Thread: Jan the sensuous

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jan the sensuous

I visited Jan last week and as I waited in anticipation, I saw this beautiful curvaceous lady greet me with the most desirable sensuous smile.

She was in her floral lingerie and her cleavage was deep calling out to me to just bury my head and Lick and kiss and explore

As we walked into the room, we exchanged smile and she hugged me and slowly as I felt her bosom press against my body, felt her hand making way down my jeans and fondling me as I started growing hard and thick

She kissed me and turned around With her firm tight ass pressing against me and I could feel myself grow harder and harder. She used her hands to unzip me and pull me underwear down so we could just feel each others Skin and warmth as my hands wrapped around her and gently felt the smooth skin of her firm tight breasts - circling her nipples gently as she circled the head of my cock- teasing me and mourning. My hands reach for her hook and unhook her - feel the cloth release from my breasts on the floor and my palm feels the warmth of her breast as I press myself further against her firm tight arse

She rubs hers ass against my hard cock and plays with it - turns around and gently move closer to me and start circling her tongue around my nipples s her hands play with my hard tight thick growing cock. She circles my nipples and tease with her tongue and goes down on her knees while I sit on the edge of the bed. She holds my thick membrane in her hands and lowers herself and gives me the best head job. As she sucks it deep I feel it growing inside her sensuous juicy lips while she circles with her tongue and plays with the naughty tool.

She is high and Horny and I cannot hold it anymore
    She sucks me deep and dry and then push me back on the bed and gently caps me and press her body against me - lowers herself gently and start to rock slowly - she moves graciously and gently feeling the moment and enjoying every move. Soon I fail to hold and let go of my excitement - I can feel the hot juicy load fill the cap and it's all wet and warm. She pulls it off and disposes the loaded cap.

We chat for a while - finish a quick shower - hug her tight and bid her goodby promising to see her again soon. She is simply awesome and experiment was worth the hour

Thai smile and personality plus Jan in today 10/6

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

PERSONALITY PLUS WITH THAI SMILE JAN IN TODAY.

Jan - Size 6,C cup,170CM,Experienced and very top GFE with a friendly service to match, Thai girl."Jan returns today @533.. With spectacular soft features, smooth milky white skin, mesmerising eyes and smile.. Jan is a hidden gem with experience and good service.. Let her pamper and spoil you with her friendly charm and smile.. which lovely thai girls are known for.. Go see and enjoy new Jan.. Jan's Gallery REVIEW

*A quality lady roster for this Monday*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2019 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991