Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are your top 5 MLs you really wanted to fuck but can't !!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Suzy offered you something kinky???

Did it involve a leather outfit and a whip?
    Was it a prostate massage?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think ChulSoo and Kingwally are talking about two different Vivians.

The old Sussex Star one has indeed left for good several months ago. But Sylvia/Vivian at SS/DOS is still around and on the roster at both places.

I had the pleasure of seeing the Vivian that has since left and I didn't get lucky! 😒

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    You 2 clowns please shut up Lol!!!
    It's who you want to fck !!!
    (Not in the open forum who you fcked)

Please lol Respect the girls nd the shop that treated you so good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    KW, thought you'd know a bit better than to boast in the open forum.. cant believe where this thread has gone.. all these little boasts about ML's.. a race to shut down as many shops as possible? All who are paying advertisers on here? At what point do moderators step in? Jeez fellas, use your pm's!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    isnt this what the private forum is for lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by kezza View Post
    KW, thought you'd know a bit better than to boast in the open forum.. cant believe where this thread has gone.. all these little boasts about ML's.. a race to shut down as many shops as possible? All who are paying advertisers on here? At what point do moderators step in? Jeez fellas, use your pm's!
    Sorry Kezza...I now realise the error of my ways with my comments...if the moderators can delete my comments please do so.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Sorry Kezza...I now realise the error of my ways with my comments...if the moderators can delete my comments please do so.
    you can go back and edit your own post anytime dude ...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    you can go back and edit your own post anytime dude ...
    Looks like my comments were deleted...thanks Moderators. I realise the error of my comments.

CL....please I prefer if you don't call me dude...it is an unwelcome slice of Americanisms that has polluted the language skills of many younger people in Australia.

Banned
    Looks like my comments were deleted...thanks Moderators. I realise the error of my comments.

CL....please I prefer if you don't call me dude...it is an unwelcome slice of Americanisms that has polluted the language skills of many younger people in Australia.
    You're on a forum talking about people you wanna fuck and get offended by dude???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No problem KW..just thought it was unfair to the girl and the shop... all good, thanks for that

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    You're on a forum talking about people you wanna fuck and get offended by dude???
    Yep...I don't get offended by fucking but this Gangsta/ crap/ trash talk /Mundine style talk is sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by JetSetWilly View Post
    Hear, hear! While we're at it, could we please stop saying "my bad" too?
    My bad dude, will try to refrain in future

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dude
    dude
    1) Originally, “dude” meant a stuck up person who dressed overly well. It first emerged in the year 1883 in England.

2) Later it was used in the old west to mean a city person who moved to the west without actually know what he was doing. Synonymous with “city-slicker”

3) Later, in California, the term changed from these insults to a term meaning any male, human or otherwise. Sometimes it is used in reference to tom-girls. Now, it is often used for emphasis as well.
    “Look at that rich fellow; what a dude! Do you see the feather in his hat?”

“What’s that dude doing in these parts? I bet he can't even ride a horse!”

“Hey dude, I missed you at the movies the other day!”

Dude, that's harsh.”

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    NO WAY DUDE !!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My current top 5 aren't necessarily based on outstanding beauty. These are girls that I get along with and have good banter and laughs. And most importantly, they are girls (for me at least) that will not put out no matter how much you offer them!

1. Japanese Suzy (SS)
    2. Tina (DOS)
    3. Nancy (227)
    4. Amy (Golden Rose)
    5. Larita (Diva George St)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    My current top 5 aren't necessarily based on outstanding beauty. These are girls that I get along with and have good banter and laughs. And most importantly, they are girls (for me at least) that will not put out no matter how much you offer them!

1. Japanese Suzy (SS)
    2. Tina (DOS)
    3. Nancy (227)
    4. Amy (Golden Rose)
    Pretty good list. How about your top 5 that will/have put out?

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post

1. Japanese Suzy (SS)
    2. Tina (DOS)
    3. Nancy (227)
    4. Amy (Golden Rose)
    Thanks for the heads up I will definitely avoid these then
    Actually I have seen one of them and she let me give her an orgasm with my fingers ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's one way of looking at it...others will see it as a challenge! Good luck I say!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Thanks HH...Tina is on my target for long time. It's she really that pretty as they say she is? Nude hj now right ?? Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think she's pretty but there are better looking girls at Diva for sure. She has a well proportioned body with nice B cups. Long long legs.....
    For me it's only ever been standard extras....even after many many visits!
    Definitely give her a go, especially as she seems to be in the roster 3-4 times a week. No excuse Woods!
    PM me if you get further than me!

Quote Originally Posted by jbrix View Post
    As if the regulators don't already know that massage shops are providing FS. They don't care.

Not to mention in the eyes of the regulators, handjobs are equally illegal as FS.

so, just relax.
    Quite the point. I also imagine (assume, in other words) that rather than the shops themselves, wouldn't it be more likely that it is the ML herself that does FS purely out of self-want/self-need, much like when a dude wants/needs to fuck?

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast