Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many regulars and how often ?

Junior Member(有D料到) purepleasure69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I have seen a lot of ml's over the years and many of them became my all times favourites and I have seen them regularly for many many times.

Tamara at At Michelle at BJ - used to see her every Monday for nearly six months.

Sophie from 501, used to see her every Saturday. And before Sophie, my Saturday girl was Yuki from 288, like 30 times in a row ! And bloody No Nude ! Just excellent massage and sensational HJ !

These were the most regulars of old, nowadays, too many choices to stay with one girl over and over again ! And the fact that I am punting a lot less than before also a reason ,

Cheers
    Big statement bro i know iam doing right hahaha 30 return 100$× 30 = 3k could have done 30 different asian rnt

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by purepleasure69 View Post
    True but i havent been that into someone and too many temptation out there i want it all in this stage maybe when i have no where to go i will start repeating
    Maybe i should come and see u darling babycat ����������������
    Think about having an Apple product. It takes time to find out how cool it is, then after all you wait for next generation, lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The longest streak I had with a regular was at Midas a few years back where I saw the same girl every week for a year.

Quote Originally Posted by purepleasure69 View Post
    Big statement bro i know iam doing right hahaha 30 return 100$× 30 = 3k could have done 30 different asian rnt
    Sorry mate , I wish I could have spent $100 on her but no, only the massage plus $20 tip for the HJ ! I always gave her the $100 though, but every time Yuki gave me the change back. May be that's why I kept going back, but loyalty is not = nude !!

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Sometimes gold service is not easy to get just in one time only. Who knows, right?
    My sentiments exactly... Variety might be the spice of life, but in my experience repeat visits usually deliver rewards...

Banned
    Was she really pretty?
    Did she have an amazing figure?
    How tight was she and responsive?
    She make you desire lust to visit again and again and again and again?

If she don't make you feel these things anymore, than she is no longer a regular?

Regulars know what you like and how you like it. Highly recommended. I don't tip regulars, except maybe in a farewell session.

Hardly ever see same girl twice. I'm more into try as many as different ones as possible

The only one ever saw more than once, gave me freebies out of the workplace....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12