Thread: Has OBA changed hands to Thai massage ?

Has OBA changed hands to Thai massage ?

Went to East Ocean Yum Cha today, on the way out , have a quick peep across the road and up I saw a small flashing sign says "Thai Massage Open", so looks like it's not the OBA ran by Foxy anymore !

Any brother can confirm that please ?
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Called this place up. Seems new ownership as they had a lady boy available! Sad cause ya ya b2b was up there!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Silver Fox appears closed also. noticed wandering passed to see tiffany at 378 maybe doing reno. but i guess just closed

Quote Originally Posted by ouch View Post
    Silver Fox appears closed also. noticed wandering passed to see tiffany at 378 maybe doing reno. but i guess just closed
    That's a pity, Foxy was doing so well until she opened the second shop OBA !

Banned
    That is what happens when you get too greedy!

Banned
    This is the dilemma for all business . I had some good experiences at Silver Fox and
    the OBA in Chinatown had 2 genuine Japanese girls last year. Silver Fox at its peak
    was booked out hence the owners must have decided to open a another shop. This
    though can dilute the talent . Its a shame what happened to Silver Fox but like in
    life somebody is always willing to take a chance with opening another shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes unfortunate. Had a couple of good punts at oba

Quote Originally Posted by gammera View Post
    This is the dilemma for all business . I had some good experiences at Silver Fox and
    the OBA in Chinatown had 2 genuine Japanese girls last year. Silver Fox at its peak
    was booked out hence the owners must have decided to open a another shop. This
    though can dilute the talent . Its a shame what happened to Silver Fox but like in
    life somebody is always willing to take a chance with opening another shop.
    There have been quite a few shop owners ventured out to open a second shop after the initial success of first one.

Vicky was doing very well with the original Snow Lotus, then she opened the 7 Lotus , both shops are still going strongly .

Alice started off at 316, did well enough for her to go bold and purchased 227, then she sold the old shop to concentrate on her licensed shop, probably the creme de la RnT now.

Nana started with JK queen in a partnership, then sold out to open Pyrmont Star and eventually bought back her old shop and became Sussex Street, doing very well apparently.

Ivy was another success story, she just seemingly has this endless supply of fresh young girls - you can't lose can you ? Bought and sold CBD posh then took over shop 9 @741 and most recently Diva on Sussex. A very smart business woman she turned out to be - not in my wildest dream that I would have any idea what she could become from the young babe I first met in 2013.

Candy on the other hand had a bit of a rough patch , doing great at QVB , then opened 368 Pennant Hills, ended up selling out both and now I'm glad to see her re established herself at VIP Pyrmont .

Then you have Sonja @ CBD Posh, 329b King Street then 378 Pitt st.

And last but not least, Summer is also worth mentioning, from Bamboo to Summerville, hers is another success story.

It's hard to keep up isn't it.

Well, all the best little sisters, hope you all doing good business and thank you to all of you for providing the services needed by the punting community !

Keep up with the good works

Cheers