Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Retirement (from punting)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickAsian View Post
    I got to say, no where in Australia is as good as Sydney for punting.
    It's only when you leave Sydney and try other cities that you realise just how lucky we all are to have such young beautiful girls, providing such excellent service and at modest prices!
    Yes it is true Sydney is blessed with having many FS and RNT shops with many beautiful girls from different countries however, there is still better value in countries like Thailand and Cambodia. Your money goes further there than here. More choice and less the price.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Yes it is true Sydney is blessed with having many FS and RNT shops with many beautiful girls from different countries however, there is still better value in countries like Thailand and Cambodia. Your money goes further there than here. More choice and less the price.
    Yes agree with you about your money going further.
    but over there I always feel there is a lot more bbfs going on and a lot diseases and therefore riskier.
    Plus you don’t get the variety of different nationalities that you can get in Sydney.
    What can I say, there’s no place like home!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i feel safer in Australia than overseas
    tourist hotspots overseas with a must see red light district must be the honeypot of STIs
    syd doesnt any more have a red light area like it used to years ago, the industry is more spread out
    so you dont get every keen tourist going to the same brothels you do

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I might be taking a break for awhile now. Been punting atleast once a week for 2 years sometimes twice a week. I have a rough estimate that I have spent around 25k as I usually go for one hour sessions. It seems to have become a habit to go out for a punt on my night off work. Had a couple of dud punts recently too. I'm single so feel it's time to go out more and meet girls that way and if i'm still single just punt every now and then. i'm still pretty young (35). I enjoy punting but sometimes get that empty feeling afterwards.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As a guy with single life, you are in box seat so enjoy
    No need to settle down unless you feel you can be with the lady long term.
    To keep your level of patience up, punt for the occasional release

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some love punting so much it literally became an addiction. Some after a while would realize its just a fleeting moment of fun. You can punt excessively, or you can do it moderately, your life your decision. I only stopped punting once i found a gf with killer body and skills, so punting money just redirected to keep her happy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoe View Post
    ..i found a gf with killer body and skills
    Smart also? Punting shelved

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I have not punted for quite a while now, have had real life GFs instead. In my youth I couldn't wait to have sex now I can enjoy the whole courtship thing. Maybe I have had so much fake GFE that I want the real thing now ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The entire courtship thing?
    Depends what you mean.

The first few months then you get bored.
    Or are you in love and courting seriously.

And is this courting one lady or many

I like punting so I dont feel I have to be in a relationship if it doesnt feel right

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, the shackles will be broken Will report back on a few NYC visits when I can.

Interesting discussion. Even though there is a strength of relationship and bond built, over time and depending on your drive/needs, I'm sure many still have the occasional urge to splurge.

One thing is for sure - NYC has a lot to offer, but it comes at a much different price point to Sydney! Virtually impossible to find the standard offerings at some of the massage shops back home, that is the most disappointing part!

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Punting is fun & exciting but rather date a girl who's willing to have great sex regularly, saves a lot of $_$ & the sex is infinitely better when she's into you. When a WL with a high amount of positive reviews/one that suits the body type I like comes in, I do try and go out of my way to see her.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    4 weeks now without a punt and feel pretty good. It's nice having that extra cash around and think I might by myself a new coffee machine. I think I was going too often usually once a week over a 2 year period.

Punting itself is fantastic and no doubts I have had many memorable experiences. In saying that, I do miss the true GFE experience with a girl that is truly into me. Don't get me wrong, sex is important in every relationship, but that feeling of holding hands, kissing at spontaneous moments etc better than punting ?

I suppose my point of view is from both sides of the coin. You have to weigh up what is in your best interest moving forward. For me, i'm thinking along the lines of the OP.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I feel I need to retire too.

Spending way too much on this hobby. Before every punt I say it will be my last. After every punt I say I will retire. Then I see something, get that urge and I’m back on this forum... finding new punts. Most I held off for was maybe 2 weeks in the last 4 years.

Weak... I am weak.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wanna quit? I got a sure fire plan.
    Punt like crazy in a very short space of time and injure your penis like me and end up with penile trauma and that will bring with it a UTI.
    Really making me think twice about punting.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    I feel I need to retire too.

Spending way too much on this hobby. Before every punt I say it will be my last. After every punt I say I will retire. Then I see something, get that urge and I’m back on this forum... finding new punts. Most I held off for was maybe 2 weeks in the last 4 years.

Weak... I am weak.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Punt like crazy in a very short space of time and injure your penis like me and end up with penile trauma and that will bring with it a UTI.
    Done the punting like crazy before.
    5 in just 4 days... but never injured myself.
    STD would stop me though...

The key is to ‘want’ to quit.
    Not sure I am there yet.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I love punting. I will retire when I die.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    WTF is penile trauma?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    In my young carefree days as a single man I punted quite often. Then a huge break when i got married, hadkids etc. But over the last few of years I have punted a few times a year. Lack of action at home with the missus and when I did get it, it wasn't spectacular. It hasn't helped too that my relationship with her hasn't been good either. I have come back to this forum with this new ID looking for tips and reviews. Yeah, a man has his needs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try 3 punts within 24 hours. At my age that seems to be my physical limit now....and the cause of my penile trauma.
    I did manage to get up to 5 punts in 24 hours when I was in my 20s without any injury.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Done the punting like crazy before.
    5 in just 4 days... but never injured myself.
    STD would stop me though...

The key is to ‘want’ to quit.
    Not sure I am there yet.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast