Date: 19/08/16
Name: Niko
Nationality & Language: Chinese & Mandarin (did not try speaking English to her)
Face: 5.5-6/10 don't find her face attractive, smoker's teeth
Body: 8/10, great slim body, cute little ass, milky white skin, breasts are a solid handful but not terribly firm
Service: 9/10 teasing, fingertip massage, light cat-bath, BJ as good as can be expected from a CBJ. Very accommodating throughout.
Price & Session Length: gold class - 200aud/1hr plus I gave her a tip for good service
Repeat: possibly.

Was feeling the itch so used wechat to query the girls at 45G while at work. Got a very prompt response which was great, but I'm extremely hesitant to book ahead without seeing the girls in person. We all know the descriptions on all these ads/rosters are a little...generous.

Got to 45G just after 6pm hoping to check out both Niko & Tia, however it seemed Tia was running late. Out of the 5-6 girls Niko was by far the best. Not sure why but this place has some surprisingly thick girls and older milf/auntie types. Not my preference, but whatever floats your boat. Anyway, wasn't much of a choice so picked Niko pretty quickly. There's something about her face which I just don't find all that attractive, but to make up for it she has a really nice body shape. Pretty legs, small but firm ass, slim stomach, ok breasts. She shaves her pubic hair for hygiene reasons but when I was there she had a little growth.

She does this high-pitched girly voice when trying to be sexy, very typical of mid/late 20s girls trying to seem younger/more innocent. Usually I'd be into that but she puts a little too much force into it and the result is very artificial.

In terms of the session I was asked to shower alone then face down on the bed for some very light fingertip teasing massage; turn over for some more, then onto CB. She's quite good at building up the tempo, and I feel if you choose her for longer sessions you'll be in for a great time! No rush with BJ. Sadly I wasn't offered BBBJ, but her skill actually wasn't bad. In fact, she has a solid BJ game as well. Another great plus for this girl is that for the main course she's quite happy to stay on top; ACG, bouncing CG, grinding CG, it's all good. No rush whatsoever. For my session I also tried mish before finishing in doggie.

Niko didn't pressure me to finish quickly, and only mentioned the time once, which was when I had about 5 minutes left in the session. Overall a very reasonable punt for Western Sydney and given the price.