Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Business in Sydney slowing down?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Business does seem to be slowing down, we punters have such a great choice it must be difficult for the shops to keep supplying different new girls week after week and I it seems to me the standard seems to be dropping?

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    It's all about the exchange rate. This industry is affected by the value of our dollar like no other because a majority of the workforce are temporary immigrants. That means they don't spend most of the money they make here. They either send it overseas or take it with them when they leave. This is the factor that is driving up prices. Think of it as "importation of services".
    It's easy to see if you look at the price changes over time vs the value of the AUD. Take MOC for example. Back when it started almost 5 years ago, a top girl would cost you $350 max. Now it has gone up to $450 - $500. The value of the AUD has dropped 25℅ during the same time. Agencies like MOC are most affected by this inflation of prices simply because they started up when the AUD was at its highest value.
    The way I see it, the high priced agencies are now like real estate in Sydney. They are accessible only to one group... Rich foreigners. They too are affected by the exchange rate, only in the reverse. Suddenly their RMB can get a whole lot more AUD!
    Great post, makes logical sense. Now I understand why these agencies have pumped up the prices, because the girls demand a higher amount due to the exchange rate as they want to send the money back overseas.

Welp, doesn't matter to me, still not willing to give in to some of the exorbitant prices some places are asking. One agency quoted me $600/hr and another one has a girl that ONLY does overnight bookings for $3k minimum.

Lol.

Lololololol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
    Great post, makes logical sense. Now I understand why these agencies have pumped up the prices, because the girls demand a higher amount due to the exchange rate as they want to send the money back overseas.

Welp, doesn't matter to me, still not willing to give in to some of the exorbitant prices some places are asking. One agency quoted me $600/hr and another one has a girl that ONLY does overnight bookings for $3k minimum.

Lol.

Lololololol.
    it is their currency that is depreciating. I mean look at MYR, it rate is shit but still plenty of Chinese girls goes there to make money. Why? Because its easy to get visa.

The best way to save the industry is to make sexual activity totally illegal in massage shop and slap a super heavy fine, no warning needed. This will force most of the massage shops to close up and in turn will force all that part of the work force back into FS shops.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    This is very true but I have seen many business go the other way: started very well with a bang and did well the first 6-12 months but couldn't maintain the level and went downhill from year 2. Many new restaurants were ending up in this category, and I have seen this happened to RnT shops as well - eventually only the very well run shops who managed to maintain a consistent standard of facilities and services can survive and prosper.

And in some cases, restaurants and RnT shops started off very well because they were opened in a location where there was little or no competitions . And when they were doing well, it attracts competitions and when competitors came to the same location one after another, business started to thin out and only the fittest can survive .
    Shrewd analogy. Like Darwin evolution the Brothel industry
    is indeed survival of the fittest. The smarter stronger shops
    will continue to adapt & remain the Alpha Brothel.

Junior Member(有D料到)

This is not TRUE

I've been going to a few shops recently, and as some receptionists/managers have been telling me business is slow...

But tbh, i think some are getting way busier... maybe its just customers moving around depending on which shops are currently the "hit"

Ginza and Glades-ville 42, Red Royale Rockdale and Eden7... i've noticed that recently they've been getting a lot of new and good quality girls...

Maybe customers are all flocking to those shops

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage King View Post
    Which massage shop owner will admit that business is booming?
    Think about that
    all the main big shops will tell you that.

why don't you think they post or advertise ?

Here is so so.. Not slowing down but yeah not overcapacity constantly either. Maybe time for new promotions.

Its true its just that too many illegal massage shops diluting the market I think. New venues, even when theres not many girls or bad service girls people always are attracted to try new venues popping up.. And when there are hundreds of em popping up every year and shady privates allover city apartments, the market get distracted lol. Thats my 2 cents anyway. But yeah in the end the business is everchanging and we have to adapt all the time anyway.

The internet also make it too easy for anyone with a phone to just do their own thing as well.. Soooo many privates or fake privates ads everywhere all the time its just ridiculous sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    One girl who I've known for years said she averaged $10k - $12k a month doing outcalls. These days $4k is a good month. She only made $100 in one week a few months ago. Now she's thinking of either getting a normal job and keeping her private regulars, moving to the US or even moving back home.
    Tell her to give us a call we can fix that problem for her lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post

Tell her to give us a call we can fix that problem for her lol
    She's worked in shops and RnT places when she had to but not keen on shops because she said at her age, she doesn't want to work that hard.

She seems to like outcalls and private work. I guess she picks the customers she likes. But she's losing most of her regulars. I think guys just have more choice these days.

