Thread: Anyone tried a 3some with wife?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Anyone tried a 3some with wife?

Just wanted to see if any adventurous bros out there who tried different things to break the monotony.

How did you go about it. With wife or gf?

Was the third wheel a wl or social acquaintance....did it get awkward later?

Most importantly any performance enhancers to prolong the show?

I've never dated a woman who has been so open minded... Some others may have been so lucky...

A friend at work was once so lucky but he tells me he committed the cardinal sin in threesomes. He started paying much more attention to the third wheel which made the wife anxious and she called time out before he was finished. He always used to say make sure you pay lots of attention to the wife and gf so that she doesn't feel less important than the third wheel.

That advice always made perfect sense to me, but I've never been lucky enough to put it into practice...

When I feel like a threesome, I lay down the cash and have my fun with two hot MILFs for the hour...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    whenever I venture the topic of 3somes with gf's ... they always say which guy did I have in mind.....

I'd be wary going there with your SO as I think there would be long lasting 'baggage' to pay penance for...

Quote Originally Posted by Strayer Mate View Post
    whenever I venture the topic of 3somes with gf's ... they always say which guy did I have in mind.....

I'd be wary going there with your SO as I think there would be long lasting 'baggage' to pay penance for...
    I agree... The cost / benefit ratio is not likely to be in the guy's favour... Too much to go wrong...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    3 is always fun - but not if you want to keep your GF / Wifey...

Banned
    I have done threesomes with my partner. The key is to make your gf/wife the centre of attention in the beginning. She will get horny, then you're allowed to do whatever you want.

Banned
    Can anyone recommend a place for a threesome with the gf? She's keen but I'm trying to avoid paying ~$1000 for it :/.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The last and only threesome I if was at 495 Rockdale. It was with two thai girls, I forget their name.... Sorry.

Since, it's with your gf why don't you try Tinder or go for a private ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by corvus View Post
    The last and only threesome I if was at 495 Rockdale. It was with two thai girls, I forget their name.... Sorry.

Since, it's with your gf why don't you try Tinder or go for a private ?
    I think a private will be the go but they're the ones charging $1000/hour. I think Tinder is too risky in her head, a WL is more of a transaction. No emotion to it. I can understand the feeling there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow that's really expensive !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Done it with a few gf and fbs. Generally no problems when it's FMM. With FFM, the girls get competitive and all the insecurities come up very easily, so you better be emotionally strong and emotionally clean. It's the perfect test to see how secure your other half feels in her relationship with you. Very easy to have a crap threesome. The secret to a good 3-some is that the two girls have to get on and be a little attracted to each other. The rest is up to you to make your other half feel completely safe and secure... Communicate, communicate, communicate... No hiding ANY thoughts from her... She has to feel that she could rape your mind without warning and you'd be completely honest and okay with that. Not for the faint hearted!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Forgot to say Julie at Roseville is comfortable with a 3-some and gives awesomely great attention to the girl . Charged twice what you normally pay (two people, so it makes sense). Enjoy!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHarry View Post
    Forgot to say Julie at Roseville is comfortable with a 3-some and gives awesomely great attention to the girl . Charged twice what you normally pay (two people, so it makes sense). Enjoy!
    So you can BYO girl to see Julie ?!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    So you can BYO girl to see Julie ?!
    Correct. I called before to make sure she was cool with it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHarry View Post
    Hmm..very interesting concept. Now just gotta convince the fb..

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Threesomes are fun.
    I've done lots of MFM ones and quite a few FMF ones.
    They have a different energy and vibe but both are fun.

Banned
    Bloody hell do ya reckon you should quite while your ahead?

If your wife or girlfriend is talkin to you bout it and didn't kick you out for a night or two then you are one up - tempting fate aren't ya to turn fantasy into your motel or bedroom real with the missus. You know they still get all the property right?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 6sixty9nine View Post
    Bloody hell do ya reckon you should quite while your ahead?

If your wife or girlfriend is talkin to you bout it and didn't kick you out for a night or two then you are one up - tempting fate aren't ya to turn fantasy into your motel or bedroom real with the missus. You know they still get all the property right?
    No I don't.

It seems you've not been in a relationship that is actively keen on exploring options. Thankfully for me she gets off on it more thank I do (I guess).

Talk from experience if you have it, don't assume everyone is like you or your experiences .