Name of girl : Mimi

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 24 August, 2016

Rates : $90/30 min ; $150 per hour

Size/look : curvy-shaped body, medium boobs (34 D cup, natural tits) and medium bums (est. 35in), waist medium (est 26 in), size 6, 158 cm tall. pretty. Snow white smooth skin.

Roster: Wednesdays,

Ethnicity : Chinese, Hunan province

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS

Value for money : good value

Review:

I finished some business in Hurstville early on Wednesday and went to this shop with no booking, just to see if I could find a nice young girl. Normally, this shop has a lot of young beautiful girls who can meet my expectations. The receptionist was Kevin. He was a bit surprised to see me just walk in without any booking as normal. I asked him for any recommendation and Kevin said they had a new girl, Mimi, whom I have not seen before. She was young and beautiful, he said. I asked her to come to say hello.

During the introduction, Mimi wore a black skirt, which could reveal her nice big tits. I found her very pretty. She is about 158 cm tall. As she is new, I hope that she would have a tight pussy. So I took her for half an hour, as I needed to finish some other outstanding business afterwards.

Mimi told me she is from Hunan, China. She arrived Sydney recently. She said she was 24 yrs old, but I guessed her age a little bit older than that. Anyway, she is still young as compared to a lot of working girls in other shops.

She has very nice and soft natural tits and firm big bums. Her skin is snow white and very smooth. We talked in Putonghua and I didn't ask her about her English skills.

She started with CBJ, ball licking and sucking. After a while she started with cow girl. She is quite a good rider and I felt her pussy quite tight, which is what I wanted. I next used mish so that I could enjoy her pretty face and nice body from a-top. I went with varying strokes, going from slow to fast, shallow and deep. All to give her a good sensational feeling. This worked very well. She moaned quite loudly.

I next changed to the doggie position. She had a lovely view from behind and my dick pushed very deep into her pussy. She came and I came too soon.

Her attitude was very good and very co-operative. Nice girl friend feeling. Very much tempted to return next week to see her again.