Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many regulars and how often ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

How many regulars and how often ?

Just want to know how many regular WL you see and what is the frequency you see them ? And do you tip your regular ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    .....deleted post

I have about 5 'regulars' although 2 of the 5 I see more frequently than the others. I don't tip my regulars, however I pay them the higher amount wherever I see them. So if they charge $150 an hour in one shop, but massage and FS would cost me $120 in another shop they work at on different days, I'll pay $150 no matter where I see them.

I'm happy to try new ladies, but if I have a good enough selection of ladies whom I know will give me an excellent time, well there's enough variety to not have to try new ones.

Unless of course some brothers on the forums point me to new talent and I'm happy to go and try someone new once in a while.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I don't have a regular WL, I find it gets boring with WL after a while when it's the same. With ML it's a thrill and I have a regular or two that I go around every week. Well I try to unless she blows me off or I found myself a new one

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    deleted post

Senior Member(無間使者)
    2 regular WL that I see 3 to 4 times a month , I don't tip but I do get long bookings that finish early sometimes. I see other girls (newbies) from time to time as well .

Junior Member(有D料到) purepleasure69's Avatar
    I havent seen anyone 2nd time yet
    Its just too many fish out there to fish and too many ocean too swim

Junior Member(有D料到)
    out of curiosity, why do some guys dont see any girl more than once or twice? is it because you simply havent found one worth seeing again and again and again? or is it something else? If I find a girl I like I would see her for as long as I could.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Its just like eating, you cannot eat the same stuff of food every night. I'm sure a lot of bros have partner yet still need to punt despite gettin plenty of actions at home

Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    Its just like eating, you cannot eat the same stuff of food every night. I'm sure a lot of bros have partner yet still need to punt despite gettin plenty of actions at home
    There is some merit in that logic but I suppose it can go too far. Variety just for the sake of variety is unlikely to always give a better result.

As you say, it's like eating your favourite food. If you ate it every night of course you'll get sick of it. But imagine making a point of never eating your favourite dish more than once or twice, ever! (but then I suppose you won't have a 'favourite' food if you never eat the same thing again...LOL)

But if you apply that logic to other things, then you should never drink a brand of beer you like, more than once or twice.

Just my two cents, but I really enjoy finding out what people's views are on this topic.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    Just my two cents, but I really enjoy finding out what people's views are on this topic.
    This is my thread ! I'm the one asking what people's views are out there . LOL

Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    This is my thread ! I'm the one asking what people's views are out there . LOL
    LOL... Of course it's your thread! I was just saying that I'm as intrigued as you are, about what other people think.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by purepleasure69 View Post
    I havent seen anyone 2nd time yet
    Its just too many fish out there to fish and too many ocean too swim
    Sometimes gold service is not easy to get just in one time only. Who knows, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Sometimes gold service is not easy to get just in one time only. Who knows, right?
    I havent punted in 3 months now, but my last few were with the same lady. I keep going back because i like her bit i wouldnt say that service has got better....maybe one session we went at it like rabid dogs but apart from that it was similar service...the last time i seen her it was just okay. I have seen the same lady 7 or 8 times......

I have seen a lot of ml's over the years and many of them became my all times favourites and I have seen them regularly for many many times.

Tamara at At Michelle at BJ - used to see her every Monday for nearly six months.

Sophie from 501, used to see her every Saturday. And before Sophie, my Saturday girl was Yuki from 288, like 30 times in a row ! And bloody No Nude ! Just excellent massage and sensational HJ !

These were the most regulars of old, nowadays, too many choices to stay with one girl over and over again ! And the fact that I am punting a lot less than before also a reason ,

Cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I havent punted in 3 months now, but my last few were with the same lady. I keep going back because i like her bit i wouldnt say that service has got better....maybe one session we went at it like rabid dogs but apart from that it was similar service...the last time i seen her it was just okay. I have seen the same lady 7 or 8 times......
    In my experiences, the ladies feel comfortable after knowing clients so they can give good services

In my experiences, the ladies feel comfortable after knowing clients so they can give good services
    Like: everything ??

Variety is the spice of life, unless you are infatuated! Of course...........which does happen.................
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Like: everything ??
    Of course no, Uncle, . Please don't get me wrong.

Junior Member(有D料到) purepleasure69's Avatar

True but i havent been that into someone and too many temptation out there i want it all in this stage maybe when i have no where to go i will start repeating
    Maybe i should come and see u darling babycat 😚😚😛😛😛😂😂😂

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast