Thread: Jay - Amazing in every way

Banned

Jay - Amazing in every way

I won't go into too much detail on the actual punt as a lot of bros have already covered this aspect. I also am struggling to write a coherent review of her because it was a complete whirlwind. If you want a clearer summary of how a session with her goes, check out rcha086's excellent review. So this is going to be a pretty free flowing bullet point summary:

- Takes your clothes and shoes off. Small touch, massive impact. True courtesan territory.

- Shower is awesome, with her soaping up her tits and using them all over your body. Awesome BBBJ in the shower too.

- Her body is hands down perfect. Massive tits, but more than that, she's beautiful and has great curves. Amazing arse that was a joy to eat.

- Gets soaking, SOAKING wet.

- Knows how to use her tits, giving awesome oily Spanish.

- Amazing and intense cock slide from all angles.

- Takes a pounding but gives it back wholesale as well, and her cowgirl and reverse cowgirl are both sublime.

- Probably should have mentioned this earlier, but she's incredibly bubbly and fun, and has a lovely smile.

In closing, she gets the 2016 award for "BEST EVERYTHING". If you haven't seen her, give it a crack and you won't be disappointed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow impressive review serge, thanks for posting it. Still waiting for my turn to try her, she has been on my to do list for months but I have never found an opportunity!

1 question - are her tits natural or fake?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by feelus View Post
    Wow impressive review serge, thanks for posting it. Still waiting for my turn to try her, she has been on my to do list for months but I have never found an opportunity!

1 question - are her tits natural or fake?
    Get amongst it bro. Whatever you have to do, make the booking happen, you won't regret it! I dont think there was a single minute during the booking where she wasn't pleasuring me in some capacity. Awesome girl.

Mate I'm gonna say real. Realistic sag and hang to them, very soft, they're awesome. At one point I did think I felt something, but it was tiny compared to how huge her tits are. Maybe just breast tissue. Regardless, hers have entered my top 3 of all time.

rcha086
    Thanks for the shoutout serge, makes me think about our sessions together. It's very hard (for me) to make a booking with her now as she works on the days and times I'm most busy. She's an incredible package!

feelus, they look and feel natural to me. They're fucking MASSIVE but they're soft and on the saggy side (they're heavy!).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    works 3 days a week and during daytime too. Very tough to book.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dammit if only she worked on Saturdays!

On the roster - it refers to 10-5:30. This is 10am - 5:30pm? How do you guys make it there during work hours? It's impossible for me during the week

rcha086
    Dammit if only she worked on Saturdays!

On the roster - it refers to 10-5:30. This is 10am - 5:30pm? How do you guys make it there during work hours? It's impossible for me during the week
    Correct. Ginza is open from 10/10:30am til 1am.

I've chucked the occasional sickie before haha.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rcha086 View Post
    Thanks for the shoutout serge, makes me think about our sessions together.
    No worries. I have a love/hate relationship with your reviews. They're very well written and factual which is great, but I won't have plans to punt that day, read one your reviews, and next thing I'm making a booking. Damn you sir.

How do you guys make it there during work hours? It's impossible for me during the week
    Physio appointment/sickie/extended meeting, I've used them all.

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by serge_nubret View Post
    No worries. I have a love/hate relationship with your reviews. They're very well written and factual which is great, but I won't have plans to punt that day, read one your reviews, and next thing I'm making a booking. Damn you sir.
    Appreciate it mate. I've had great intel from other reviews before and it's only reciprocative that I do the same!

She's fantastic but apparently she only works daytimes.. Hopefully sometime it'll go back to after 5pm !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Based on these reviews, I maay to change my daytime working hours to night so i can make a booking!