Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Premium Prices

Senior Member(無間使者)

Why Premium Prices

Something that has been in my mind for the last few months - Why are some of the Asian incall places priced at $380/$450 per hour? One thing they are all promoting are young girls, BBBJ, DFK, etc. etc. The most I have paid is $450. It was an average experience, but not great.

I have been visiting Liaisons recently instead of Asian places. The reason is that I could visit at 10/11am rather than 12pm or afternoons. Some of the girls there are beautiful girls aged between 18 and 25 who also offer similar services except for BBBJ. The prices are $340 per hour. I actually got better services from them than many of the Asian places (except for Nana from Dreamgirls).

This is not to say that Asian girls do not deserve those premium prices, but why are they not priced the same.

What wondering what your thoughts are?

Two words: supply and demand !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any suggestions for Liasons?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the shy View Post
    sorry for my swearing

i think the problem is the greed of Chinese agencies
    They appeal to certain groups like Asian businessmen or high rollers who don't care about spending a lot of money on the girls. Once I mentioned it to one of the agencies and their response was we have customers who are willing to spend such money when they visit our shores.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    agree with this. as long as someone willing to pay the price, it will stay. as soon as no one come, they start to drop the price.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I suspect part of it is actually poor management. At the higher prices customers go somewhere else or go less often. Even well off customers start to gag above $350. The agencies do not see their customers drifting away. It's the same with overselling in descriptions and using old or fake photos. You get the customer once, but he knows the agency is unreliable. The other agencies copy the practices in order to compete. Dissolutioned customers start looking elsewhere.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Charging premium prices becomes a status thing. But it's charging above the market. Also if the agency does not deliver the promised quality the customer is very unhappy.

Btw, to your complaint, their answer is like: who cares? we have enough rich silly customers. pay now or fuck off. What is this?
    Exactly ! Why should they care if the market sector they cater for can give them enough business ? Why should they put up with those who don't want to pay and have a lot of complaints !

Just like some people talk about some ethnicity, they pay $100 and demand to get $120 worth of service and time !

If you don't want to pay that premium, just go somewhere else !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In other words the agencies are fooling each other. In the meanwhile the more professionally run agencies lik 5 Star and Ginza are busy.

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Exactly ! Why should they care if the market sector they cater for can give them enough business ? Why should they put up with those who don't want to pay and have a lot of complaints !

Just like some people talk about some ethnicity, they pay $100 and demand to get $120 worth of service and time !

If you don't want to pay that premium, just go somewhere else !
    Hey Brother Wil,

Still remember all those fanfares from that private agency from Hong Kong a couple of years back about models and C list celebrities and charging $800/hr then got exposed that they were recruiting Asian student girls locally ?

I just can't remember their name !

Hey Brother Wil,

Still remember all those fanfares from that private agency from Hong Kong a couple of years back about models and C list celebrities and charging $800/hr then got exposed that they were recruiting Asian student girls locally ?

I just can't remember their name !
    Modello18.

It just showed that Sydney doesn't have the market for a high class agency, Melbourne is much better in this regard. When the agency couldn't get enough jobs for those C class actresses, then they wouldn't come, so they have no choice but to recruit girls locally.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's not a lack of market. There is a massive market for predictable quality at a healthy price.

What I get for $270 at Ginza is so much better than what I get for $400 at those agencies. If people are just happy paying premium prices for nothing cause they have so much money, I don't mind.

And yes, I will go somewhere. I will stick to Ginza and keep away from those agencies. After all, we poor customers (lol) are not what they cater for.
    Exactly what you should do, no need to whinge about it !

Quote Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
    It's not a lack of market. There is a massive market for predictable quality at a healthy price.
    The same girls priced at $400/hr in Sydney are generally priced at $500-$600 in Melbourne ...

Just found that you are a Dreamgirl and 5* regular. Sorry I don't know that. My bad. I shouldn't have talked like that to you.

I haven't tried Dreamgirl or 5* myself, so I'm in no position to judge them. I admit I care more about cost-benefit efficiency and less about some other things such as light, room facilities, even girls' looks, and I'm more than satisfied with girls at Ginza. Maybe you are different from me and you do care about something that you can only get at Dreamgirl but not Ginza.

Could you make some comparisons between Ginza, Dreamgirl and 5* pls? I'm really curious. I am not arguing any more and I am just asking for help. I totally respect your choice, and it was my mistake to judge all the agencies.

Btw, what I was addressing to in previous posts is some agencies like SydneyVenus, 9s or something that are popular among Chinese community but no one talks about here. Actually I plan to try 5* soon.
    It's all good, no argument necessary.

What I'm saying is, if you're happy with Ginza, stay with Ginza.

For example, in the Sydney CBD, you can have a haircut for $10 and you can also have a haircut for $150, both can cut your hair just as short !

I don't go to the $150 one, but I have no problem they're doing well !

What I get for $270 at Ginza is so much better than what I get for $400 at those agencies. If people are just happy paying premium prices for nothing cause they have so much money, I don't mind.

And yes, I will go somewhere. I will stick to Ginza and keep away from those agencies. After all, we poor customers (lol) are not what they cater for.
    Well, I'm just gonna throw out a rhetorical question, because it looks like you need to get it the stress off your chest since you've been raving about this across several threads posted by others. What exactly happened between you and "those Chinese" agencies? For real.
    My journey to the KimChi Side of the Lust nears completion
    Yet, I shall not rest here
    With the Lust in me, I shall master the Side of the DimSum and SuShi
    Through the Lust, our potential will strengthen and empower us all
    May the Lust be with us all, for all the journey of the Punters shall differ always

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dream girl and 5* do deliver the quality

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It's okay. We are used to Singaporeans and Malaysians whinging and whining when they think it's their God given right to have cheap good punts. It's part of the DNA.

Ginza and 5* are agencies? I thought they're Brothels, no?
    My journey to the KimChi Side of the Lust nears completion
    Yet, I shall not rest here
    With the Lust in me, I shall master the Side of the DimSum and SuShi
    Through the Lust, our potential will strengthen and empower us all
    May the Lust be with us all, for all the journey of the Punters shall differ always

Thats three words

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast