After a disappointing session at another shop earlier this week, I needed to sate my appetite and decided to try Alin. She's a tall, attractive, young, long haired, dusky Thai lass with a set of enhanced C cups.

After intros, we started some heavy DFK. The shower was quite short, and on the bed I started with DATY. She's trimmed, and her pussy was tasty. I then got her to give me a BBBJ. It was way to toothy for me, so I got her to put on the rubber and we started with the standard missionary. Doggy with her was reasonable, but I felt she was quite lazy, as she didn't move. During the CG, she was active during the first minute, then pretty much stayed on top totally immobile. No pussy grinding whatsoever. I moved back to missionary, and I felt that she was a tad of a starfish. I noticed that she kept her eyes closed most of the time, didn't like to be active! To her credit, she did like to DFK! At the end, I took off the rubber and sprayed my batter over her tummy and tits. I still had 10 minutes left, so we cuddled, and I got her to practice giving less toothy blowjobs ! We had separate showers, and I dressed and left.

I like it when a girl makes solid eye contact, and makes the effort to move her body during sex. If I wanted Thai, I'd spend my money on seeing Jay a few more times.