Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Korean hotties - BLUE

Senior Member(無間使者)

5 Star - Korean hotties - BLUE

Hi bros

I have not written an after report for such a long time but this time I can not resist to write one as BLUE from 5* is such an amazing Korean hotties which I have not found such a gem for the past years.

Thank you Lory and Big boss Sam and Andy for the suggestion.

Rating as below:

Face: 9.5/10 - very natural look and just the look will make you wanna come and see her more. She is a natural Beauty in my eyes.

Body: 9.5/10 - 165cm height, killing body with at least C+ enhanced but very nice shape fits the whole body, very nice bum and nice smooth legs. Skin are very soft and no tattoos.

Service: 10/10 - I have never given 10 in this area but when you enter the room, she just treat you as King, help you take off your shoes, clothes and pants, underwear, the best thing is that BLUE will say to my bro "nice to meet you, baby". In the shower, she patiently clean your whole body, hugging you while shower and kissing you all the way to your chest, and to your brother with BBBJ. "Nice and Soft" and very GFE. On the bed, very accommodating, she will fulfill you anything you want, she can satisfy you in as many times as I want and I was like "God", I am glad I pick the right ones! DATY is allowed, very clean shaven down under, and finger is allowed too but make sure softly. Pussy taste the best very clean and soft and within minutes, BLUE is soaking wet. Finishing was great as we have tried different position and CIM is allowed (make sure you ask), after finished, she will clean your brother and keep sucking for another go, and I was like in heaven. THANK GOD, well deserved 10 points.

Cost: $350 for an hour and $300 for 45 mins.

Return factor: 100% must try, otherwise, you will regret! Highly recommended!

Hope you all enjoy BLUE, amazing girl as I am definitely will go again!

Quote Originally Posted by manman888 View Post
    Hi bros

I have not written an after report for such a long time but this time I can not resist to write one as BLUE from 5* is such an amazing Korean hotties which I have not found such a gem for the past years.

Thank you Lory and Big boss Sam and Andy for the suggestion.

Rating as below:

Face: 9.5/10 - very natural look and just the look will make you wanna come and see her more. She is a natural Beauty in my eyes.

Body: 9.5/10 - 165cm height, killing body with at least C+ enhanced but very nice shape fits the whole body, very nice bum and nice smooth legs. Skin are very soft and no tattoos.

Service: 10/10 - I have never given 10 in this area but when you enter the room, she just treat you as King, help you take off your shoes, clothes and pants, underwear, the best thing is that BLUE will say to my bro "nice to meet you, baby". In the shower, she patiently clean your whole body, hugging you while shower and kissing you all the way to your chest, and to your brother with BBBJ. "Nice and Soft" and very GFE. On the bed, very accommodating, she will fulfill you anything you want, she can satisfy you in as many times as I want and I was like "God", I am glad I pick the right ones! DATY is allowed, very clean shaven down under, and finger is allowed too but make sure softly. Pussy taste the best very clean and soft and within minutes, BLUE is soaking wet. Finishing was great as we have tried different position and CIM is allowed (make sure you ask), after finished, she will clean your brother and keep sucking for another go, and I was like in heaven. THANK GOD, well deserved 10 points.

Cost: $350 for an hour and $300 for 45 mins.

Return factor: 100% must try, otherwise, you will regret! Highly recommended!

Hope you all enjoy BLUE, amazing girl as I am definitely will go again!
    She must be something that even the fussy Manman will fall for her !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wilisno bro

Long time no see. But you know I hardly wrote after report unless it is super perfect but I have to say BLUE is Gem! You should try her!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    how did you manage that? she was advertised as starting tomorrow!

Then i be there for BLUE

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Blue is the most amazing girl that I have seen for years.

Stunning to look at and with wonderful service and an enchanting personality.

Just exquisite!

Thank you Mr ManMan888

BLUE with Love

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    how did you manage that? she was advertised as starting tomorrow!
    My answer to you is that I suggested you to make a booking if you want to see her. BLUE is absolutely gorgeous.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You should go for it Cisco bro.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am glad max impact bro have the same opinion as I do!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    cisco will fall in love for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    cisco will fall in love for sure!
    Yea i am falling in love with her after i just finished my session bra , greatest korean girl that i ever seen in my punting carreer so far in my life , i dont want to talk bull shit here but whoever seen her will undertsand what i mean now , i think others bra already seen her will stand on my comment , ohhh blueeeeee . I luv yaaaaaaa

You should go for it Cisco bro.
    I just finished with her bra , she is FUCKING AMAZING FABULOUS GREATEST SEXIEST KOREAN EVERRRRRR ,... Number 1 for sure indeed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    I just finished with her bra , she is FUCKING AMAZING FABULOUS GREATEST SEXIEST KOREAN EVERRRRRR ,... Number 1 for sure indeed
    Cisco bro

She is definitely no.1 Korean hotties, otherwise I will not post my AR report today.

Cisco bro

She is definitely no.1 Korean hotties, otherwise I will not post my AR report today.
    You are my bra

Bro Cisco

You have too much Loving
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Thank you Mr ManMan888

BLUE with Love

OMG she is a bombshell!! Look at those legs they go on forever and those curves!!!! I've already had my weekly dose though T.T

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    OMG she is a bombshell!! Look at those legs they go on forever and those curves!!!! I've already had my weekly dose though T.T
    book her for next week bud

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Bro Cisco

You have too much Loving
    Lol i am a busy busy man cause i got japan , thailand and others continent girls to see in other place but I tell you fivestar bos , She is my no 1 girl now and she will be in my no 1 top chart in my book of punting diary as the best girl i ever had in my life

Banned
    Ever since angeltown was closed I have yet to find any Korean WL who is ever came close to the services and standard that was once set . Maybe blue will bring back the momories of the good old days . Those who went to angeltown in Newtown will know what I mean .

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast