Girl's Name : Nicole

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 22 August, 2016

Rates : $90/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/shape : very tall girl (173 cm tall without shoes, with high heeled looks like 178 cm tall). shapely long body, big boobs (36in C cup enhanced tits) and big bums (est 38 in) , waist (about 28 in), size 10, medium length hair, pretty and sex, super-model look. Long snow-white legs. Smooth skin.

Roster: Mondays

Ethnicity : Chinese (Jiangsu origin)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS

Review:

The receptionist, Cherry, sent me a message that she had a new girl, Nicole, with a super-model body and look starting today. She suggested me to come and have a look. Tall pretty girls are unusual in this industry and so she said I should not miss her. I took her words and went there in mid-afternoon. My height is the average Asian guys' height, and I like to try tall girls sometimes for a change. Tall girls often make me imagine that I was making love to a cat-walk model.

When Nicole came to say hello, Wow!! she looks pretty, not too young, but elegant. She had lovely smiles. I liked her overall look and had some feeling for her and so I decided to take a punt.

Inside the room, before I took the shower, Nicole gave me a hug and a light kiss on the lip. Immediately, I saw a very hot Nicole. I felt happier than when I walked into the room with her. She then told me that she is from Jiangsu province. After shower, Nicole was already naked and waiting for me in bed. I asked her to stand up and hugged her. She is taller than me and my head just buried into her big tits, licking and sucking her nipples. I also used my hands to touch every inch of her body, especially squeezing her big bums. Her skin is very smooth. With the hugging, my dick already got hard without her sucking yet. This is the attraction of nice body of a beautiful model looked like girl on men.

Nicole's CBJ was done with lots of heart and made me very comfortable. After she got my dick hard, she used CG to start with. I later tried all the positions to enjoy different angles of her beauty. She put in lots of efforts to make me enjoy. I found the best position to fuck her was the mish position, while holding her long legs up. Awesome feeling. Only tall girls with long legs can give me the imagination of making love to a cat-walk model.

I felt that she had orgasms very soon and she explained that she did not work in brothels before and also did not have sex for quite some time and so she was horny today. She found my dick stronger than many other guys. I didn't know if she was making up a story to make me happy. But from her strong reactions and responses (very loud natural moaning), I could believe in her words (and wish to believe too!!).

In the end, both of us felt happy about the session. She asked me to come again next Monday as she only works in this shop once a week. I promised and thought it would be a good idea to see this lady asap to enjoy her tight pussy before it is widened by bigger sized guys.