Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for guidance

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Looking for guidance

Hi bros im a long time lurker posting for the first time if i offend anyone my apologizes .

Just wondering if any bros out there can point me to the right direction or am i asking too much.

Just want a ML to just munch on her tits and maybe get a bj at the end..... mainly just an hr or whatever the duration is to just have the ML lay down and munch on her boobs.

Is this service possible?? Or just stuck with paying for FS and not fucking ??

Cheers

Hmmmmmmm definitely possible but I think you need to build up some rapport with them first. At least that's been true in my experience. Bj you might be a bit hard pressed for but again if browsing this forum has taught me anything is that again it's definitely possible. Aloe Vera massage (building 1a at Qvb) does do bj but it'll cost you $100 in tips.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You're probably better off just going to an FS at least you can just munch on her tits or pussy all you want. And then get a HE/BJJJ combo to finish off
    I doubt an ML will let you munch on her tits all you want unless you build a good rapport with the ML which requires multiple visits. Anyway good luck

You cant be serious
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Maybe try and find a private girl who is willing to do that for a reduced price.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    You're probably better off just going to an FS at least you can just munch on her tits or pussy all you want. And then get a HE/BJJJ combo to finish off
    I doubt an ML will let you munch on her tits all you want unless you build a good rapport with the ML which requires multiple visits. Anyway good luck
    Agree; that will end up costing a lot more than a no-fuck FS session.

Not hard at all, did that all the times, just something I don't post in my review that's all !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah generally it ends up costing more than a FS session so not worth it lol. I only do it for the thrill lol takes too much effort sometimes

Banned
    I've been told Mimi at burwood gives bj to regulars and Candy at pyrmont gave me an awesome cbj on the 2nd visit. M8 in Ultimo include cbj and VIP69 girls will upgrade to cbj and fs for $50.
    Problem with mls is that YMMV where as wls is more likely a sure thing.

Yes, your best bet is to find a massage place where the girls upgrade to BJ & FS for $50.

A few Thai places do this, as poundher says - VIP69 and also at Pure Massage at North Sydney the girls will FS for $50 extra.

You don't have to FS if you don't want to, just enjoy the BJ.

Banned
    Kogarah massage center - 95878681 (the one closed to station). My source said their price is $100.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    Yes, your best bet is to find a massage place where the girls upgrade to BJ & FS for $50.

A few Thai places do this, as poundher says - VIP69 and also at Pure Massage at North Sydney the girls will FS for $50 extra.

You don't have to FS if you don't want to, just enjoy the BJ.
    If you're in the city 70 erskine street might be able to cater to your needs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    Hmmmmmmm definitely possible but I think you need to build up some rapport with them first. At least that's been true in my experience. Bj you might be a bit hard pressed for but again if browsing this forum has taught me anything is that again it's definitely possible. Aloe Vera massage (building 1a at Qvb) does do bj but it'll cost you $100 in tips.
    Is that cbj or bbbj?

Quote Originally Posted by poundher View Post
    Is that cbj or bbbj?
    It is a cbj if you go I recommend you see rachel. $100 will get you a body slide + cbj only reason why I haven't gone back yet is because I'm in love with a girl from 1b hahaha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    It is a cbj if you go I recommend you see rachel. $100 will get you a body slide + cbj only reason why I haven't gone back yet is because I'm in love with a girl from 1b hahaha
    Damn what's this world coming to when punters are paying $100 tips for body slide and cbj?!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I recommend paula or angie at pure massage. both have nice tits, paula E, angie D. Both natural. Angie is better looking and although she gives a very good service, paula seems to let you play more with her, more grabbing/licking etc. more open. Good luck!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fit69 View Post
    I recommend paula or angie at pure massage. both have nice tits, paula E, angie D. Both natural. Angie is better looking and although she gives a very good service, paula seems to let you play more with her, more grabbing/licking etc. more open. Good luck!
    Does Paula cbj or bbj?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does Paula cbj or bbj?
    I dont know to be honest, I've asked other girls there and most say now, one say yes but for a lot of money, didnt specify how much. I didnt ask paula so no idea. I do have the feeling that she would if you saw her long enough tho.

Cool

Damn what's this world coming to when punters are paying $100 tips for body slide and cbj?!
    +1 mate, I guess u only have to read some of the ridiculous questions being asked in the GT section to get an insight into the minds of some punters whom are so unsure of the realities of paying for sex.

Rain fell today
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by fit69 View Post

What day does Paula or Angie work?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast