Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Retirement (from punting)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussyhands View Post
    I think it's not exactly a habit to give up.

To me it's cost. Punting is infinitely cheaper than trying to "game" / "seduce" girls.

Once gaming girls become on equal dollar value as punting then sign me up to dating girls lol.

Right now any guy with a brain can figure out that punting is the most rewarding thing to do compared to "gaming" girls.
    Some prefer the thrill of the chase and the validational aspect opposed to purely transactional nature of prostitution.
    Though I even fool myself sometimes because the usually girls I see aren't 'professional sex workers' most are 'normal girls' on a working holiday.

I would consider myself sex addicted. Sometimes I don't even know why I'm punting but men have an inbuilt sex addiction or predilection if you will.

It all depends on the means of the guy we are talking about. Think Charlie Sheen. You give any punter the amount of money Charlie Sheen was making prime Two and a Half Men, he will probably end up fucking himself to death.

I've never really been one to date girls for the past few years it's primarily been punting as the patience to meet girls, date and eventually have sex just hasn't been there.

I'm at the point now where casual sex with young cute girls is still pleasurable OF COURSE... but ultimately quite unfulfilling.

I'm sure many punters are proud of their exploits having had sex with 100+ different girls.

For me it's neither, it is what it is. Where to go from here...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    U know my record was 3 girls in 5 days or so and at the end I swore I could not see another girl for some time. Of cause the urge came back in 3-5 days.

I think guys balls just keeps making the sperm so u have to bust a nut.

I think if u take the concept of punting out of it and imagine urself as a sultan with unlimited girls everyday - any normal guy would be fking like crazy.

I see sex addiction as something that is destroying ur life. Ur not paying ur bills, ur having very risky sex, your basically killing urself from the kind of sex ur having (eating bread and water only, stealing money to go punting - think someone addicted to meth and what they are doing to get high and put sex instead).

I dunno if ur addicted but yeah it's a very strong condition to have....

Maybe u want more than just sex... If it's unfulfilling..
    Where to go? Brother u got some soul searching to do only u can answer.

Quote Originally Posted by illidanstormrage View Post
    Some prefer the thrill of the chase and the validational aspect opposed to purely transactional nature of prostitution.
    Though I even fool myself sometimes because the usually girls I see aren't 'professional sex workers' most are 'normal girls' on a working holiday.

I would consider myself sex addicted. Sometimes I don't even know why I'm punting but men have an inbuilt sex addiction or predilection if you will.

It all depends on the means of the guy we are talking about. Think Charlie Sheen. You give any punter the amount of money Charlie Sheen was making prime Two and a Half Men, he will probably end up fucking himself to death.

I've never really been one to date girls for the past few years it's primarily been punting as the patience to meet girls, date and eventually have sex just hasn't been there.

I'm at the point now where casual sex with young cute girls is still pleasurable OF COURSE... but ultimately quite unfulfilling.

I'm sure many punters are proud of their exploits having had sex with 100+ different girls.

For me it's neither, it is what it is. Where to go from here...

I think it all depends on what sex means to each and every individual... And that can be world's apart!

But people having casual sex and punting should be careful if they're looking for fulfilment or emotional connections.

That can cause more problems than it could possibly solve.

And why taint a perfectly enjoyable experience by looking for things that such a transaction wasn't really designed to deliver...

But as they say... "fair minds may differ"...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The point was once you've slept with a lot of different women (paid for or not). Having sex with women isn't the biggest priority or the definitive thing anymore.

I know of guys who have kids or are in relationships that still punt because that is what men do... every healthy man wants to have sex at the very least once a week.

If his wife or partner isn't putting out then he's going to get that need met elsewhere if he has the means or options to do so. A lot of men don't, so they end up having a sexless marriage and certainly resent that fact.

I know there is much to said about looking for love in the wrong places. I'm guilty of that. Everyone is different I guess.

No matter his moral code, a man’s biological drive to sow his seed widely still operates. Men with low notch-counts or low quality girls will never stop feeling that pull towards more/better. Considerable mental energy is put into suppressing this drive and rationalising it away (which is probably a good thing for civilisation). Rollo calls it “making a virtue out of scarcity”. When a player has 100+ YHT notches, this drive is mostly satiated. Just as a man is usually exceptionally clear headed in the ten minutes after sex, a 100+ player is equally clear headed day to day. His ego is already satisfied regarding winning the tingles, so he can see them for what they are – completely unrelated to virtue.

Quote Originally Posted by illidanstormrage View Post
    The point was once you've slept with a lot of different women (paid for or not). Having sex with women isn't the biggest priority or the definitive thing anymore.

I know of guys who have kids or are in relationships that still punt because that is what men do... every healthy man wants to have sex at the very least once a week.

If his wife or partner isn't putting out then he's going to get that need met elsewhere if he has the means or options to do so. A lot of men don't, so they end up having a sexless marriage and certainly resent that fact.

I know there is much to said about looking for love in the wrong places. I'm guilty of that. Everyone is different I guess.
    You make very good points. I think today's society women hold on the sex power like a Congo warlord. Total abuse of power. Hence why brothels are booming.

Brothel is a silent equaliser and I am proud to be a part of it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've recently turned 23 and after an infrequent punting "career" ,that has cost me around $6500 since New Year's Eve 2015, I think I'm going to call it quits. Amongst many reasons there's just too much emptiness at the end of every session which leaves me depressed. I stupidly decided to share these feelings to two service providers who I frequented somewhat regularly who have now unsurprisingly decided to blacklist me. That was probably the straw that broke the camel's back for me.

Quote Originally Posted by fjfan View Post
    I've recently turned 23 and after an infrequent punting "career" ,that has cost me around $6500 since New Year's Eve 2015, I think I'm going to call it quits. Amongst many reasons there's just too much emptiness at the end of every session which leaves me depressed. I stupidly decided to share these feelings to two service providers who I frequented somewhat regularly who have now unsurprisingly decided to blacklist me. That was probably the straw that broke the camel's back for me.
    You probably talked too much and made them depressed too !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)

Fjfan feeling blue

Quote Originally Posted by fjfan View Post
    Young man, not sure about your emotional state but feeling down and empty after being with WL or ML is not what its all about.Is it you are after a true girlfriend to connect with personally,if so you won't get it through
    paid services.....good luck and cheer up bro

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How can they ban u unless you done something wrong ? Go to tinder and get some dates with normal girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I read Allen carrs 'easy way to quit gambling' a few months ago and surprisingly it worked, but too well. I went completely clean from gambling because the book changed my mindset and I saw it for what it was, a dirty addictive habit with no fun at all.

Funny thing was my punting urges mostly disappeared as well. I realised I had a sex addiction which was a coping mechanism for stress or mild anxiety/depression. I've had one HJ and one fuck in 3 months which is a record low. The desire is just not there anymore.

As another brother noted I've had sex with enough women in my life that that part of my ego is satiated. It just doesn't do it for me anymore. Can move on to have time and money for more virtuous pursuits.

The triggers are still there which is why I came here to post but the impulse to act on the trigger is greatly diminished.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    If you punt do it for the right reason: fun!
    If you want a meaningful relationship find a real life girlfriend, then after a while you will enjoy your punting properly ...

Quote Originally Posted by Potluck2.0 View Post
    I read Allen carrs 'easy way to quit gambling' a few months ago and surprisingly it worked, but too well. I went completely clean from gambling because the book changed my mindset and I saw it for what it was, a dirty addictive habit with no fun at all.

Funny thing was my punting urges mostly disappeared as well. I realised I had a sex addiction which was a coping mechanism for stress or mild anxiety/depression. I've had one HJ and one fuck in 3 months which is a record low. The desire is just not there anymore.

As another brother noted I've had sex with enough women in my life that that part of my ego is satiated. It just doesn't do it for me anymore. Can move on to have time and money for more virtuous pursuits.

The triggers are still there which is why I came here to post but the impulse to act on the trigger is greatly diminished.
    I am glad u are able to pursue other things in your life, however I dunno if I would differentiate punting from other more "virtuous" things. I think punting is like anything - going out to fine dining, hanging out with friends etc ...

Quote Originally Posted by Pussyhands View Post
    I am glad u are able to pursue other things in your life, however I dunno if I would differentiate punting from other more "virtuous" things. I think punting is like anything - going out to fine dining, hanging out with friends etc ...
    Well said Pussyhands! It's not the activity that defines the person, but the person who defines the activity!

in line with your examples, drinking wine:

For the connoisseur who appreciates fine wine, drinks it in moderation, savours and enjoys every glass - it's a virtuous pursuit.

For the alcoholic, who buys the cheapest cask wine they can find and gulps it down to get drunk and forget about their problems - it's a vice.

They're both drinking wine...

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    I am happily married with three great kids but I punt almost every day. One hour in $150 shops. I do it because I love having sex with different women ie the chase and you can't beat the high that you get when you connect with the girl and have an amazing session.
    Almost every day ? And at $150/hr a shot, I envy you for your physical abilities , financial ableness and free times !

And I assume the days that you don't punt, you are having sex at home ?? Super STUD !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brothers,

Thank you for all of the comments, help, advice and discussion.

Logged in via NYC to see how everything is going back home. Some new places popped up in the last year, but also some familiar faces and names still around a year and a half later!

As expected, things are far tougher here, and it just isn't the same offering as what we have back home. The cost (particularly in large cities) is far greater, and there is a far greater emphasis on FS places.

That being said, I didn't 'retire' completely... that being said, I've only made sporadic trips so far in my time here. 5 visits by my count to various places. I'm happy keeping it this way, it's not necessarily an addiction if I have kept it to this level, but also obviously I have planned to keep this as a fun 'hobby' to relieve stress / relax.

Hope everyone is happy and healthy and are doing well!

Bull of rage!

Quote Originally Posted by imaragingbull View Post
    Brothers,

Thank you for all of the comments, help, advice and discussion.

Logged in via NYC to see how everything is going back home. Some new places popped up in the last year, but also some familiar faces and names still around a year and a half later!

As expected, things are far tougher here, and it just isn't the same offering as what we have back home. The cost (particularly in large cities) is far greater, and there is a far greater emphasis on FS places.

That being said, I didn't 'retire' completely... that being said, I've only made sporadic trips so far in my time here. 5 visits by my count to various places. I'm happy keeping it this way, it's not necessarily an addiction if I have kept it to this level, but also obviously I have planned to keep this as a fun 'hobby' to relieve stress / relax.

Hope everyone is happy and healthy and are doing well!

Bull of rage!
    Brother Bull,

Please share some New York City punting scene man, that could be really interesting !

Great to hear from you again.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am going to stop punting too.
    When I am dead no more punting.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Puntings a very personal thing

If I was in a perfect relationship, where we both have similar sex drive and the attraction can last, then I dont really need punting

However I am single, and I like punting because its life affirming for me

Pretty simple

It is like anything do in moderation

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by imaragingbull View Post
    Brothers,

It's come to a point where it looks as though my (limited) punting career will come to an end. Not necessarily by choice, but due to an overseas move for work where it just doesn't make sense or can't compare to Sydney or other 'friendlier' markets for the customer.

I don't think I'm upset or concerned, even in Sydney visiting a ML recently lost the excitement, even when doing this very infrequently.

Have any brothers managed to do this for a few years? Or finish up for good? I would assume that most posters still punt, or maybe there are some retired punters who lurk?

Thanks to those that contributed during my time, thanks for the advice, thanks for the tips, thanks for all of that.

Of course people go for all different reasons, but I'm sure there are many others who have cut back or even stopped punting completely to pick up other 'hobbies' so to speak

I look forward to going out with one big hurrah!
    I got to say, no where in Australia is as good as Sydney for punting.
    It's only when you leave Sydney and try other cities that you realise just how lucky we all are to have such young beautiful girls, providing such excellent service and at modest prices!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast