Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is a reasonable rate for a punt?

Senior Member(無間使者)

What is a reasonable rate for a punt?

I'm talking about one hour sessions here, what price do you think is reasonable for a full service punt? What price would make you think it's too good to be true and therefore it's dodgy/false advertising? What price do you think would be unreasonably high?

I've noticed some shops have dropped from $250 to $230, but wechat agencies seem to go higher and higher, I remember they started at around $350 but now the lowest is $400 and some even go up to $550!!!

Hey bro, for me personally I think anywhere between 250-300 is mid range.. Any higher is kind of pushing boundaries, that gets pretty expensive. That's where I draw the line, below 200 is well.. You get what you pay for, but there's some great shops around that range.. Hope this helps

Those pushing $400+ definitely not worth it for that price, my opinion and you really need to do your research to contemplate whether you'll get a bang for your buck there.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well the most expensive I've done was $350 so far but it was fucking worth it. Can't do it all the time though so I only go when I know it's gonna be worth it or just ticking something off a list

Junior Member(有D料到)
    250-350 in my opinion, anything lower is usually a gamble even with by looking at the ars here. But hey sometimes you win sometimes you lose. Anything higher, unless theres heaps of evidence that its some next level service or waste of money imo rather use that money and extend on time for the 250-350 range.

Banned
    Seems like the general concensus for adequate financial restitution in exchange for sexual services is about three fiddy.

$250 would be good, but it seems you get mutton dressed as lamb here in Sydney.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It really depends on the hotness factor and what you wanted.

If the lady was a hot Asian teen (18, 19), then 300+. This would be a total GFE experience at the best shops.

If the lady was in her early 20's, hot and not a hard core pro, then up to 300. Definite GFE or PSE experience at the best shops.

If she was in her mid to late 20s, up to 250.

Anyone in the 30's would be under 200.

And if you preferred the slutty 40+ AZ milfy, then it's probably under 150.

However, if you just want a workout and some stress relief with total emotional detachment, there are plenty of AZ chicks in the mid to early 30s for 150/hr.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I had $650 session once couple years ago with Brooklyn@bre. Young gorgeous blonde from Brisbane.

Expensive? yes! Worthy? For sure!

Can't afford one do it regularly though. But it was my birthday so wanted to splurge a bit.

Beats having 2-3 average to below average $200 punts that I immediately regret.

Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    I had $650 session once couple years ago with Brooklyn@bre. Young gorgeous blonde from Brisbane.

Expensive? yes! Worthy? For sure!

Can't afford one do it regularly though. But it was my birthday so wanted to splurge a bit.

Beats having 2-3 average to below average $200 punts that I immediately regret.
    Yep, it's the individual's preference, it's silly to put a set price for these things !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

All depends on ones disposable income

Junior Member(有D料到)

nc4hrs

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bastard View Post
    thats what i always wondered....how much and how often...

after much deliberation , i have settled down on 2 punts a month @$120 each so 250 max a month..., and i am in early forties and family income nearly 200k a year

though there might have been a separate thread on this, but curious to know where everyone else sits ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Depends on many factors:
    1. Disposable income
    2. Your frequency, weekly or monthly
    3. The intention, i.e. birthday party, got a promotion, winning a lottery!
    4. Intoxication level, I found it is waste of money to spend big when intoxicated, even average chick will do, beer googles help

Even with $200k income, around $130k-$150k after tax, $400 a week add up to $20,000, it hurts!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maximum amount of money I have spent in a punt is $350 and it was fully worth it as the session was with Legendary Moon (retired now). All my other punts cost me less than $280 so far. I can't afford to go above that price tag

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrix View Post
    I usually pay only $150/hour and only for girls in the 20-25 range. It's not hard.
    You're getting an awesome rate mate! May I ask where do you go?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    honestly for a decent punt anywhere from $300 plus for an hour

Banned
    It depends, some can only go $200, others go $400, some guys prefer overnights for $2000 - $4000 per session.

I will go 20% of income. Don't do anything crazy.......

For asian girls, you can get 10/10 young looks with good service at $400 - $500/hr. I prefer this price range as paying above this I don't think is necessary.

I go back to the mid- tier market at $250 - $300/hr too as it is not bad.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Reading this thread makes me feel that I am the poorest man in this forum

My teacher told us that networking is the most useful way to find a job, so bros, can anyone offer me a job that offers income above 40k? I will be very appreciated

Junior Member(有D料到)
    $360/h is the highest i'll go in Sydney. For that you will get a cracking good time in many places!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bastard View Post
    Completely agree. A $1000 per session may be 10% of a person's fortnightly income, while a $100 punt can be 50% of another's disposable income.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    A reasonable rate is anything your prepared to pay!

Actual rates depend on what you want If you want good service and don't mind or prefer mature ladies then it can be considerably less than if you just want a young girl who's service may be somewhat less. If you want young with good service and nice secluded premises then you have to pay more.

Other thing come into it such as the place and facilities offered etc etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast