Thread: Young pretty Taiwanese/Caucasian mix girl, Bella. Very appealing to Chinese guys

Senior Member(無間使者)

Young pretty Taiwanese/Caucasian mix girl, Bella. Very appealing to Chinese guys

Girl's Name : Bella

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 13 August, 2016

Rates : $90/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/shape : curvy body, medium tits (33in - B cup natural) and big bums (est 36in) , small waist (est 25in) , size 6, 158 cm tall, snow-white skin. Medium blonde hair. Eurasian look, angel face

Roster: Unsure (first day working)

Ethnicity : Taiwanese/ Canadian mix

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS

Review

I noted in this shop's roster that they would have 2 new girls starting today : Sasa and Bella. The descriptions of both girls were very appealing. I called shop and the receptionist, Kevin, told me that Bella had arrived and he was sure that I would love this Eurasian girl. Sasa might start work later tonight. I was busy tonight and so made a booking for Bella.

When Bella came to say hello, I was immediately attracted by this Eurasian-look beauty. She has blonde hair and a very pretty face. She wore a black bikini and I could see her sexy figures very clearly. She is not tall even with high heels. Her tits did not look big, but very proportional for the whole body. She looked extremely sexy. She speaks good English and Putonghua. We spoke in English. She told me her parents' background and where she came from. She is very friendly, talkative and funny.

After she took off her clothes in the room, I could not resist hugging her and used my hands to touch every inch of her smooth skin. She started with CBJ and cat-bath services. She did both very well. Her voice was charming to hear. I just thought I was so lucky to see this beautiful girl on her first working day.

Bella mentioned that her pussy is small and tight. She prefers to do Chinese customers as she is a small girl and so might have difficulty handling big non-Chinese customers. I told her that I don't think this would be a problem as Hurstville has lots and lots of Chinese residents. I felt that Chinese customers would love her Eurasian look and also the fact that she can speak Putonghua. Communication with her would be much easier for those Chinese customers who do not speak good English. (Actually on my way out, I told the receptionist about her thoughts and Kevin said he would definitely let her choose her own customers). I am sure that this would be very good news to Chinese guys living around Hurstville that they would have a very nice and pretty Eurasian girl, mainly for Chinese customers, to see.

Back to sex, I started fucking her after her nice sucking job in the mish position first. My dick was extremely hard already, mainly because of her pretty and sexy Eurasian look. Her pussy was small and tight. She made very nice low volume moaning noise. She cooperated with me very well, and she had strong reactions. We used other positions, cow girl and doggy later.

Using doggy on this girl is a very good way to enjoy her. She has bigger bums than most Asian girls (due to her Caucasian background), fucking her from behind could enjoy the nice pear-shape view of her white body. My dick went very deep into her pussy which made her moan even louder than mish position. I could not control myself and shot all my loads into her pussy while doing doggy. After shooting, I felt so relaxed and happy.

Definitely, I will return to see this pretty girl after I found out her working schedule with the shop management. On my final look of this girl before I left the shop, I found some resemblance of her with a previous very popular girl of this shop, Lady Gaga. Both with a small frame body, very pretty blonde girl and very sexy body. Both are great lovers in bed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    "QUOTE" Bella mentioned that her pussy is small and tight. She prefers to do Chinese customers as she is a small girl and so might have difficulty handling big non-Chinese customers. I told her that I don't think this would be a problem as Hurstville has lots and lots of Chinese residents. I felt that Chinese customers would love her Eurasian look and also the fact that she can speak Putonghua. Communication with her would be much easier for those Chinese customers who do not speak good English. (Actually on my way out, I told the receptionist about her thoughts and Kevin said he would definitely let her choose her own customers). I am sure that this would be very good news to Chinese guys living around Hurstville that they would have a very nice and pretty Eurasian girl, mainly for Chinese customers, to see."END QUOTE

Yet she had no trouble handling your big banana lol wtf is this b/s banana?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you want to know, I can tell you that my size was the top of the range for her. She could easily come with my big banana, many times indeed. She was very tired afterwards. So she said no more bigger bananas.
    If you are non-Chinese, I wish you good luck. Not sure if she would come out to say hello to you.
    Many Chinese guys read my ARs and followed my visit reviews. Most would say that I am very factual and the descriptions (often contradict what the shop roster said as they are using the roster as advertisements) were more accurate (especially age, look body shape and country origin.
    I often had difficulty booking my new favorite girls after my review was issued. I often don't want to write reviews on my favorite girls, as I don't want to miss seeing them.
    On the other hand, the girls need good and caring customers, with dick size suitable for them so that they could see more customers without hurting their pussies. They come to Sydney to make money and so if my ARs could help them, why not?
    But I have booked tickets for another long overseas trip, my readers and followers would have to miss me for some time soon.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggerbanana View Post
    On the other hand, the girls need good and caring customers, with dick size suitable for them so that they could see more customers without hurting their pussies. They come to Sydney to make money and so if my ARs could help them, why not?
    I am right there with u on this one brother!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    1. "Quote" I can tell you that my size was the top of the range for her "End Quote"

What range would that be Banana? Chinese 2 to 4" Aussie Euro 6 to 8" or Mandingo 10" plus ?

2. If you are non-Chinese, I wish you good luck. Not sure if she would come out to say hello to you.

Is this Australia or China ? and what did they think when they came here to make money? that they weren't going to see bigger bananas?

3. I often had difficulty booking my new favorite girls after my review was issued.

Not according to your reviews, reception Kevin frequently calls you when a new girl arrives and they need a review surely you get to choose which favorite you get to see given your relationship with them no? i would be a little disappointed if that was not happening to me

4. But I have booked tickets for another long overseas trip, my readers and followers would have to miss me for some time soon.

We will look forward to reading Kevins (Kevin1) reviews whilst you are gone BB

Hope u have a great trip

Dick size by nationality

http://brobible.com/life/article/ave...is-size-study/

If ur born in the Congo ull have to have a big cock to survive (7.1 inch)!

Australia is only 5.2 inch on average.

Again the vagina is only about 4 inch deep for all girls so why do people care. Smaller cock is actually better for the girls as hitting the cervics hurts. The G-spot is only 1 to 1 and 1/2 inch deep so if u get ur sex position right u be hitting the G-spot with a 1 and 1/2 inch cock.

The old saying is true is how u use it. As a 2 inch cock is enough to satisfy a lot of girls.

It's stupid to want a large dick unless ur sadistic and want to hurt girls OR u like big booty and need the extra length to go in

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussyhands View Post
    Dick size by nationality

http://brobible.com/life/article/ave...is-size-study/

If ur born in the Congo ull have to have a big cock to survive (7.1 inch)!

Australia is only 5.2 inch on average.

Again the vagina is only about 4 inch deep for all girls so why do people care. Smaller cock is actually better for the girls as hitting the cervics hurts. The G-spot is only 1 to 1 and 1/2 inch deep so if u get ur sex position right u be hitting the G-spot with a 1 and 1/2 inch cock.

The old saying is true is how u use it. As a 2 inch cock is enough to satisfy a lot of girls.

It's stupid to want a large dick unless ur sadistic and want to hurt girls OR u like big booty and need the extra length to go in
    "Quote"Again the vagina is only about 4 inch deep for all girls so why do people care. "End Qoute"

Not all Pussyhands enjoy life with your 1 to 1 1/2" cock

On average, the vagina is 3 to 4 inches deep during un-arousal periods, although some women have a vagina that is around 5 to 7 inches deep. As a woman becomes aroused, the vagina expands: as blood flows to the area, the cervix and uterus are pushed up by the upper two-thirds of the vagina to create more space.

Thanks for informing me my size

And thx for the info.

Still doesn't provide argument on hitting the G-spot with my 1 and 1/2 inch penis.

And bro

http://www.m.webmd.com/women/features/vagina-size

Says that the vagina goes 4-5 inch depth after arousal.

Dunno if u banging girls from the Congo?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussyhands View Post
    Thanks for informing me my size

And thx for the info.

Still doesn't provide argument on hitting the G-spot with my 1 and 1/2 inch penis.

And bro

http://www.m.webmd.com/women/features/vagina-size

Says that the vagina goes 4-5 inch depth after arousal.

Dunno if u banging girls from the Congo?

On average, the vagina is 3 to 4 inches deep during un-arousal periods, although some women have a vagina that is around 5 to 7 inches deep. As a woman becomes aroused, the vagina expands: as blood flows to the area, the cervix and uterus are pushed up by the upper two-thirds of the vagina to create more space.

http://www.newhealthadvisor.com/How-...ge-Vagina.html

And bangin anyone who takes the money

" although some women have a vagina that is around 5 to 7 inches deep" this is the same case when we talk about 7.1 inch penis from the Congo.

The vast majority is within the 3-4 / 3-5 inch range so dont make it sound like it expends to 5-7 inches when thats not the case and not what the article says.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Aren't you due to write another review for 42 Pussyhands ? instead of trying to hijack other peoples threads ?