This kind of business is very up and down
    An unreliable review written under the influence of post-coital euphoria

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have not actually read the full thread but I did ask myself, Have I slowed down in the last 12? No the answer is NO.. Although the representation out of this forum can be very misleading since we did have an oath to be "punters for life" when we all signed up for this forum didnt we?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    We are all agreed, there are too many massage places rather then the demand. Of course the demands are also impacted by their mandatory expenses (Loans, Cost of living, ect) and other factors (including addictions which costs $$$$).
    But back to the basic, this is a niche market industry. This mean shops can always improve on the demand, even how to excel further in unexpected customer service.
    We know and experienced great customer service before, (eg. That pick up service, massage technique, GFE and more) but that’s really rely on how we treat MLs and how ML wants to be treated – including their capabilities and experience.
    Some of my observation known as good business when they start presenting some initiatives.
    1. Customer Service. Eg. Talk about semi personal level – what they do in day to day (language can be a barrier, but sign and gesture are often very effective)
    2. Trying new techniques and ask for feedback, don’t be shut down by one feedback, if you know it can be good and try to improve – just many ways to turn on our switches.
    3. Comfort Atmosphere (Lighting, Clean (Look and smell), Music) – almost like the place is telling stories itself to the punters.
    And these are what I observe can be the turned off factors:
    By the shop:
    · Positioning Camera in the waiting room – like we are being watched by the MLs (hahaha). There is a difference between Safety camera (entrances and Exists) and Surveillance camera.
    · Bad atmosphere (Dirty Floor, Too Bright lighting, Songs on repeat, Mouldy shower – if there is one, smelly and dirty table / bed)
    By the ML:
    · Talking / texting on the phone while service. At least they should ask permission from their customer and apologise.
    · Talking about their other customers in much details. (even knowing their financial status, ect)
    · Walking out from the room without asking or telling customer

Tips for the MLs
    · Don’t talk about money while giving a service, you can talk about music, food, holidays or even ask your customers day
    · Trying something different, new technique and get feedback, either way your customer can also be your teacher.
    · First and Last impressions are very important. Eg, Greeted with the smile next to the entrance of my room, with the stunning pose.
    · Your well rapport customer will understand you (not new customer). Understanding the slowness of the business, MLs are desperate to take any opportunity. Eg. Another customer is asking for a service. You need to understand the journey status of your current service, before asking if he allows you to take on another work. AND if you are allowed, you may want to provide extra TLC or extend your time at no charge. You may also consider the shop policy about watching your clock. (Not Sure if people agrees with me)
    Tips for the Shop:
    · Understand the budget, sometimes overdo it can be distracting.
    · Spend online looking at some ideas for décor and what you want to create for your customer to feel
    · Moving the decors around, especially around the entrance or waiting room, and minor placement in the room. At the end of the day, your customer will be facing down and be looking at your MLs. By moving the Décor around, it’s a way to tell your customer that you care about the place and your customers.

This is something else to think about, we know number of shops and demands doesn’t match. How can the demand be increased? – Demand Locations? Operating Hours? What are we expecting in return?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypersuit View Post
    We are all agreed, there are too many massage places rather then the demand. Of course the demands are also impacted by their mandatory expenses (Loans, Cost of living, ect) and other factors (including addictions which costs $$$$).
    But back to the basic, this is a niche market industry. This mean shops can always improve on the demand, even how to excel further in unexpected customer service.
    We know and experienced great customer service before, (eg. That pick up service, massage technique, GFE and more) but that’s really rely on how we treat MLs and how ML wants to be treated – including their capabilities and experience.
    Some of my observation known as good business when they start presenting some initiatives.
    1. Customer Service. Eg. Talk about semi personal level – what they do in day to day (language can be a barrier, but sign and gesture are often very effective)
    2. Trying new techniques and ask for feedback, don’t be shut down by one feedback, if you know it can be good and try to improve – just many ways to turn on our switches.
    3. Comfort Atmosphere (Lighting, Clean (Look and smell), Music) – almost like the place is telling stories itself to the punters.
    And these are what I observe can be the turned off factors:
    By the shop:
    · Positioning Camera in the waiting room – like we are being watched by the MLs (hahaha). There is a difference between Safety camera (entrances and Exists) and Surveillance camera.
    · Bad atmosphere (Dirty Floor, Too Bright lighting, Songs on repeat, Mouldy shower – if there is one, smelly and dirty table / bed)
    By the ML:
    · Talking / texting on the phone while service. At least they should ask permission from their customer and apologise.
    · Talking about their other customers in much details. (even knowing their financial status, ect)
    · Walking out from the room without asking or telling customer

Tips for the MLs
    · Don’t talk about money while giving a service, you can talk about music, food, holidays or even ask your customers day
    · Trying something different, new technique and get feedback, either way your customer can also be your teacher.
    · First and Last impressions are very important. Eg, Greeted with the smile next to the entrance of my room, with the stunning pose.
    · Your well rapport customer will understand you (not new customer). Understanding the slowness of the business, MLs are desperate to take any opportunity. Eg. Another customer is asking for a service. You need to understand the journey status of your current service, before asking if he allows you to take on another work. AND if you are allowed, you may want to provide extra TLC or extend your time at no charge. You may also consider the shop policy about watching your clock. (Not Sure if people agrees with me)
    Tips for the Shop:
    · Understand the budget, sometimes overdo it can be distracting.
    · Spend online looking at some ideas for décor and what you want to create for your customer to feel
    · Moving the decors around, especially around the entrance or waiting room, and minor placement in the room. At the end of the day, your customer will be facing down and be looking at your MLs. By moving the Décor around, it’s a way to tell your customer that you care about the place and your customers.

