Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Uri (Thai) in Parramatta

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rcha086 View Post
    Any progress with BBBJ?
    The way its going, she might give him more if he sees her a few more times.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    nice one mate lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Just checked her out fuck she was amazing. More details later if anyone is keen

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Everyone is very keen Sam88
    Please post a review
    I will be booking her soon
    Cheers !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nah no BBBJ unfortunately. She basically just gave a few licks then slipped the dom on.

Yeah review please Sam!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    All right.. So made a booking, it was easy and showed up at her place. nice apartment, buzzed in and went up. When she opened the door, completely stunned, damn she's cute and those melons are fantastic. Her roomie was hiding though haha, I asked if her roomie wants to join in the fun but she just giggled and ignored me haha.

She was really nice and I was making jokes and making her laugh. I think that plays a role here because the session we had later on was pretty good compared to some of the reviews shared here. She actually showered with me and played with me in the showers. We then proceeded to bed and I roam that fine body of hers first before she started her cat bath. Proceeded to Spanish and then she started CBJ. I went on for some DATY and 69 as well lol can't miss that. She's actually quite sensitive and gets wet very easily if you know what you are doing lol. Started with reverse cowgirl then cowgirl.. After that I went on to doggy her and that's when it really the spot, her face shows it all haha. Made me pound her even harder as she moans quite loudly and held my hand while I pumped her from behind. I even lifted her up at one point lol, it was quite the sight.

After that went on to mish and thats when you can see her going all out lol. Played with her clit while I pumped her in . Her eyes just went bonkers and you can tell she's really feeling the heat. At the end I finished up there and she did a hand sign like I killed her haha and she said I was strong and lasted so long but she really enjoyed it haha. It was real hot steamy session and she was really horny and bit me even during the sex It was quite intense.

As for BBBJ, I asked her about it and she said she will decide when I visit her next time. Honestly I think it really depends on her mood and how friendly you are to her. Make her happy and I'm sure she'll reward you. She asked me to see her again tomorrow but I'm done for the week, this is my 3rd punt for this week and it's only Wednesday!!!

We had a quite a far bit of chat after and went over time. She didn't seem to mind it and was not rush with me at all. Even offered me water which was very nice of her. Great GFE feel, loved every second of it. Too bad I had to meet a client after if not would have extended. It's not her first time working as she's been doing this for a fair bit. So really just be nice and I'm sure she'll do heaps

She's not a private WL though, I sort of know through some observations lol

I'll definitely return to see her.

Thanks for the tip, snapjaw!

p/s: if you dont like fake tits, dont bother as those are fake and hard ones lol. But she has some great ink and very cute. Oh, very limited English too

Banned
    The girl has decided to go private and work for herself. Where did she work before?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Not here in Australia, different countries . She's quite new here and doesn't know where all the places are

rcha086
    Good work Sam88. BBBJ sounds promising for good returning customers!

Awesome review Sam88!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    cheers let me know how you guys go ~

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh, nice one Sam! Yeah she offers water to everyone I guess, I got the same (started off with Frantelle then Coles water the next time lol). But you're right, she's not private, even the numbers are not hers but her boss'. Who sits in another apartment or something. Last time I went there the boss texted her and asked if I was there yet then she had to reply 'yes staying one hour' (not the exact words but this is what she was telling me). She was doing the same job in Thailand too (dunno about other countries). She's a real gem, cheeky and playful

Anyway if she's gone private, is she on a different number then?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice AR guys. Will have to put on my list.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by snapjaw View Post
    Anyway if she's gone private, is she on a different number then?
    Still at the same place. She is fun.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    how was it James? Care to share an AR?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    how was it James? Care to share an AR?
    The good reviews in this thread sum her up nicely. The kill me thing is funny.

Have not been charged extra (mentioned previously) for DATY but she is not into kissing for whatever reason. Not sure what else I can add.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I managed to find out why she's not in the mood sometimes, she's a bit overworked ! lol. When I saw her, she was not in the mood but obviously I managed to get her into the mood. Let's just say I was rewarded and guys, if you're really nice to her, she is amazing and will give you what you want.

rcha086
    I wonder if there's other girls that works there too?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    I managed to find out why she's not in the mood sometimes, she's a bit overworked ! lol. When I saw her, she was not in the mood but obviously I managed to get her into the mood. Let's just say I was rewarded and guys, if you're really nice to her, she is amazing and will give you what you want.
    I'm sure she can't give everything you want.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I too have visited Uri last week. Mid afternoon on a Tuesday, I think.

My experience was a mix of the best and worst above

Initial impressions were great. Tiny, young, great tits that to me are a little too overdone on such a small frame. Hospitality was good, shared shower with some light playing then onto bed for Spanish and reverse cow girl before I know I was potentially heading down a slippery slope to oblivion.

So I changed thing around and flipped her on her back for some quick mish and then a nice, long, sloppy session of DATY. she loves it! Probably cause it's the only time she gets to relax, I reckon, having read the reviews so far.

I paid $200 for 45mins. Received all the above with light kissing ( she didn't seem to be into it) and a great covered BJ.

I finished with doggy on the edge of the bed ( on my knees!). She a sweet girl that seemed to warm up significantly once she gained confidence that I wasn't going to torment her.

I too was offered water. Tap and in a cup! It's clear to me the Chinese papasan (who rushed up after I left to collect the cash) has shifted into cash cow mode.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast