Thread: Geylang in Singapore

Junior Member(有D料到)

Geylang in Singapore

Just got back.

Overall, I think Geylang is best place to punt in Singapore since there are plenty of choices and without the train wreck and messing around of 4 floors. I like to see 4 floors for little while but that is enough. Geylang is more of an adventure. I've only been disappointed there once. Singapore is never a bargain for punting but you just shop smartly.

Get the MRT to Aljunied station which is about 15 mins from the city centre for $2. MRT is cheaper and easier. Lorongs of interest are about a 5-10 min walk south past Sims road and then you are on Geylang road. I went for a walk around the area and had a look around Lor 4-8 but moved on. It is a nicely seedy place and everyone there is after same thing so you can leave any baggage behind.

I was planning to go to Lorong 20 Shop 41 to try the helicopter BJ which is reported to happen there but it looked busy again. Damn, one day.

Went to shop 14 Westerhout road which has had good reviews located between Lorong 16 and 18. It has and it is SG$100 for one hour or if you pop first which I know will happen way before and hour. The ladies come in on a 1 month Visa so she probably won't be there for a return visit.

They have a fishbowl of mostly Thai babes and honestly could do no wrong with any of them as far a looks and tight bodies go. I chose #1 called Nana with a trim tanned figure about mid 20's and great smile plus an enhanced set of chest puppies. I mean, how can you really go wrong if you are clean and treat them well which is all you need to do. I think it is that easy to punt well.

Went upstairs and Nana was all natural in record time with her bionic torpedo hooters begging to be noticed which I rightly paid attention. She has a nicely shaven young lady and wasn't cold and has that Thai charm that I just never will lose interest. I was hot for this lady and she knew it and I think we had something mutual happening. Bring on the main event.

Shower,BJ, give her some attention,mish with a few more bendy positions, doggie and bingo. Shower again with her then negotiate for the 2nd cumming. $100 was asked and I offered $50 and the deal was done. BJ, mish, and a longer slower doggie (lets call is the sausage dog manuever) and the fountain sprung leak #2. We were both getting tired by that time. Shower and say our goodbyes.

Taxi back and damn, I'd go back in an instant

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's a great description of how to have fun in Singapore.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hey is it safe to go on ur own at 3am???

And all cost 100 per shot?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    Hey is it safe to go on ur own at 3am???
    And all cost 100 per shot?
    I left at about 1am and blame the time difference.

Although I think it is safe in most major cities in Asia anytime of the night. I've never been worried at any time in SG,KL,HK,Seoul,TPE and BKK. I'm sure you could find trouble at the wrong city at the wrong time.

$100 per shot. Negotiate with the WL for the encore if you are up for it. Stupidly easy.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thx mojo!!!

I did go to Singapore but did not try these places as I was too busy going to one place to another.

How do you know address of these places? And review?
    Where is this Thai fish bowl?? If ladies r good I might try next time. (@$100)

Also in orchids would u know how much on average for overnight?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There is few lanes with housed where u choose based on the line up. Multiple houses the pricing around the same unless u are willing to venture in to the dark alleyways

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I stopped over in Singapore and had time for a quickie at Geylang. I caught the MRT to Kallang and got off. I walked to Lorong 8 and was wondering why it looked different to my visit last year. Anyway, it was 3pm and not all shops were open. I walked into shop 43 and picked girl 12 who looked good and was waving furiously at me.

I paid Sing $60 for 30 min. Head upstairs, shower together then onto bed. I suspect she sleeps there too. She was pretty enough 6.5/10 with a slimish figure, C cups but caesarean scars. She only spoke Thai, wasnÂ’t as animated as in the goldfish bowl but was cooperative. BBBJ was really good. Dom went on and CG then Missionary. Kissed her lightly. She turned her head. I asked for doggy but she didnÂ’t understand. I continued, concentrated then busted a nut.

Quick shower then out the door. I was running late to catch my plane. I turned left instinctively and ran across the main highway. I walked for a bit then looked around and saw Lorong 18. I was disoriented then realised that I should have turned right (instead of left) to get back to Kallang. Anyway, I realised too that I usually go to Lorong 18 not 8. ThatÂ’s why the street looked different. Time was ticking away so I went to Aljunied station which was now closer (and my usual station).

Got back to my sisterÂ’s house just in time. Gestapo was waiting. I returned the MRT card to the Philippino maid, gave her a tip for taking me around the previous day and got her contact. SheÂ’s quite pretty and young. Never know what might develop on future trips. Called a taxi, got to the airport on time and went to the lounge to relax.

One thing I noticed this trip was that the Grand Hyatt was still under renovation, Orchard Towers was nearly deserted and the Hilton across the road had been sold off and moved up the road a mile or so. My friends who took me around previously were keen for a revisit. However, IÂ’m thinking that perhaps its heydays are over and better options exist such as Cambodia, Vietnam or even Batam island. IÂ’ll post about my Cambodia escapades soon haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphantom View Post
    I stopped over in Singapore and had time for a quickie at Geylang. I caught the MRT to Kallang and got off. I walked to Lorong 8 and was wondering why it looked different to my visit last year. Anyway, it was 3pm and not all shops were open. I walked into shop 43 and picked girl 12 who looked good and was waving furiously at me.
    thanks for the SIN intel. We are all a little out of practice so no surprise you were off your game slightly.

My one Geylang visit on a SIN layover I also got a place where the girl is staying in the little cubby room she had. Also Thai.

I have a trip coming up next year with an option for a SIN stopover but I decided to bypass Singapore due to the higher cost. It's just been voted most expensive city to live, alongside New York.

One suggestion about the filipina maid, steer clear as it's just too close to home if it's your sister's maid? how can it turn out. not well. there are so many of other people's maids.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    thanks for the SIN intel. We are all a little out of practice so no surprise you were off your game slightly.

My one Geylang visit on a SIN layover I also got a place where the girl is staying in the little cubby room she had. Also Thai.

I have a trip coming up next year with an option for a SIN stopover but I decided to bypass Singapore due to the higher cost. It's just been voted most expensive city to live, alongside New York.

One suggestion about the filipina maid, steer clear as it's just too close to home if it's your sister's maid? how can it turn out. not well. there are so many of other people's maids.
    Yes, Singapore is no longer attractive. I’m hoping to go to other SEA countries soon.
    And I agree with your advice on the maid! They get deported if they fall pregnant ! For that reason, single men are not permitted a maid

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphantom View Post
    And I agree with your advice on the maid! They get deported if they fall pregnant ! For that reason, single men are not permitted a maid
    Maids in Sin, HK, Ph & KL are great fun and my advice is to use caution where there is any close family relation. I can personally vouch for having sampled them in each country.