Thread: Summer knows my weakness

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar

Summer knows my weakness

Dropped into Summerville late last Thursday night and only the gorgeous Lydia was free which was fine, I've enjoyed her charms before, not to mention her perfectly shaped breasts.
    Had my shower and settled in then Summer knocks and pops her head in the door - "You like Tiffany - 4 hands?" She knows I can't say no and as though my acceptance was hotly anticipated, Summer steps out of the doorway and Tiffany glides in in her short shorts, tight black top and eager to please smile.

What followed was a 15 minute 4 hand massage by the ladies followed by 45 minutes of 4 breast massage by your's truly. Both girls have fabulous bodies and they are not too shy about enjoying the experience with their customers. A gentlemen doesn't kiss and tell, but I will say that either girl alone, or together, is an experience in keeping with Summer's high standards.

Summer has a new website, but the photos of neither Lydia nor Tiffany do them justice.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    what's their website? can't seem to find it

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Nice review... Awesome pair of pairs you enjoyed!

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    what's their website? can't seem to find it
    Summer's website is http://summervillemassage.com.au/
    The front page makes it look like a legit day spa, the girlie photos are the roster page. Ella, Eva and the Yoyo lookalike are all worth a booking I reckon, they look stunning.