Thread: 4-hand massage, yay or nay?

Junior Member(有D料到)

4-hand massage, yay or nay?

Hey,

I had my third and possibly final 4-hand massage yesterday, can't say I have enjoyed any of them.

Can anyone explain the appeal? all of mine have been super hard to relax because it's almost chaotic having two women 'going at you' on the table. They also seem less willing on the extras side with the other one in the room.

Anyone had a good experience? If so, where? happy to share mine via PM if you want to know where to avoid for duo lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nay for me. I tend to like to talk one on one, most of the time. I find it more pleasant and can relax more, plus if the talk goes well sometimes they may go beyond the normal call of duty...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah to hard to relax and get into with 2 not for me

I've had a number of 4 handers over the years. Most were ok. I also found it a bit difficult to just chill with so many hands on me at first but get over that pretty quickly. most of them would have one girl doing the upper part and the other doing my legs. i've found that with endings often there'll be one who is more attentive than the other however it is still nice having 4 hands touching me than just 2, lol ... and then there was the time there 2 mouths focussing on my nether regions. truly amazing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well that would be more exciting 😜😜

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The one thing u can only get in a double is a bit of girl on girl action which i dont mind at all.😊

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just like any massage, there needs to be a rapport and chemistry. I once had the honour to have 4 hands massage for the price of 2 after filling up the frequent visit card. First time meeting both girls, one was experienced masseuse for the store and the other was new but got her experience somewhere else. I'm usually not a good conversationalist but I find it easier the extra person could fill in the conversations. Or maybe Pam told them to take good care of me LOL. Best massage ever and bestest ending with 4 hands...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That would be the best shop to experience 4H, the girls aren't as shy about what happens in shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    4 hands is the ultimate - but you definitely need some experienced MLs on the case.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've had many 4 hand massages including at legit places. I particularly like them at legit places as you get a two hour massage in an hour - great for the time poor. 932 Stanley, Smile, I❤️massage and Shanghai? at Carina all come to mind😜