Just got back.

Overall, I think Geylang is best place to punt in Singapore since there are plenty of choices and without the train wreck and messing around of 4 floors. I like to see 4 floors for little while but that is enough. Geylang is more of an adventure. I've only been disappointed there once. Singapore is never a bargain for punting but you just shop smartly.

Get the MRT to Aljunied station which is about 15 mins from the city centre for $2. MRT is cheaper and easier. Lorongs of interest are about a 5-10 min walk south past Sims road and then you are on Geylang road. I went for a walk around the area and had a look around Lor 4-8 but moved on. It is a nicely seedy place and everyone there is after same thing so you can leave any baggage behind.

I was planning to go to Lorong 20 Shop 41 to try the helicopter BJ which is reported to happen there but it looked busy again. Damn, one day.

Went to shop 14 Westerhout road which has had good reviews located between Lorong 16 and 18. It has and it is SG$100 for one hour or if you pop first which I know will happen way before and hour. The ladies come in on a 1 month Visa so she probably won't be there for a return visit.

They have a fishbowl of mostly Thai babes and honestly could do no wrong with any of them as far a looks and tight bodies go. I chose #1 called Nana with a trim tanned figure about mid 20's and great smile plus an enhanced set of chest puppies. I mean, how can you really go wrong if you are clean and treat them well which is all you need to do. I think it is that easy to punt well.

Went upstairs and Nana was all natural in record time with her bionic torpedo hooters begging to be noticed which I rightly paid attention. She has a nicely shaven young lady and wasn't cold and has that Thai charm that I just never will lose interest. I was hot for this lady and she knew it and I think we had something mutual happening. Bring on the main event.

Shower,BJ, give her some attention,mish with a few more bendy positions, doggie and bingo. Shower again with her then negotiate for the 2nd cumming. $100 was asked and I offered $50 and the deal was done. BJ, mish, and a longer slower doggie (lets call is the sausage dog manuever) and the fountain sprung leak #2. We were both getting tired by that time. Shower and say our goodbyes.

Taxi back and damn, I'd go back in an instant