Thread: Coco - Busty St Leonards milf

Banned

Coco - Busty St Leonards milf

Name - Coco

Age - Roughly late 30's to early 40's

Stats - Size 10, D cup, curvy

Ad -http://http://sydney.backpage.com/Fe...rvices/7734089

Punt - I've seen Coco before when she used to work at Artarmon. Always provides great service and is a sure thing if you want someone who's 100% service oriented, cheap, and decent looking for the price point. She's always really well groomed and wears nice lingerie too which is appreciated. She definitely cares and puts in the effort.

Rocked up to the private apartment and we jumped in the shower pretty much immediately. Wasn't very erotic, but she did thoroughly scrub me from head to toe.

Onto the bed where she gave a good cat bath which lead into a BBBJ. Gotta say, her BBBJ is great. She has strong suction, a lot of eye contact, and is very active with her hands. Pumping the shaft, playing with my balls, rubbing my arsehole, all the while sucking away expertly. At one point I sat up to reach behind her and rub her pussy but this interfered with her sucking my cock so she pushed me back onto the bed and resumed her attack. I do like a woman who takes pride in her work.

Dom on and she climbed onto my cock for some great cowgirl. She has a nice big meaty ass and super soft skin so having her ride me was an absolute pleasure. She pretty much fucked me while I lay there like a lazy bastard, and then jumped off, ripped off the dom and started another great BBBJ.

This is where things get interesting. She started massaging my back passage while sucking me, and it felt pretty good. I wasn't stopping her, so she took it to the next level, applied a dom to her finger, lubed me up, and jammed her finger right up my clacker. Now this isn't the first time a WL has tried to give me a prostate massage, but normally they fail miserably at getting any sort of of penetration. My exit is firmly shut. However Coco is a strong woman and experienced, so one swift move and suddenly there's this massive pressure internally and it's all building right at the head of my cock. It hurt a bit at first, but she knew what she was doing and soon, with one finger up me, a hand rubbing my cock, and her mouth sucking hard on the tip, well, I was seeing stars and preparing to unleash. Without hesitating she cranked up the speed and I pumped the biggest load right into her hot mouth. It was one of the hardest orgasms I've ever had and with her finger pushing my prostate she continued to suck every last drop out of me.

When my head had stopped spinning, we once again adjourned to the shower for a quick wash and I was out the door with a kiss and a hug.

Would I return? Fuck yeah.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    did you have to pay extras for CIM etc?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Banned
    She advertises as a 26 year old but is late 30's to early 40's. She does many extras.

Banned
    Cheers for posting the link bro.

Nope, I didn't pay extra. YMMV as I've seen her before.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does she have a toned body or clear signs of MILFhood eg big love handles or c-section scars?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 4some View Post
    Does she have a toned body or clear signs of MILFhood eg big love handles or c-section scars?
    She's a size 10, but she's not flabby or anything. Pretty firm and curvy, but she's definitely an older woman. No c-section scar but I'm 90% sure she's had a kid. The pictures on the ad are her but probably 5 years old.

I saw this lady maybe 2 years ago in the St Leonards private apartment which is run by the mamasan called Yumi or Cici. The mamasan also does waxing from the apartment.

Agree with serge's comments, Coco is very service oriented sucks like a hoover for as long as you want and aims to please.

My one and only criticism is there was a lot of fake moaning and she doesn't stop even with a cock in her mouth... Well it was a bit annoying but kinda funny so it was okay.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by serge_nubret View Post
    Name - Coco

Age - Roughly late 30's to early 40's

Stats - Size 10, D cup, curvy

Ad -http://http://sydney.backpage.com/Fe...rvices/7734089

Punt - I've seen Coco before when she used to work at Artarmon. Always provides great service and is a sure thing if you want someone who's 100% service oriented, cheap, and decent looking for the price point. She's always really well groomed and wears nice lingerie too which is appreciated. She definitely cares and puts in the effort.

Rocked up to the private apartment and we jumped in the shower pretty much immediately. Wasn't very erotic, but she did thoroughly scrub me from head to toe.

Onto the bed where she gave a good cat bath which lead into a BBBJ. Gotta say, her BBBJ is great. She has strong suction, a lot of eye contact, and is very active with her hands. Pumping the shaft, playing with my balls, rubbing my arsehole, all the while sucking away expertly. At one point I sat up to reach behind her and rub her pussy but this interfered with her sucking my cock so she pushed me back onto the bed and resumed her attack. I do like a woman who takes pride in her work.

Dom on and she climbed onto my cock for some great cowgirl. She has a nice big meaty ass and super soft skin so having her ride me was an absolute pleasure. She pretty much fucked me while I lay there like a lazy bastard, and then jumped off, ripped off the dom and started another great BBBJ.

This is where things get interesting. She started massaging my back passage while sucking me, and it felt pretty good. I wasn't stopping her, so she took it to the next level, applied a dom to her finger, lubed me up, and jammed her finger right up my clacker. Now this isn't the first time a WL has tried to give me a prostate massage, but normally they fail miserably at getting any sort of of penetration. My exit is firmly shut. However Coco is a strong woman and experienced, so one swift move and suddenly there's this massive pressure internally and it's all building right at the head of my cock. It hurt a bit at first, but she knew what she was doing and soon, with one finger up me, a hand rubbing my cock, and her mouth sucking hard on the tip, well, I was seeing stars and preparing to unleash. Without hesitating she cranked up the speed and I pumped the biggest load right into her hot mouth. It was one of the hardest orgasms I've ever had and with her finger pushing my prostate she continued to suck every last drop out of me.

When my head had stopped spinning, we once again adjourned to the shower for a quick wash and I was out the door with a kiss and a hug.

Would I return? Fuck yeah.

How long did you pay for to get multiple shots though?
    And did you ask for Massage or full services??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How long did you pay for to get the multiple shots?
    And did you go for a Full service or massage?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    sounds like someone to try

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    backpage and cracker are down, any one can provide alternative advertising link or contact details?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone know where coco works now??. I have an urge for some tromboning by a filthy milf.!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know this is old but still around. I’m long time lurker going to be posting a lot