Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1B Joseph St, Lidcombe (Lisa) - MILF - B2B Fuck

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw the aforementioned Lisa the other day. $55 for the hour, plus $40 for two shots FS including CBJ. Great value if you just want a good root and don't mind a milf.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by opimrs View Post
    Saw the aforementioned Lisa the other day. $55 for the hour, plus $40 for two shots FS including CBJ. Great value if you just want a good root and don't mind a milf.
    How did you find her overall? would you return??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtykunt69 View Post
    How did you find her overall? would you return??
    Yes I would - and I have. I'd rate her looks as average but she has a good body and a great attitude. Her frequent giggling could eventually become a turn-off but hey, she's great value if you just want a good, no-holds-barred fuck.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is another shop on 176 liverpool rd enfiled. are they related shops? anyone have tried here or know if Lisa working there?

I don't want to come at Lidcome shop as there is too many people walking in Public and don't anyone I know to see me, I want to play it safe.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    There is another shop on 176 liverpool rd enfiled. are they related shops? anyone have tried here or know if Lisa working there?

I don't want to come at Lidcome shop as there is too many people walking in Public and don't anyone I know to see me, I want to play it safe.
    Yes I'd say they're related as they appear in the same Cracker ad. But an earlier post in this thread indicates Lisa works at Lidcombe Mon to Sat so I'd say it's unlikely she spends any time at Enfield. Yes, the Lidcome shop entrance is on a fairly busy road but the entrance is only to a staircase leading to the first floor where the actual shop is located

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went back to this place on a recent Sunday. It was early in the morning and only one girl, Lucy, was available. Mid-40s I'd say, and not as nice looking or shapely as a couple I've seen before here.

Paid the cash up front and she was soon derobed, on her knees and giving me a CBJ.

It had been a while since my last punt so I shot my load pretty quickly. But frankly Lucy didn't turn me on. She gave me a nice oil massage but at no point was I tempted to roll over and go for a second part 2.

Good news though is that this place now has a nice, brand new shower, and the towel was fresh and fluffy. So with the shower facilities included this place is still good value.

I'll be back but not to see Lucy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123