Thread: Slutty 18 yr olds

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Slutty 18 yr olds

anyone got an idea which shops or private 18-19 yr old WL's? or who the best is out there

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There are some 18-20 year old girls at centrefolds in artarmon. Just went there not long ago to have a look and 1 was on the line but most of the hot ones are there as outcall esorts, I think Chloe was her name, she was a hot petite blond, but not my type for some reason so I didnt try. I am pretty sure some of the girls at Christine123 are very close to being 18. Otherwise I've heard there are some at the petite aroma in chatswood, but I havent been there so I dont know. Any specific reason why u want to see such a young girl? By the way, I dont recommend centrefolds, dont think I'll ever go again unless there are some drastic changes and enough positive reviews.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    idn there's just something about a young amateur you can teach, or young slutty type with a teen body

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    the thing that is a shame is that most the girls actually lie about there ages, and they actually think we don't know lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    haha I doubt there is anything we need to teach them. Girls who get into the business are not new to sexual things, most at least, IMHO. I just remembered there always have new girls coming in, many times 18 yr olds at st massage http://sydney.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...s-nest/9536342
    I've been there a few times, its very random, sometimes you find a gem u may never see again, sometimes a very experienced ML, sometimes a very inexperienced one. check it out lol, cheap as well. but no WL there. Havent tried the double tho! IF you do let us know how it is!