Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Uri (Thai) in Parramatta

similar to above

guys dont want to be a kill joy but heres my review.

Navigated to the apartment and it was a little difficult to get through, like as others have said shes not exactly independent.

Had a shower and proceed to the bed with her (she did not come in).

She began to spanish right away without a word and it all felt very mechanical. I didn't really know if it was me or what but like a lot of reviews people say they dont click with her.
    Afterward I tried all the tricks in the bag which I could turn the situation around and hope that she would get really turned on but nuh, she didnt get extremely wet or anything, it just seems like she just wanted the time to go by.

We proceed with mish and doggie. She didnt allow me to cum anywhere but in the dom so that was what happened. The view was nice.

Overall it just seems really really really plain. I dont really know what to say besides that, like if you're looking for a good time and a hell of an experience I would highly recommend looking somewhere else.
    But if you're just here to get one off then I say give it a go...?

Got a bottle of water! haha that the difference

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a booking with Uri. Really far drive for me to go see her in North Rocks. Got to the building and then I get no response from the agent after that.

After confirming the booking then driving all the way there, the agent leaves me hanging. The next day now, still no response.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Oh sounds like she has moved to much up north. I reckon she must have stopped working or something. she definitely has an agent. I've spoke to her recently and it seemed like she has a bf here in sydney now

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    After all the hype i have decided to see her 2 weekend ago..booked her.. she seemed very friendly.. off to north rock.. took me 10 min to find her apartment.. then another 5 min to find her block..felt like solving a puzzle.. finally reached to her.. she looks hot ... nice tight body with huge bobbies.. i was getting horny.. she asked me to get shower..i did.. in the bed wanted to cuddle her.. but she seemed very annoyed for some reason.. i have seen many girls and had mixed experience... so i knew straight away im not getting a good service..she wasent talking to me.. no touching.. cuddle.. she asked for sex straight away.. after tge sex i asked her nucily if anything bothering her.. she remain quite.. anyway i dressed up and left after that... at least some guy got bottle of water.. u didnt even get that.. waste if 250 dollar..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    uri i tried her, shes real. and good

Banned
    She goes by the name nadia now

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by snapjaw View Post
    Oh before I forget... the towels were the worst. Because they were so new, small balls of the threads get rubbed off on your body when drying off and that sticks to you. After the post-sex shower I made sure to pat myself lightly to dry and not towel rub. But overall I feel like I'd return.
    Haha, had the same problem with their towels. Smell fine though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by puntercouple View Post
    She goes by the name nadia now
    Yeah and her hips:waist ratio is approaching 1:1 :/

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Last time I saw her, she had marks on her back from cupping therapy. Think she's a little overworked since she's so popular

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    nice review

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Photos look nice. Great reviews are a plus

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Noticed she is now on the roster @ 42 Gladesville. First day today, if she hangs about I just might make a visit one of these days because I was never keen on doing the trek to Parra and then dealing with the whole private apartment thing... not to mention standard price @42 is $160/hr which is much better than the previous asking price of $250.
    Last edited by devo69; 17-04-2017 at 06:47 PM. Reason: more info

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by devo69 View Post
    Noticed she is now on the roster @ 42 Gladesville. First day today, if she hangs about I just might make a visit one of these days because I was never keen on doing the trek to Parra and then dealing with the whole private apartment thing... not to mention standard price @42 is $160/hr which is much better than the previous asking price of $250.
    Is she Yuri on the roster ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    that's definitely her all right, good to see that she's working there now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds good bro

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw here at 42 and found that she was almost lifeless, must have been a big day, by the time i got to see her she was not interested much and even answered a call to what sounded to be her BF while I was in the shower.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnpaul View Post
    I saw here at 42 and found that she was almost lifeless, must have been a big day, by the time i got to see her she was not interested much and even answered a call to what sounded to be her BF while I was in the shower.
    From the feedback on her in this thread why would anyone want to see her

Junior Member(有D料到) smiling wide's Avatar
    These are some great reviews

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123