Thread: Sweetheart Blue @ 5 Star

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sweetheart Blue @ 5 Star

Hi gents,

I realise there's been a few reviews of Blue floating around already but I want to add what I can since this girl deserves all the praise she can get.
    In my opinion Blue is about a 6 or 7 in terms of looks, she is quite slender and perhaps a bit lacking in the arse department (she kept complaining about how my arse is bigger than hers and that she's jealous!).
    Tits as others have said are augmented but they are quite well done.

Blue treats your little bro like a deity incarnate and can't get enough of DFK. Extremely intimate GFE and gives her all into pleasing you. She loves to crack jokes and hates awkward silences, which brings me to my next point.
    The one thing I've noticed that separates Blue from other WLs is that Blue absolutely loves to talk and practice her English, and the personality and sense of humour that comes out makes a pleasurable experience even better.
    I won't describe some of the antics she could get up to but I'll say this is the most FUN I've ever had with a WL.

Absolute top attitude and customer service, she doesn't expect a tip but I definitely would have felt guilty for not doing it.

Banned
    6 or 7?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Yeh, I'd rate her higher than that as well. And I actually thought her bum was rounder than average.

Would be good to hear others' opinions.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Way above 6 or 7. A fabulous girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Yeh, I'd rate her higher than that as well. And I actually thought her bum was rounder than average.

Would be good to hear others' opinions.
    Maybe you're right... I too would love for others to weigh in on their experience. With regards to her butt, memory could be dodgy since she kept comparing ours and being quite humble about it, I probably should've turned her over for a better look

I thought a high of 7 was a fair assessment in terms of appearance. She's cute, above average looking, but falls short of the type of faces I'd think of for a solid 8-9.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    damning with faint praise. are you from an opposing agency? she is lovely, top of the class.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    damning with faint praise. are you from an opposing agency? she is lovely, top of the class.
    Why is your first thought to accuse me of coming from an opposing agency? Is it really THAT unheard of to have a slightly dissenting opinion on a small factor?

Please take some time to actually read the review. I have nothing but glowing praise for the girl. She is likely top 2 of all punts I've had, ever.
    I am not outright calling her a troll, as you seem to be suggesting. I only intend to post reviews on either extreme of really good, or really bad experiences (yes, this particular review IS in fact the former), and I wanted to support the manager of 5 star, and let him know the type of service we're expecting.

If this is the response newbies get for posting honest reviews, I don't believe that sends a positive message to others who are thinking of writing one.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Way above 6 or 7. A fabulous girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Face-wise say shes definitely better than a 6 or 7 but i wouldnt say she is a 10 either. Id say 8.5 is fair. Definitely had some surgery done contrary to other reviews describing her as a natural beauty. Look closely at her eyes, lips and boobs.

[B]

BLUE....

Sunday 2pm.....

Booking 0488 857 827
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yaminkim View Post
    Face-wise say shes definitely better than a 6 or 7 but i wouldnt say she is a 10 either. Id say 8.5 is fair. Definitely had some surgery done contrary to other reviews describing her as a natural beauty. Look closely at her eyes, lips and boobs.
    When a Korean girl appears, the first thing that comes to mind is whether she has had cosmetic surgery. It has been found that South Koreans do indulge in more plastic surgery than people in other countries. Just for your information, Seoul is the capital for cosmetic surgery in Asia. For many Koreans, beauty is not seen as something to be envied, but something to be attained. As a result, many go under the knife to make themselves look more beautiful.

http://www.asianplasticsurgeryguide....a-highest.html

Banned
    This is a reason that I am not a fan of Korean WL . I rather they look ugly but natural than with plastics surgery and fake breast. When plastic surgery is done on any where in their body . It is pointless to rate . All you are rating is how good the plastic surgery job was .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Same as rating how good one's gym is.

BLUE

Thurs 2pm....

Fri/Sat/Sun 1pm.....

All Welcome

Booking 0488 857 827 / 9368 7788

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au