Thread: Adorable amy

Senior Member(無間使者)

Adorable amy

Sunday 28th August
    3pm-4pm $150 per hour
    AMY:Chinese girl 28-32years old
    Size 5 super petite b cup breasts

Headed down to Alexander ave on a sunny Sunday,did not prebook any girl as I wanted to be surprised..and what a surprise I got today when I met Amy!
    I was ushered to the original rooms and entered a dark and extremely warm room,
    Amy had been having a little cat nap...
    Amy greeted me in a tight little white dress which highlighted her taunt petite figure,my first impression of Amy is everything that I desire in a woman. Pretty polite and petite!!!

After a shower I was waiting on the bed as Amy was picking out some music to play,Amy English is quite good so we chatted a bit before and during foreplay...I was kneeling on the bed as Amy went down on me,I was rock hard and ready to to blow but resisted ...Amy was super impressed with my cock and performed a wonderful bbj.

We laid side by side as Amy lubed up my balls cock and arse and gave me a handjob and touch up that no girl has performed so perfectly before whilst we passionately kissed.Her lips are soft and full in shape similar to Angelia Jolie,Still laying side by side I started to rub my cock against her pussy and was not long before I entered her tight pussy..
    Amy seemed to be enjoying herself as she was gasping for air and bucking like a little filly on heat.The sensation was becoming
    to much to bear,so I had I short break from sex and munched on her pussy for a while as Amy was pulling my hair and moaning to my delight as I pleased her....
    Another round of sex position encluding reverse cowgirl doggie and missionary with Amy going beserk during the missionary fuck and making that much noise I was concerned others would think I was hurting her.Amy looked like she needed a little break from the hard pounding so once again I laid by her side still kissing and touching each other..
    I reached over the bed and pulled out a vibrator out of my bag to Amy surprise but wicked smile and it wasn't long before Amy was moaning and cuming hard as we kissed as I pleased her pussy with the vibrating cock...To much to bear and I came all over her stomach as she stroked my cock!!!!!
    Far out what a session,what a girl,after I stood up I nearly fell over as my legs where still wobbling from all the excitement.........

Gentlemen do yourself a favour and try this one ...I cannot believe I've never seen Amy before but will surely book her next punt...

As a punter said before about Amy WOW

Keep your pecker hard and pills well stocked🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷

Shop Owner
    Lovely girl Amy working today, for booking 95241278

Senior Member(無間使者)

Addicted to amy

Saw Amy Sunday 4th sept for my second encounter,stayed for one hour.
    Can't get enough of her,can't wait to see her again....am I addicted?..yes

Shop Owner
    Sexy Amy working today