Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For you young lads

Banned
    If a shop or agency charges $350 or $400 instead of $250 they will get a bigger cut for themselves. More girls especially from overseas on working or study visas in Sydney are finding it difficult to find work in the workforce (this is coming from the girls themselves that I have met) and as a result, more are willing to work as WLs. You just have to check the rosters and notice more girls being added even though business is slowing down for some places.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    I am old judging by most of you bros on here, but I punt 3 times a week these days I usually only come once occasionally twice in the hour, when younger 3 times was the case more than the exception.

I punt in the lower cost shops if I went to the more expensive places then I would be limited to punting only once or twice a week.

For me a 40 year old is young and in most cases I have a great punt if you need a young girl then you need to go to a more expensive shop and in my experience the punt is not as good but the choice is yours.

The worst punt I ever had was with the youngest most beautiful girl I have spent time with but she was a star fish just terrible turned me off young girls not to say I haven't had some good times with nice young girls just that the chances and the price make it somewhat limited.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    In my late 20, average once a week. But more rnt than fs place

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    trying not to and going back to shape. It's been three years that i had not gone to gym because of gf. Now we broke up, so game time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Once a week usually, but sometimes more and sometimes long stretches without. Late twenties. Going to bars/clubs probably more expensive but sometimes that is part of the fun i.e. drinking, hanging out with friends, talking... I mean now that I have a lot of experiences, I enjoy the leadup just as much as the sex. Sometimes feel a bit awkward if jump straight into the sex.... On an aside, one thing I like about the international scene (punting) or nonpunting is you can talk to the girl for a while, get a bit of feel of personality first before going further. But the good thing about punting is that you dont have the complications afterwards i.e. committment etc..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12