Thread: Kaye - One for the breast men

Banned

Kaye - One for the breast men

Booked Kaye sight unseen as it was mentioned on the roster that she was busty and provided "extra service", 533 talk for anal. Only one of these statements was true, but you can't win them all.

Firstly, I'll preface by saying I didn't appreciate her stuffing around with her phone and speaker set up for the first ten minutes of the punt. Strong time wasting skills. She finally got it working after I had time to have a shower, check my phone and stretch my hamstrings. Lo and behold, she chose to absolutely pound some godawful Chinese gangster rap. Mood wasn't exactly set.

But to Kaye herself, she's a good looking woman. Pretty, but not outstandingly so. Her body is awesome though. Nice C to D cups, great shape and hang, and the best arse I've seen at 533. She's a curvy one, probably a size 7 to 8, but she wears it well. Seemed a bit shy too which added to her allure. She climbed onto the bed gingerly and started a long cat bath. It was well done and quite relaxing, and when she finally took little bro into her mouth it felt great. Nice suction and a lot of saliva. She is a fan of tissues, but this lessened over time, particularly once I reciprocated her oral attentions. Basically, she takes a while to warm up, but is good once she gets going.

After about 15 minutes of oral she climbed on for an amazing pussy slide. Lots of lube, and she held her lips open and let serge_nubret junior rest between, expertly sliding back and forth with not a single instant of "accidently" slipping in. A real pro. She then applied the condom and rode me in the Asian squat position, and we flipped over for doggy. This was the highlight and I could tell she was strapping herself in for a wild time when she arched her back downwards towards the matress, pushed her arse out and stuck a pillow under her pelvic area. I started slowly and gently massaging her back passage with my thumb but she quite directly pushed me away, hence the fact that I doubt extra service is offered. But it's not a deal breaker, and looking at her meaty arse soothed any concerns I had. I started pumping away and shortly she was gripping the bedhead and pushing back as hard as I gave. I think this is her favourite position, and we both got off nicely with a few minutes to spare.

Conclusion:
    Looks - 6 (pretty enough, great curvy body, meaty arse)
    Personality - 5 (bit of a time waster at first, no GFE, overall professional though)
    Service - 6 (extra service a no go, tissues, but great in doggy and great cockslide)
    Overall - 6 (I'd return for the arse, but not much else)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So is she chinese or korean?

Banned
    Didn't look Korean at all to me, but regardless she was pretty easy on the eyes.

The 533 website says taiwanese.

Banned
    Lol and the post in this thread from 533 says Korean. Gotta love it. Truly, Kaye is a woman of the world 😉.

Regardless though, she's got some nice tits and a great arse.

Her photo looks very tempting. Must get over there to try her...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    Her photo looks very tempting. Must get over there to try her...
    Photo is pretty accurate. I'd say a bit of assistance is being administered by old mate bra, but it is of her and taken within the last few years at least.

Quote Originally Posted by serge_nubret View Post
    Photo is pretty accurate. I'd say a bit of assistance is being administered by old mate bra, but it is of her and taken within the last few years at least.
    Thanks for the feedback serge!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Kaye is not exactly young or particulary toned as 533 ad would imply. Service is good but dont expect the 533 description and rimming / exras were definetly not on offer

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    I am pretty sure she is Chinese, she is a good punt but I just wish she would not stuff around so much off to get tissues, then to the sink and water and gargle then does it again and again, in the end its hard to get into the moment?

So for me I am deciding wether to see her again or not, without the stuffing around she would be great.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Hi all, I have just been told I don't know shit from clay!

Yes I am an old fat stupid Aussie!

I have been assured she is Korean!

Sorry for misleading you all, but I try to say it how I think it is!

Go and see this Korean!

Banned
    Kaye is half Korean. Extra service is not offered, she's not a fan. Also, as brother Harry mentioned, she's not especially young or toned.

These are all facts.

Things that are also facts: She has a nice curvy proper womans arse that feels amazing and looks great getting pounded in doggy. She has incredibly soft skin. Her pussy is tight, lasered, and tastes awesome. Nice set of C cups with small responsive nipples. To top it all off, treat her well and her service is on par with the best of the current 533 girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the AR...pity about the service

Korean superstar 6 star attitude Kaye in today 4/9

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Korean superstar with 6 star attitude and service Kaye.. The complete courtesan package.. GFE/PSE all rolled into one.. DTBBBJ, CIM and Rimming plus extra service too!.. Visit and experience your wildest fantasies!.. NEW PICS!

Kaye - Size 7,DD+ cup natural bust, Tall and toned girl,168CM, beautiful face and body,passionate friendly service or full on PSE with all naughty extras."This sexy girl arrives @533 with A+ grades and service marks and roster recommendation.. Magnetic with a young sexy model toned body with legs eleven!, a sweet GFE and gorgeous charm to entice the senses.. or full on PSE with DTBBBJ, CIM and Rimming plus extra service too!.. Visit and experience this stunning new lady who on all counts will become one of the legendary superstars at 533. Simply irresistible. Kaye's Gallery

*A quality lady roster this MONDAY*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2017 place to be.

533willoughby.com.au

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991