Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favourite place in Sydney CBD

Junior Member(有D料到)

Favourite place in Sydney CBD

Hi Bros

Just wanting to do a poll on your favourite place in CBD for R&T. Ie choice of young girls, easygoing (letting you wander around) and preferably all inclusive rates.

My long time fav was silver fox - full of thai but at $70 was good value for 30min including nude massage. Then the ladies changed and new girls not so friendly.

My other fav place got closed after it got some unwanted publicity

so I am looking for some ideas now... not wanting to spend $40+$50 tip, but somewhere closer to 60-70.

cheers

Banned
    Why don't you go to Silver fox' neighbours, like Chicago - 382 pitt st? They have same prices and services.

Banned
    Everything you want and more for excellent value can be found at VIP 69 LIVERPOOL ST SYDNEY CBD!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    how much are the rates at VIP 69 Liverpool st?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    how much are the rates at VIP 69 Liverpool st?
    $70/30 fully nude hj included!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by poundher View Post
    Everything you want and more for excellent value can be found at VIP 69 LIVERPOOL ST SYDNEY CBD!
    These guys are fully licensed for FS too aren't they?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by serge_nubret View Post
    These guys are fully licensed for FS too aren't they?
    Yes they are

That's where the great value is.
    $70 for 30 nude hj included and $50 extra for fs.
    Usually young thai mls service you.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wow that's cheap!

Banned
    Yes they are

That's where the great value is.
    $70 for 30 nude hj included and $50 extra for fs.
    Usually young thai mls service you.
    Phew, just wanted to confirm before I mentioned anything, but I went there a few months ago. Got a young Thai ML and got the FS upgrade. She rode me so hard my hips were fucked for days. Needed a second massage to fix up my first massage. Vicious cycle bros.

Zero regrets though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by serge_nubret View Post
    Phew, just wanted to confirm before I mentioned anything, but I went there a few months ago. Got a young Thai ML and got the FS upgrade. She rode me so hard my hips were fucked for days. Needed a second massage to fix up my first massage. Vicious cycle bros.

Zero regrets though.
    Post a review!

Banned
    Post a review!
    I don't have enough to go on for a full review, but she was young, tall, name might have been something like Smile? Sunshine? Think she mentioned she only works Fridays?

Weaksauce level of information I know.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to go to VIP69 alot, the good thing is that its relatively cheap, and you always get to see 3-4 girls to choose with, also they get nude form the beginning, and there is shower..

However, from my experiences, there no boob sucking, touching below or even light kissing, very mechanical service, quite bad attitude. And to be honest, most of the girls are not so attractive, I even thought one is a ladyboy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gannicus View Post
    I used to go to VIP69 alot, the good thing is that its relatively cheap, and you always get to see 3-4 girls to choose with, also they get nude form the beginning, and there is shower..

However, from my experiences, there no boob sucking, touching below or even light kissing, very mechanical service, quite bad attitude. And to be honest, most of the girls are not so attractive, I even thought one is a ladyboy.
    Did you upgrade to fs with the ladyboy?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by gannicus View Post

No touching below or sucking - now thats a problem
    how can it be good value
    thai chicks are normally easy going and do not mind where the finger wanders ...usually its the korean & chinese that are health conscious drama queens

anyone been to "sirs" or any cauc massage shop....is touching allowed there

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    vip69 is overrated, they are not that young and by the time you upgrade to get reasonable service you are better off at Ginza.
    Also the hygiene at vip69 has slipped, last time I went the towel reeked of spoof.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    vip69 is overrated, they are not that young and by the time you upgrade to get reasonable service you are better off at Ginza.
    Also the hygiene at vip69 has slipped, last time I went the towel reeked of spoof.
    Yuck.
    Towels that smell of spoof!
    How long ago was this?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Why don't you go to Silver fox' neighbours, like Chicago - 382 pitt st? They have same prices and services.
    do you like Chicago? i don't like that place cause they don't let you see the girls, you pay first swell.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    do you like Chicago? i don't like that place cause they don't let you see the girls, you pay first swell.
    That's not true. If you request them to show the girls then they will appear near reception and you can choose the girl. However, it's different from other shops where you are taken to a room and the girls come in and introduce themselves. I prefer the second option because you can ask the girls in private unlike at Chicago where you can't do it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    That's not true. If you request them to show the girls then they will appear near reception and you can choose the girl. However, it's different from other shops where you are taken to a room and the girls come in and introduce themselves. I prefer the second option because you can ask the girls in private unlike at Chicago where you can't do it.
    They let you sit in the waiting area then those who is available at that time will come and say hello to you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    They let you sit in the waiting area then those who is available at that time will come and say hello to you.
    Thanks for the clarification, exactly how it works at Thairapeutic.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast