but never inside them ! It's a pity !

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    All of them ...
    You meet her, you get naked, you chat, she massages you, she gets naked, you fool around, she plays with your cock.
    Fuck yeah, you wanna fuck her!

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    All of them ...
    You meet her, you get naked, you chat, she massages you, she gets naked, you fool around, she plays with your cock.
    Fuck yeah, you wanna fuck her!
    LIKE !!

But not all the MLs I would wanted to fuck, some are a lot more than the others !!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    No mate, I wanted to fuck them ! But can't !

I doubt any of the above mentioned MLs would have offered FS to other clients and I missed out ! It's more like an impossible dream ! Make that plenty of very wet dreams !

Like you can fuck their tits, fuck their hands every time but never inside them ! It's a pity !
    This might sound weird, but I'm fine with it.

I actually feel more than satisfied after rnt. To me, it's job done!

Yes, of course it would be good to fuck them, but I'm totally ok with it, and don't have any feelings of regret.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan86 View Post
    This might sound weird, but I'm fine with it.

I actually feel more than satisfied after rnt. To me, it's job done!

Yes, of course it would be good to fuck them, but I'm totally ok with it, and don't have any feelings of regret.
    Surprised to see mimi not on list.so either done with her or she is not the best

Quote Originally Posted by man11 View Post
    Surprised to see mimi not on list.so either done with her or she is not the best
    As there is only one list so far, so I assume you are asking me, well, as per title, the top five we are talking about! Purely for skills and services , Mimi absolutely is in that top 5 level but that not necessarily meant that I really wanted to have FS with her, don't get me wrong, if she is willing, I'm quite ready to complete the journey with her and I did offer her extra $100 for FS in the early days and I was turned down and I respect that and never bring up the matter again !

Couldn't really ask for any more for what she had given me, so no FS ! No worry , I'm still one of her loyal fans !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    As there is only one list so far, so I assume you are asking me, well, as per title, the top five we are talking about! Purely for skills and services , Mimi absolutely is in that top 5 level but that not necessarily meant that I really wanted to have FS with her, don't get me wrong, if she is willing, I'm quite ready to complete the journey with her and I did offer her extra $100 for FS in the early days and I was turned down and I respect that and never bring up the matter again !

Couldn't really ask for any more for what she had given me, so no FS ! No worry , I'm still one of her loyal fans !
    Thanks for your honest reply.she will always remain on to do list.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    yeah mate i would so fuck Mimi if I can lol

Brother AL the reason they are our ML is because they can only go so far if they really wanted to give FS wouldn't they just become a WL? Speaking of which I did ask you this before but has anyone actually ever managed to get FS from a ML (feel free to not name them) just curious as all because I'd imagine the noise coming from the room would be rather obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    Brother AL the reason they are our ML is because they can only go so far if they really wanted to give FS wouldn't they just become a WL? Speaking of which I did ask you this before but has anyone actually ever managed to get FS from a ML (feel free to not name them) just curious as all because I'd imagine the noise coming from the room would be rather obvious.
    FS from MLs ? Heaps mate, happens everyday !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    Yes, MLs only doing RnT could well be the majority!

But as brother Wil rightfully pointed, MLs also providing extras such as BJ and FS are not impossible ! And the difference is: if they work in a FS shop, they already made the choice = actually = no choice ! They have to suck every cock that walks through the door and every Tom Dick and Harry can come and fuck them !

While if she works in a RnT , all she has to do is get naked and gives a HJ , she is in complete control of what else if any she likes to offer and to whom and get paid for it!

Put it this way, a girl can work in a RnT and remains a Virgin! Enough said! As if.........haha

Cheers

Ps. And this is one of the main reasons why so many seasoned punters are going after FS in massage shops - it's like a quest or challenge to them to see if they can get FS out of a ml who normally does not spread her legs or suck cocks !!

But as brother Wil rightfully pointed, MLs also providing extras such as BJ and FS are not impossible ! And the difference is: if they work in a FS shop, they already made the choice = actually = no choice ! They have to suck every cock that walks through the door and every Tom Dick and Harry can come and fuck them !

Cheers
    That's wrong again !

Have you heard of some girls refusing to provide certain services to some customers ? That's 1.

Have you seen and read ads that some girls see Asian only ? That's 2.

And 3, some shops have CCTV cameras where the girls can see customers coming in, if she doesn't want to see you, she just won't come out for the lineup !

And you said an ML can choose which cock to suck as you like to put it that way, does it make any difference if you're the second cock she sucks or the fifth cock she sucks on the day ? You might even be the first cock a WL sucks on the day if it's not a busy day !

You're just kidding yourself !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    oh yeah that CCTV bit is so true, my regular always know i'm coming she never looked surprised until I asked why and she was like i've already seen you in the camera

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    That's wrong again !

Have you heard of some girls refusing to provide certain services to some customers ? That's 1.

Have you seen and read ads that some girls see Asian only ? That's 2.

And 3, some shops have CCTV cameras where the girls can see customers coming in, if she doesn't want to see you, she just won't come out for the lineup !

And you said an ML can choose which cock to suck as you like to put it that way, does it make any difference if you're the second cock she sucks or the fifth cock she sucks on the day ? You might even be the first cock a WL sucks on the day if it's not a busy day !

You're just kidding yourself !
    What you said is all true, no arguement from me, yes, I was a bit generalizing , of course, even a WL in FS shop can refuse to see any client or even after payment and inside the room she can still say no and give refund , this is a free country and they are not sex slaves! I know that, and cctv is a very important aspect for the general protection of the WLs in terms of privacy and other matter.

But in general, my point is, if you walk into a FS shop, and pick a WL from the line up, you usually will get the basic shop services as per the price list. While if you go to a RnT shop then RnT is all you can be guaranteed - but again , the MLs can change her mind and decided Not to take her clothes off and give you any hand job, there are always exceptions to the rules and I'm in no way talking about if you absolutely can or can not do or get certain services !

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Yes, MLs only doing RnT could well be the majority!

While if she works in a RnT , all she has to do is get naked and gives a HJ , she is in complete control of what else if any she likes to offer and to whom and get paid for it!

Put it this way, a girl can work in a RnT and remains a Virgin! Enough said! As if.........haha

Cheers

Ps. And this is one of the main reasons why so many seasoned punters are going after FS in massage shops - it's like a quest or challenge to them to see if they can get FS out of a ml who normally does not spread her legs or suck cocks !!
    Lol you're right big brother. Is a big challenge some time .

That's why seeing ml can be so stressful.

Might switch back to wl for awhile lol

Still waiting for "moon to return"

What you said is all true, no arguement from me, yes, I was a bit generalizing , of course, even a WL in FS shop can refuse to see any client or even after payment and inside the room she can still say no and give refund , this is a free country and they are not sex slaves! I know that, and cctv is a very important aspect for the general protection of the WLs in terms of privacy and other matter.

But in general, my point is, if you walk into a FS shop, and pick a WL from the line up, you usually will get the basic shop services as per the price list. While if you go to a RnT shop then RnT is all you can be guaranteed - but again , the MLs can change her mind and decided Not to take her clothes off and give you any hand job, there are always exceptions to the rules and I'm in no way talking about if you absolutely can or can not do or get certain services !
    And my point is, if an ML can do it for one customer, she can and will do it for other customers, don't make it sound like she's not in the sex industry and only WLs are !

And if an ML can provide this services, and if she's confident that she can compete with other WLs in physical appearance, she will at some stage turn WL where the money is, that include a lot of your all time favorite MLs too !

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast