Thread: Mystyle Thai - Brisbane CBD

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mystyle Thai - Brisbane CBD

I have been going to this place for legit massages for years. its one of the few legit places where you dont have to wear any underwear..

Its been about 2 months since i have been, so I booked my regular ML. Turn up and notice a few changes.

New traditional uniforms instead of polo shirts & leggings
    ML has her hair down and is wearing make up

anyway the usual massage takes place but with a lot more touching between the legs and along the upper thigh...

I must admit this ML has always enjoyed a bit of a tease but never provided any extra...always very suggestive but never crosses the line

Then on the flip, the usual process is to put a small towel on the groin area and work around or a little under it......BUT

This time no towel, and lots of "accidental" touching on my balls and along the shaft..... of course the little fella has responded by now, and the ML is smiling..... I feel her pressing her crutch against my hand on the edge of the massage bench.. more response form little head as a result of this...

so now she is massaging my stomach and I am fully hard... her fingers are rubbing alongside my erection from my groin to my belly... and she is pushing her crotch on my hand... naturally I decide to try a bit of a feel....

and suddenly its time up and she is out of there...

so I guess my question is .... has anyone else noticed a change in this place, or is this just a new customer retention strategy to get me to come back more often with the hope f more action

PS- some time back I had a massage from the owner and the focus of the conversation was about their constant requests for HJ and how she forbids the ML's from doing that as it will attract the police.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    great post tho, got me so keen i'm going out this arvo

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yes very interesting post. Is this thai place above Fat Louies pool.
    Been there a long time. I wonder if its the same "mature lady" that owns it now?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yep same owner...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by memememe View Post
    yep same owner...
    Possibly some hypocritical advice to her staff then.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    $60 for an hour, which is good value. Only wish it had hicaps facility!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdlovespunting View Post
    great post tho, got me so keen i'm going out this arvo
    So how did it go Md?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hit this place up for a lunchtime punt.. Felt a bit stressed at work and in need of a few tight spots to be worked on. After reading original post, curiosity got the best of me and off I went.. .. Needless to say,best lunchtime massage I've had. Amazing technique on the leg massage. Plenty of attention. Really nice girl, just a friendly laid back attitude and not even clock watching. Pretty sure we went over by 10 mins as she made sure she did all the customary back cracking and clean at the end. Best service I've had in a while. Thanks MyThai.. If u want any info let me know

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I ventured here recently and yes there seems to be a small change in attitude. Still legit but not a bad massage for a lunch time visit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've been here a couple of times and it's ok.

Can anyone recommend a nice ML here? PM is fine.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco80 View Post

Checking if this works

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco80 View Post

Checking if this works PM me I don't know how to do PM

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by memememe View Post
    I have been going to this place for legit massages for years. its one of the few legit places where you dont have to wear any underwear..

Its been about 2 months since i have been, so I booked my regular ML. Turn up and notice a few changes.

New traditional uniforms instead of polo shirts & leggings
    ML has her hair down and is wearing make up

anyway the usual massage takes place but with a lot more touching between the legs and along the upper thigh...

I must admit this ML has always enjoyed a bit of a tease but never provided any extra...always very suggestive but never crosses the line

Then on the flip, the usual process is to put a small towel on the groin area and work around or a little under it......BUT

This time no towel, and lots of "accidental" touching on my balls and along the shaft..... of course the little fella has responded by now, and the ML is smiling..... I feel her pressing her crutch against my hand on the edge of the massage bench.. more response form little head as a result of this...

so now she is massaging my stomach and I am fully hard... her fingers are rubbing alongside my erection from my groin to my belly... and she is pushing her crotch on my hand... naturally I decide to try a bit of a feel....

and suddenly its time up and she is out of there...

so I guess my question is .... has anyone else noticed a change in this place, or is this just a new customer retention strategy to get me to come back more often with the hope f more action

PS- some time back I had a massage from the owner and the focus of the conversation was about their constant requests for HJ and how she forbids the ML's from doing that as it will attract the police.
    tried today. it seems still ML put towel on it. can u pm name of your ML?

Junior Member(有D料到)

any happy ending

Quote Originally Posted by superfilo View Post
    Hit this place up for a lunchtime punt.. Felt a bit stressed at work and in need of a few tight spots to be worked on. After reading original post, curiosity got the best of me and off I went.. .. Needless to say,best lunchtime massage I've had. Amazing technique on the leg massage. Plenty of attention. Really nice girl, just a friendly laid back attitude and not even clock watching. Pretty sure we went over by 10 mins as she made sure she did all the customary back cracking and clean at the end. Best service I've had in a while. Thanks MyThai.. If u want any info let me know
    any happy ending

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by racer17 View Post
    any happy ending
    Of course not, as that's illegal in Queensland.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I went to have a look last friday there was a notice in the door saying closed. Seems strange have they shut down?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Still open for business, great massage yesterday. 😄

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meenotakeewee View Post
    Still open for business, great massage yesterday. 😄
    Nice. PM me name of ML?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have been going to MyStyle for years. Great massage - always naked - always plenty of tease but they never cross the line - but they happy for you to self service....