Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are your top 5 MLs you really wanted to fuck but can't !!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I think she's pretty but there are better looking girls at Diva for sure. She has a well proportioned body with nice B cups. Long long legs.....
    For me it's only ever been standard extras....even after many many visits!
    Definitely give her a go, especially as she seems to be in the roster 3-4 times a week. No excuse Woods!
    PM me if you get further than me!

Ahh yes sounds good . B Cup nice size long leg love it nd a pretty face awesome she ticked all boxes

No excuse really but it's so close to China town I have to be more careful that's all.
    Definitely see her next !!!
    Thanks HH

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by doodlee View Post
    Its not a recent one but I used to see a Thai girl called Patti in George st about 5 years ago.

Was fantastic and opened up over the years but never got to full fill the service after she finished one day and couldn't find her again.

On a side note anybody know who I am talking about and even more so know where she is
    She is living in Thailand with her Thai husband . She had a baby about 18 months ago but looks fantastic now...I had lunch with her when I was there in May.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry put this on the wrong thread just now... That's why I have 10!!
    Some of these might be from a while ago....

1. LEXI @diva - love this skinny bird. number one on my list at the moment.

2. DAISY @diva - I get the feeling that a few more visits and more $ might yield results here.

3. ROSSIE @qvb - another skinny one... Think I saw her still working there end of last year...

4. LULU @qvb - unfortunately I think this one is gorne. She was my 'go to girl' for ages. Excellent, excellent part2. Let me do everything but...
    Would love to know if she still works somewhere else?

5. AMY @227 - Something about this slim thing. Think we have a connection. Maybe a few more visits...

6. JOJO @227 - another one from a while ago. She was so young and nubile... Got some fingering and GF kissing but not much else.

7. TARAH @227 - also gone... But possibly the one I wanted the most. Only saw her once. My god. Best Spanish ever! Please tell me she still works somewhere?

8. SELINA @227 - reckon if the session had been an hour... Could have made some serious headway. Pashing at the end was amazing. Probably one of my rare non-asian MLs. Asian sized though!

9. KIMI @227 - just did a review of her... Nuff said.

10. LOLITA @121 - saw her recently but had to leave early cos late for dinner... Didn't get far enough and now I'm wanting...

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    There must be some regrets , what if! missed signal or opportunities , like to share some ??

1. Tamara, @ At Michelle's in Newland Street, 19 yr old Aussie blonde beach babe, 34 DD Cups ! Used to see her every week!

2. Emmanuelle, also @ At Michelle's , late 20's French girl with darker skin, like a brownish pearl! only a full C Cups but that Ass !! Excellent GFE , one Christmas I looked her two hours so that we could have a Xmas lunch before our session, what did we drink? Moët of course !

3. Iris - recent 227 Broadway and QVB , plenty of reviews around !

4. Rebecca - recent 316 and Broadway, read the reviews !

5. Yuki - ex Wishway ( I fucking wished that I had paid the $120/hr b2b option back then !) and then 288 Wattle, always excellent part 1 and sensational teasing and HJ but by then had a bloody no nude for Asian policy which could not be broken even with $100 tip and 30+ sessions ! Wasn't that hot really and only smallish tits, but I just wanted to fuck her once ! You know what I mean - it's the tits that you can't touch and see.......

How's yours !!
    Thanks to brother Dipper who digs up this old thread and bring back some memories !

Looking at the above list, no 1 to 4 will always be there, but I’m very happy to take off no 5 Yuki now as I have since got her naked and have my plays on her, no FS of course but happy enough that I managed to change her “policy” on me and tick that box off.

In her place I will add Rita also from 227, 悉尼第一波,the no 1 tits in Sydney RnT , working all too briefly though. For more details, again , please read the reviews.

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChulSoo View Post
    Done in Shirley.
    Done in Eudora.
    Seeing how I go with Vivian.
    Has anyone done Shirley in last part recently? PM me pls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does Wishway still exist? There were some hotties there but I only ever ventured down to Wynyard two or three times.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Thanks to brother Dipper who digs up this old thread and bring back some memories !

Looking at the above list, no 1 to 4 will always be there, but I’m very happy to take off no 5 Yuki now as I have since got her naked and have my plays on her, no FS of course but happy enough that I managed to change her “policy” on me and tick that box off.

In her place I will add Rita also from 227, 悉尼第一波,the no 1 tits in Sydney RnT , working all too briefly though. For more details, again , please read the reviews.

Cheers
    Woah no nude for Asian? How? Why? I'm stunned...

Banned
    A couple of Girls at Five Dock Massage....Wendy and Jane....both only work one day a week
    Both have great tits...both over 165cms...over 55kgs not fat and have great arses
    Both have beautiful faces....the lust factor is very very high

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    A couple of Girls at Five Dock Massage....Wendy and Jane....both only work one day a week
    Both have great tits...both over 165cms...over 55kgs not fat and have great arses
    Both have beautiful faces....the lust factor is very very high
    Most of the girls there look absolutely stunning. I've been with a couple and is just standard extras but I agree.

Also Mona from Drummoyne wish she would offer part 3

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Am surprised you didn't place lovely Cherry into your list tho @AHLUNGOR. Unlesss..... Gasp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    i dont think i can name 5. but 1 would be june from ns227

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

Who are your top 5 MLs you really wanted to fuck but can't !!!

Skye at SBM. What a babe!! I seriously want to fuck her....and cutie Rosie at Pyrmont... she’s just lovely.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yep, Skye at SBM. Despite a few others at SBM "open minded", time with Skye has never ended up there...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rose at SBM/TR190. Seen her quite a few times but no more than standard extras

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lydia from Midas Marrickville

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Doesnt she do it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Felicia at 227 she teased about it but really hoping its true

Banned
    Also Rachel at 227 Nth Strathfield
    FS used to be on the menu...sadly not any more

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ivy at Saigon Princess. She’s gone now but she was so cute & just 20 years old.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Howgoodwerethe80s View Post
    Ivy at Saigon Princess. She’s gone now but she was so cute & just 20 years old.
    I wonder what happened to Ivy, did she completely leave the industry or is she working another shop

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast