Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For you young lads

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question For you young lads

Hey guys,

Only just recently stumbled on this forum! Been punting for the past year, almost at Roseville exclusively, since I live in the North Shore area...
    Anyway, I wanted to ask the younger blokes on this forum like me (early to mid 20's), how often do you guys punt?

personally, I punt probably once a month, if not less. I find that even after a good punt, I feel a little 'guilty (lack of a better word), and especially when its a bad punt, I feel terrible.
    Also, even with one hour bookings, I ideally want to pop twice. I dont know if its PE or just anxiety but my first pop comes real early, minutes into the intercourse, but sometimes I cant seem to pop a second time

Anyway, I would love to get some opinions and advice, from the young blokes lurking on this forum, or even those experienced fellas who started out early! Is there any tips I should know that would help me enjoy punting as much as the reviews I've seen on this forum!

Cheers in advance!

I punt once a week but to be fair I only go RNT I consider doing FS maybe here and there sometimes but overall RNT is cheaper so I.can afford to do it more often

Junior Member(有D料到) purepleasure69's Avatar
    Hi bro iam in my late 20,like very late
    I use to do once a month too, in the past i didnt know bout this forum (5 years ago)
    I hit a bad punt and felt the same way like you,
    With this forum things get so much better lots of advice and help from big bro
    Keep trying different place
    Iam more like bro Cla now more RnT and FS every blue moon same reason cheap and often

Quote Originally Posted by norths View Post
    Hey guys,

Only just recently stumbled on this forum! Been punting for the past year, almost at Roseville exclusively, since I live in the North Shore area...
    Anyway, I wanted to ask the younger blokes on this forum like me (early to mid 20's), how often do you guys punt?

personally, I punt probably once a month, if not less. I find that even after a good punt, I feel a little 'guilty (lack of a better word), and especially when its a bad punt, I feel terrible.
    Also, even with one hour bookings, I ideally want to pop twice. I dont know if its PE or just anxiety but my first pop comes real early, minutes into the intercourse, but sometimes I cant seem to pop a second time

Anyway, I would love to get some opinions and advice, from the young blokes lurking on this forum, or even those experienced fellas who started out early! Is there any tips I should know that would help me enjoy punting as much as the reviews I've seen on this forum!

Cheers in advance!
    Why don't you try 2 X 30 min session either in the same shop different girl or different shop different girl ?

Or a combination of FS and RnT , 30 min each, and try either having FS first or RnT first, pretty sure with the variety and different excitements and stimulations, you would have no trouble having two shots back to back.

Good luck

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In my 20s it would have been once in 2 years if that. When u young and free and have plenty of time theres the lure of the game, no need to punt.

Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    In my 20s it would have been once in 2 years if that. When u young and free and have plenty of time theres the lure of the game, no need to punt.
    Yeah true bro lucky you
    But its all different when you get the king services

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    True, punting cuts out all the time wastage and BS, and u get what u want when u want it.

Yeah couple time's i got the girl of my dream hot cute nice boobs but she didnt even know how to bj sex was great lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    True, punting cuts out all the time wastage and BS, and u get what u want when u want it.
    yeah but unfortunately it aint that easy, specially when you are on a budget or limited by work whether because of time or location. hmm as for time it my never be any more than working on a girl actually.

...But with enough digging you eventually find someone or a place that satisfies you that you can afford. Just gotta go find out yourself, no matter how much you read you will never know for sure until you try, and in saying that, 2 things, have an open mind and realistically calculate how much you can spend, its very easy to spend more and get diminishing returns. tread slowly and carefully.

Exactly how I feel as well. Lets say you go to OPM at marquee on friday night pre sold entry is $35 and at the door i think is $40. You find a girl that looks attractive lets say she turns you down this happens about 3 times until you find one that will give you the time of day to actually talk. thats about 2-3 hours wasted not to mention you've probably bought about 2 drinks since entering that roughly $30-40 depending on what you order you buy this girl and yourself a drink and you start talking it out and she seems like she's into you and you're into her thats probably another 4 drinks gone 2 for you and 2 for her $60-$80. Now lets say you guys do decide to go somewhere! cab or uber to your destination i'd imagine would be roughly $30-60 max. All in all you've spent a minimum of $155 and thats being conservative on the alcohol part because drinks are like $18 each at marquee and who knows how many you may have. I'd rather just use that money and see an ML that I can choose or spend an extra $100 cut all the BS and choose an extremely hot girl at 5 star or Ginza see how much more economical it is.

Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    Exactly how I feel as well. Lets say you go to OPM at marquee on friday night pre sold entry is $35 and at the door i think is $40. You find a girl that looks attractive lets say she turns you down this happens about 3 times until you find one that will give you the time of day to actually talk. thats about 2-3 hours wasted not to mention you've probably bought about 2 drinks since entering that roughly $30-40 depending on what you order you buy this girl and yourself a drink and you start talking it out and she seems like she's into you and you're into her thats probably another 4 drinks gone 2 for you and 2 for her $60-$80. Now lets say you guys do decide to go somewhere! cab or uber to your destination i'd imagine would be roughly $30-60 max. All in all you've spent a minimum of $155 and thats being conservative on the alcohol part because drinks are like $18 each at marquee and who knows how many you may have. I'd rather just use that money and see an ML that I can choose or spend an extra $100 cut all the BS and choose an extremely hot girl at 5 star or Ginza see how much more economical it is.
    Mate, you are talking about an extreme case here. I could go to my local pub and $5.00 a drink throughout happy hours man ! And you have a better chance of banging one in the car park than taking one home for the night !

This is, of course all just a fantasy for me as ain't gonna happen to a married old man like me that's for sure !

For all you young studs out there, good luck and happy banging !!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, you are talking about an extreme case here. I could go to my local pub and $5.00 a drink throughout happy hours man ! And you have a better chance of banging one in the car park than taking one home for the night !

This is, of course all just a fantasy for me as ain't gonna happen to a married old man like me that's for sure !

For all you young studs out there, good luck and happy banging !!
    Bro ahlung 😂😂😂😂😂 made my day

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Why don't you try 2 X 30 min session either in the same shop different girl or different shop different girl ?

Or a combination of FS and RnT , 30 min each, and try either having FS first or RnT first, pretty sure with the variety and different excitements and stimulations, you would have no trouble having two shots back to back.

Good luck

Cheers
    Hey that might be a good idea.
    as a young guy, finances are definitely an issue for me
    but hitting up a RnT and then a brothel for half an hour seems plausible financially too !

Cheers Ahlungor - you're a legend mate!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by norths View Post
    Hey that might be a good idea.
    as a young guy, finances are definitely an issue for me
    but hitting up a RnT and then a brothel for half an hour seems plausible financially too !

Cheers Ahlungor - you're a legend mate!
    Thats what I usually do and I prefer going for FS after a massage. you'll have a nicer and longer session too

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you're young and you have game, you should just go out and pick up...Does wonders for your self esteem.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    im in my 20s and i punt atleast once a week.

it all really depends on your budget. obviously the more you spend the better the expirience right?

if not try to read the girls. e.g if she just looks like she doesn't wanna be there in the line up, choose someone else

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I remember my first punt when I was 24 with a private massage girl and man she was so hot I've still not found anyone hotter (I'm 28 now and punt twice a week). Back then it was once a month only because I wasn't paid as much as I am now.

Like others have said you can have more punts with a 30min session and $20 hand job.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dont feel guilty bro...
    Youre still young, go experience as much as you can with as many as you can.

In regards to a terrible punt thats life man the beauty is theres always another punt to be had and it could be the best one yet!

With that PE problem try exercising man.

I found that i had no issues when i was younger as I got older and stopped working out / running as much i started to not hold my load for as long.

Started exercising again and problem solved. Not sure if it was a factor or in my head but try it out.

Goodluck man!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    im in my 20s and i punt atleast once a week.

it all really depends on your budget. obviously the more you spend the better the expirience right?

if not try to read the girls. e.g if she just looks like she doesn't wanna be there in the line up, choose someone else
    Paying more for a girl doesn't always mean the service will be the best. Many of the shops and agencies are increasing prices to get a bigger cut for themselves when there is an oversupply of girls in this industry. You can still have a great time with girls where the fees are less and I have found this to be the case on many occasions. More importantly, I still had extra cash in the wallet to go punting again shortly thereafter.

Reading member's ARs and comments certainly does assist in choosing the right girl for your next punt. However, when she is new then you just have to take your chance if you want someone fresh or a newbie to the industry. Anyway, it's all fun and enjoy!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Many of the shops and agencies are increasing prices to get a bigger cut for themselves when there is an oversupply of girls in this industry.
    How do you figure this? Surely an oversupply of girls would mean shops could pay them less because if they want more money they'd be easily replaceable?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast