Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Awkward questions

Banned

Awkward questions

For me, the most awkward question is "Do you like your job?"
    Well, it's very difficult to answer. About Psycho. If I say "yes", you guy may think like "What the hell she enjoys that kind of job?" and think I'm a s... But if I say "No", then you guys may think you are pushing me to do what I feel uncomfortable. I know that some guys are very nice and not want to push us at all. Then no asking for extra!!! I used to meet one. When I asked if he wants extra or jot, he said: it's up to you. If you don't like to do, then don't have to do!" Similar situation. What should I say? "Of course, I like"???? Or "No, I do it for money only but I don't want to strip in front of strangers!" But without extra services, we can't earn money. So frustrating! Do I think too much?

Tough question for me: When will you be mine?

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Well, it's very difficult to answer. About Psycho. If I say "yes", you guy may think like "What the hell she enjoys that kind of job?" and think I'm a s... But if I say "No", then you guys may think you are pushing me to do what I feel uncomfortable. I know that some guys are very nice and not want to push us at all. Then no asking for extra!!! I used to meet one. When I asked if he wants extra or jot, he said: it's up to you. If you don't like to do, then don't have to do!" Similar situation. What should I say? "Of course, I like"???? Or "No, I do it for money only but I don't want to strip in front of strangers!" But without extra services, we can't earn money. So frustrating! Do I think too much?
    Just say yes, that's what punters like to hear, not necessarily what the girl means !

You won't know what a punter really thinks at a brief meeting, so you don't need to care about this sort of lies !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do I think too much?
    They are asking if you like stroking them. What do you think they want to hear?

Personally I don't understand why you would ask this but the reason is obvious.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    It's a really stupid question to ask a WL or ML.
    As a punter you should never ask deep and meaningful or personal questions.
    It makes things awkward and is a mood killer.
    Best to keep things light hearted and superficial.

Thanks. Now I know when to ask this question.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Its a job

So tell the customer what he wants to hear.

Outside of work be yourself but you need to separate the two.

Banned
    Other questions are:
    "Do you remember me?"
    Well, I have good memories but it does not mean I can remember all, especially recognising Western faces is hard for me.
    "Do you like me?" Well,...... In this situation, action is better than words.
    "Do you like my cock?" If I say "yes", is next question "Do you want to suck it?"???
    "My cook is good?" Hmm, how can I say if it is just a Hobbit's cock?
    Which answers do you guys want to hear? Please tell me. Thanks for any sharing.

Banned
    Other questions are:
    "Do you remember me?"
    Well, I have good memories but it does not mean I can remember all, especially recognising Western faces is hard for me.
    "Do you like me?" Well,...... In this situation, action is better than words.
    "Do you like my cock?" If I say "yes", is next question "Do you want to suck it?"???
    "My cook is good?" Hmm, how can I say if it is just a Hobbit's cock?
    Which answers do you guys want to hear? Please tell me. Thanks for any sharing.
    It'll depend on the type of punter you're dealing with. For example, if a bloke is asking you any of the questions above, he's probably insecure and is looking to be flattered and coddled a bit. Even if he looks like he lives under a bridge, he's probably trying to fish for compliments and positive reinforcement.

On the flip side, some punters are just after a professional experience and are aware that if money wasn't exchanged, you wouldn't touch them with a barge pole (I'm one of these). For example if I asked "....do you like my cock", a perfectly acceptable response from you would be "....Yeah, until your half hour is up".

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I always ask "do you remember me"

It's that OK to ask ? Thanks baby

BTW- thank you for answering all my dumb questions darling I'm not very at this game kisu kisu !!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    People who ask stupid questions must have super low EQ...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Babycat
    Since you started the topic, why don't you tell us what your genuine responses are ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I don't ask if they remember me, but gee its nice when you go into a shop for the first time in 6+ months and the girl does. No she's not making it up, she remembers what we did (my visits are usually memorable). Certainly encourages me to go back again.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I don't ask if they remember me, but gee its nice when you go into a shop for the first time in 6+ months and the girl does. No she's not making it up, she remembers what we did (my visits are usually memorable). Certainly encourages me to go back again.
    Thank you aussie

I can only punt once month !!! And certain days.
    Some time i won't see the same ml for long time some can be go to 3 to 5 months lol.
    So I'm lucky to have any regulars ml that can remember me and put up with me.

Totally agreed with you on that one, if she still remember you and all the conversation where we left off the session can be a extremely a memorable one .

Definitely go back to see them....but not for another month

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    A variation of do you like your job, would be What parts of the job do you like most? would that be an easier question?

On my very first ML experience, I asked her if this job turned her on. I got a very enthusiastic 'yes!'. I didn't believe a word of it and assumed she was just giving good customer service by saying what I wanted to hear.
    Was very surprised half an hour later after some minor titty play that she was dripping wet. Proved me wrong!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I am really surprised how the girls can always remember me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    Its a job

So tell the customer what he wants to hear.

Outside of work be yourself but you need to separate the two.
    Thanks for your advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    Babycat
    Since you started the topic, why don't you tell us what your genuine responses are ?
    )
    For the first one, my answer is " It's complicated" then try to change topic.
    Of course I try to give answers that make my clients happy. But one friend told me she got same question from her client. He asked her whether she like his cock and fuck him, then she pointed at his cock and said: with this small one? Well, I got this topic in order to avoid awkward moment for both of us but gain thw win-win relationship.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I asked if he wants extra or jot, he said: it's up to you. If you don't like to do, then don't have to do!" Similar situation. What should I say? "Of course, I like"???? Or "No, I do it for money only but I don't want to strip in front of strangers!" But without extra services, we can't earn money. So frustrating! Do I think too much?
    Translation
    he is saying he wants good service. He might sound like he cares or something but he just doesn't want some girl looking like grabbing his cock is some kind of terrible labour.
    Response
    Do the whole wow that's the nicest cock I've ever seen bit and tell him the prices seductively.

If that's the weirdest thing a guy does to you that night then I think you've probably had a pretty good night hun.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BAM View Post
    Translation
    he is saying he wants good service. He might sound like he cares or something but he just doesn't want some girl looking like grabbing his cock is some kind of terrible labour.
    Response
    Do the whole wow that's the nicest cock I've ever seen bit and tell him the prices seductively.

If that's the weirdest thing a guy does to you that night then I think you've probably had a pretty good night hun.
    Maybe at that time I looked embarrassing when I asked him.
    Thanks for your advice.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I just want to commend babycat on utilising this platform to data mine from clients/potential clients. Bravo with the forward thinking!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast