Thread: Yumi. The white Princess with a beautiful pair of pear.

Yumi. The white Princess with a beautiful pair of pear.

Hi All,

Having been punting for a while now, a terrible raining day make me fell a bit sad and horny, so decide to visit a new girl called Yumi as my regular Tarah is no longer on the roster.

Yumi has nice looking face, properly 22 year old, tall and nice white skin. She look more Korean than Chinese to me. Nice chatty, easy to talk to.

Her massage is very nice, properly 7/10. She did mentioned that she can do hard massage on request. What I like about her massage is that she spend a good 15 mins on your bum and a lot of teasing. She will make you hard and horny all the time.

Part 2 is quite good has her hj is slow and soft, you can play with her boob but no kissing/sucking as she doesn't like (even I offer her more money) She has got very nice tits very similar to the old Ada at 501 Newtown.

Over all, $110 well spent, properly will get more if you see her more often. Great potential to become a star. I would not mind to see her more often my all my favs are now disappeared.

Cheers

The new star in this shop is Emma according to my friend Jessica whom I was trying to hook up with again for old time sake but she told me she has now definitely retired for good and told me to try young Emma !

After more drill down she conceded that Rebecca still has the biggest and best breasts and perhaps still the best services but Emma is the girl everyone wants to book! Just give you a head up !

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    The new star in this shop is Emma according to my friend Jessica whom I was trying to hook up with again for old time sake but she told me she has now definitely retired for good and told me to try young Emma !

After more drill down she conceded that Rebecca still has the biggest and best breasts and perhaps still the best services but Emma is the girl everyone wants to book! Just give you a head up !

Cheers
    Thanks for your advice Bro. I didn't notice her name in the roster, but will definitely try to book her.

Cheers

Yesterday, I had some business to do in Burwood, so decided to try the new star Emma.

Emma is a young Thai lady with nice curve at the right place, a bit tan. Very nice looking face, nice smile and very friendly.

Part 1 is soft and relaxing, but not much of teasing. Properly 6/10. I like more strong and traditional Thai massage.

Part 2 start with a short body slide face up. Quite nice but not the best.

Nice and slow HE. Overall an above average session. Emma is open mind lady and would offer more if you are into it. I am a lazy guy and not really into anything more than HE.

I would refer Yumi as I am more into Chinese, fair skin girl with a bit of teasing before turn over. So Yumi will be my next revisit.

This is just my personal reference.

Cheers

Feel a bit itchy yesterday, so decide to have a revisit with the white princess.

Booked 45 mins section, come in and Yumi appear with a beautiful smile. She looks a lot more pretty today with a short grey dress show a beautiful pair of long straight legs.
    I am not a leg man but I can't stop looking at them.

Usual part 1 with medium message and lot of bum and teasing message which I like.

Part 2 start, she allow me to play with her nice and juicy apple (no sucking) but with a young, responsive pair of tits in young hand, who will complaint. This time she is more into it, soft moan when I played with her nibble.

Overall, a very satisfy 45 mins. Will make her my regular as all my favs are now gone.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Good progress bro......
    She'll be your sooooon!!!

I think she's my type too

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Good progress bro......
    She'll be your sooooon!!!

I think she's my type too
    I hope so too Bro, but I am happy as It is.

I think you should try her out. Just to play with her tits are worth a lot of dollars.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Irene638 View Post
    I hope so too Bro, but I am happy as It is.

I think you should try her out. Just to play with her tits are worth a lot of dollars.

Cheers.
    How big are Yumi's tits ? Say in comparison to Cici @Stanmore ?

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    How big are Yumi's tits ? Say in comparison to Cici @Stanmore ?
    I would say Yumi has better tits and body compare to Cici. But in terms of services Cici is still my dream girl.

Yumi tits and body is very similar to the famous Ada 501

Quote Originally Posted by Irene638 View Post
    I would say Yumi has better tits and body compare to Cici. But in terms of services Cici is still my dream girl.

Yumi tits and body is very similar to the famous Ada 501
    Well then , Cici is probably the best B Cups I have seen, so if this Yumi is better , then she's worth checking out.

Thanks buddy

Cheers

Banned
    14 Burwood Rd, Concord 8540-6871 / 0420-456-188/0414-782-765
    Quote Originally Posted by HandcockJ View Post

Concord 14 Yumi
    Shop: 14 Concord Massage
    ML: Yumi

Value for money: Yes

I went there coz i wanted to try Rebecca but she is on holidays, so the mamasan showed me 2 girls, Lisa and Yumi, Lisa has a really nice body but something about her face made me think she might be a bit bitchy so i chose Yumi.

Yumi is a young chinese girl, very tall with super long hair (which i love), i paid for 30 mins and we went upstairs, the room is nice clean and cosy, they have showers and disposable bed mats. Yumi is quite gentle, she is nice and soft spoken, she has nice milky white skin and long black hair, he body is very nice and her face is ok.
    Part 1 was surprisingly good, she is good at what she does and she is very gentle, her hands are super soft and the massage is very nice.

Part2, don't expect to touch her unless you pay full price, apparently she's only been doing this for a few months so she's obviously not used to guys man handling her, however if you pay she will let you touch her beautiful soft skin. she has a really nice technique and she tries hard to please, i think this girl is a raw diamond and i'm sure after a few more months she's gonna turn into a pro.

Massage: 8/10
    HE: 8.3/10
    Face: 7/10
    Body: 8.5/10
    Overall service: 8/10

Will definitely see her again, unless i finally get to try Rebecca and she blows my mind

Brother HandcockJ

Thank you for your review on Yumi.

Rebecca is working Thursday and Friday every week, please call for booking

Banned
    14 Burwood Rd, Concord 8540-6871 / 0420-456-188/0414-782-765
    Quote Originally Posted by melboy View Post
    Person's Name: Yumi

Establishment: 14 Burwood

Date of Visit: Early October 2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 14 Burwood Rd, Concord - 02 8540 6871 /0420 456 188

Hours of Business: 10am - 9pm

Rates: $40/30 min, $50/45 min, $60/60 min, usual $20, $50 tips apply

Size/shape: Slim, but with nice feminine curves

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese

Services Provided: Massage w/ nude HJ

Value for money/recommend? Yes

My experience/comments:

First time to this shop. Rocked up about half 8 on a Wednesday night, but managed to negotiate a 45 minute session with mamasan. Am "allocated" Yumi without the opportunity of prior selection, but she seems lovely so just roll with it. I'm taken up the very steep stairs (this place wouldn't be an old man friendly venue!) to a proper room with lockable door - YAY for no curtains or ¾ height walls!

Yumi's massage is pretty good, nice and firm, hitting a few spots where I need it, but also mixing in some sensual strokes. Virtually no tease prior to the flip however - would not have known there were extras to be had here had it not been for the above reports, and I even have to initiate, though perhaps because I told her this is my first time at this shop. A nude HJ is negotiated in exchange for a pineapple. Yumi strips to reveal her lovely slim body with A cups and pleasing feminine curves. Strangely she keeps her runners on however ut: Yumi gives one of the better HJs I've had the pleasure of, finishing me off right on cue for time to be up. A hot towel cleanup (no showers I don't think) and I head out the door a happy & relaxed man.:smilewinkgrin:

WIR? Sure, but it just closes too early for me.

Thank you Melboy,

Next time if you wish to have a booking after 9pm, please call early and speak with Jessica or Andy , we'll do our best to arrange .

Hope to see you again soon.

There are more reviews on Yumi now, sounds like she could be even more popular than Rebecca!!

Just find out Yumi has already returned home to China ! pity .

New hot girl to try is Yoyo, Canto girl, D Cups !

I think I need to check her out myself ! But she works Sunday ! Damn !