This is something else to think about, we know number of shops and demands doesn’t match. How can the demand be increased? – Demand Locations? Operating Hours? What are we expecting in return?
    Another first post from a foundation member!

Good job, it only takes you 4 years +........haha

Just wondering what triggers the inspiration to post for the first time !

Keep it coming buddy!

Cheers

Ps, BTW, are you a RnT punter or FS ?

Just wondering if you have been to 227 Broadway or 5 Star. These shops should tick most of your boxes above !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    LOL. After reading all policies and disclaimers in this forum and watching how intelligent our members are, I want to ensure I am on par with the conversation level and experiences.

R&T/FS, My short answer is both, depending if I just want to play Sport or Science. But I do enjoy the benefits from pressure points, muscle adjustment and chemistry from the ML. Haha.

Totally agree with those checklists on 227 and 5 stars, but can you imagine if there are more contributions to increase their Customer Experiences and create uniqueness to individual customer.

I am not limiting myself to the Eastern suburbs, some of the other regions in Sydney have hidden gems and recently showing their eagerness to have returned customers. "Don't assume if you get an unmatched expectation, you ruled them out".

Back to the original topic and present my interest. I am certain this forum site is being hit by the demands / customers and awesome marketing tool for shop owners. I believe the volume has increased dramatically with what people want to experience better with leaving a great satisfaction. Its now up to the shop owner and their representatives to trigger how to ensure they are coming back. (Asking how customer feel after the service infront of the WL/ML should not count, we know survey is only have minimal impact. The WL/ML should already know the answer).

Makes me wonder what reporting does this forum have to the registered shops, as I believe, so many awesome collected data are critical to this industry.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That is some good points. I don't get the ml thing and getting extras. I would rather a rnt, I suppose it's cos I know what im getting and there is shower and a big room.

When I went around to some local fs shops, they seemed to have a lot of customers. And I sometimes only get shown one as others are busy. Could be the time as well.

During my recent return the fs shops are still providing good selections and services.

The active shops that are on here will usually take into account the things we post and improve what they currently offer and they are the shop that tend to get visited more.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    For me its a few things
    1) money - work forgot to pay me for a few shifts so im a little short
    2) uni - exams etc gotta focus
    3) trying to hold back on visiting until my regular returns.
    4) by staying away for now it makes my visits more productive later

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A key difference is that Korean, Thai and Taiwanese have access to the working holiday visa, whilst mainland Chinese do not. The working holiday visa has a lot of flexibility and it suits girls who want to work 3 months in one city and 3 months in another and so on. When I was in Brisbane I met lots of ml's who were from this country who were doing this. The only problem was as soon as you found a good one, they would move on after 12 months at the max, but usually less.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Except that it already is illegal in most cases. The massage shop owners know that these shops are breaking the planning laws and various workplace laws, but not the criminal laws, so it falls on the Councils to police them. Some stories in the Herald and other papers in the last year show that it costs a Council something like $7,000-11,000 minimum to prosecute a single breach, with no guarantee of success. As a result many Council's don't bother and only act on complaints. When they do successfully shut someone down, they open up again in a different place under a new business name and it starts all over again. Even in Qld, which has more restrictive laws in place about illegal brothels (legal ones need to be licensed as well as have planning approval) and only allows licensed brothels and home operators, the councils can't control the massage shops offering extras (the occasional crackdown to show they are doing something notwithstanding). So in NSW with its more permissive laws about prostitution, they haven't really got a hope in stopping the illegal ones at all. It's just not important enough to the majority of the community for the Councils to spend the time and money to control - they have more important things to worry about. One Council building I can think of off hand has about half a dozen shops offering R&T within 500m of the front door!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drudeboy View Post
    One Council building I can think of off hand has about half a dozen shops offering R&T within 500m of the front door!
    No shortage of lunchtime relaxation places for the council workers ...

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drudeboy View Post
    A key difference is that Korean, Thai and Taiwanese have access to the working holiday visa, whilst mainland Chinese do not. The working holiday visa has a lot of flexibility and it suits girls who want to work 3 months in one city and 3 months in another and so on. When I was in Brisbane I met lots of ml's who were from this country who were doing this. The only problem was as soon as you found a good one, they would move on after 12 months at the max, but usually less.
    But Chinese can get student visas which allow them to work (up to 20 hrs per week in theory).

I have not come across many MLs with WH visas, just students. A lot of the older Chinese MILFs seem to come here for 2 years, then go back, I am sure they wouldn't be genuine students.

Banned

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Everyone is feeling BLUE

Business must be slow
    Blue balls?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast