Thread: 22yo Korean ALICE: she's TALL, SLIM and LEGGY, and she's a DARLING and a SWEET HEART

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

22yo Korean ALICE: she's TALL, SLIM and LEGGY, and she's a DARLING and a SWEET HEART

Korean girls are wonderful.
    But the thing with Korean WLs is that most have that same standard look and vibe - the cosmetic surgery, nose job, eye job, boob job etc.
    But like I said Korean girls are wonderful, and when you meet a genuine natural totally organic Korean girl it's heaven.
    Well I found heaven the other day and her name is Alice.
    She is so real, and genuine, and natural, and sweet, and warm, and horny, and sex with her is very, very special.
    OK, I admit it, I've fallen for her. I've seen her twice already and that's my self imposed limit, but ideally I would love to see her every day.

LOOKS and BODY
    Alice is a 22yo Korean girl and quite tall at nearly 170cm.
    She is very slim with long legs, a tiny waist, small hips, and a perfect little round butt, and perfect B cup tits with surprisingly big nipples.
    She is not a Korean glamour but has a natural pretty wholesome girl next door look.
    I think she's beautiful; not a 10/10 cover girl beautiful, but just beautiful in my eyes.
    I'm sure most of you will disagree, but that's cool, I'm seeing her with my heart and not my eyes.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Alice is a 100% total beginner - this is her first try at this.
    She is definitely a GFE girl.
    Really warm and sweet and no trace of KPS.
    She starts of a bit reserved and shy but once she gets confident with you really opens up her heart, is very intimate and sensual ... and very fucking horny too!
    Don't expect a confident and experienced professional girl with high skills though; she is still learning.

DFK and DATY
    Alice is a very sensual kisser.
    I really like the way she started off a bit shy and then got more and more wild as she got hornier and more confident.
    Alice is keeping her perfect little bush for now and that's OK with me.
    She is wonderful to lick and responds beautifully - sometimes resisting and then giving in and coming very intensely.

BBBJ
    Not a BBBJ technician.
    A normal GFE type BBBJ.
    Definitely no PSE theatrics or dirty talk but that's OK.
    Her BBBJ style suits her personality; warm, sensual, genuine, intimate, and sweet.

FUCKING
    Sex with Alice is beautiful.
    I know it's a bit rich to call sex with a WL making love, but it really felt like making love.
    She is so genuinely horny, and passionate, and it was really special.

OVERALL
    Alice is a wonderful girl.
    She's got a killer body, and a natural pretty face, and a very warm personality.
    And best of all she's a really special girl to have sex with - her reactions, her moans, her comments, the way she tries to position herself to get the maximum satisfaction is mind blowing.
    And the way her face lights up or her body shivers when you hit the right spot or touch her the right way is very special.
    She is new and still learning so don't expect a confident, professional girl with top skills
    She's a heart stealer.
    Be warned. She's not the kind of girl you just fuck and forget.
    She gets under your skin and leaves you longing to see her again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    From her profile and your description, I'm pretty sure Alice was D on her 1st day? If so I whole heartedly agree with you. She's beautiful and sweet and yes it did feel like 'making love', everyone gags. She is shy and inexperienced, but if you're gentle, she is responsive to such a level as to make it irrelevant. Would definitely see her again.

Quote Originally Posted by L00ker View Post
    From her profile and your description, I'm pretty sure Alice was D on her 1st day? If so I whole heartedly agree with you. She's beautiful and sweet and yes it did feel like 'making love', everyone gags. She is shy and inexperienced, but if you're gentle, she is responsive to such a level as to make it irrelevant. Would definitely see her again.
    Yeah bro, it's the same girl.
    She first appeared on the roster as D but then she chose the name Alice.
    She is a real sweet heart. Will be hard to resist seeing her again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I guess this name choice means that J Alice is never ever coming back.. Sad

Quote Originally Posted by pro_seeker View Post
    I guess this name choice means that J Alice is never ever coming back.. Sad
    I don't think J Alice will be back bro.
    But you never know; Yui returned recently after being away nearly 3 years.
    K Alice has a few things in common with J Alice; very slim, leggy, very sweet and very sexy.