Thread: Young Mint with the great body

Senior Member(無間使者)

Young Mint with the great body

Date: 30/08/16
    Name: Mint
    Nationality & Language: Thai, little bit of English
    Age: ad says 18, possibly true, but definitely young face and body
    Face: 7-7.5/10
    Body: 8.5/10, great slim body, cute little ass, small breasts. Looks fantastic in the doggie position. 5'4-5'5 without heels, flat stomach.
    Service: 7.5/10 Pretty reasonable CBJ, though a bit short.
    Price & Session Length: standard service pricing
    Repeat: very possible.

First time trying this place, walking in and something about the perfume there immediately takes me back to my BKK trips and it's gogo girls, that's always a good sign! I was there checking out the white girls but only Sophie was available and while she had a very pretty face her stomach/thigh/ass was much bigger than I usually prefer. Out of the handful that I mirrored Mint was by far the best looking (I'm a sucker for the young slim ones) so took her for a quick session.

The session was pretty SOP, CBJ was a little short (but serviceable), CG was a little short but she looks fantastic in doggie and mish, while making all the right sounds. Probably not for all you gents who are heavily service oriented but I would definitely consider her to be a gem. Give her a little tooth whitening, some silicone, and she'd fit right in with the top level girls in Baccara or the Rainbow GoGos in BKK.

Banned
    I saw her in the lineup and she is definitely very young and cute with a slim body. It sometimes happens that if you go for a very young girl then she might not deliver an exceptional service. On the other hand, choose someone who is older and more experienced and the service is up there with the best. This is why punting can be unpredictable at times.

Banned
    Mint is back on Duty. Young Sweet 18 yo.

Banned
    Mint is here today.