Thread: Love Jolin - don't care what you think

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Love Jolin - don't care what you think

Don't know about other average reviews of Jolin but I had a great time! This was my 1st of my 4 punts in 4 days and I loved it!

Booked for 30mins during lunch break after Alina wasnt available. Walked upstairs to room 5 knock and a very cute Jolin in a mini Scottish kilt like skirt opens the door. I was instantly attracted as she had a nice smile and friendly demenour about her. So I walk in, and we start small talk as I strip off into the shower.

She starts cleaning me up and down and then bam dfk and bbbj as im standing there still spraying myself with the shower head.
    This was a lovely little prelude to what I came for. After shower I lie on bed and she signals for me to sit on the edge whilst she gives me bbbj and her technique is good that I instantly get hard. I then ask her to 69 with me but she says wait... opens a cooler box next to her and pulls out a cube of ice and puts it into her mouth and begins bbbj again! Omg the hot and cold sensation was brilliant that I was so horny.

I moved back into the bed and lay there staring up to the mirror on the ceiling as she blew me and the site was magnificent. She had a great figure from the 69 position as I daty her out so hard she moaned work pleasure that I could feel her juices flowing out. I wanted to make her cum but her blowing me even harder as I was licking her out made me want to blow so I told her to lie down. We went mish and then doggie and then I finished in mish with her legs in the air.

I've not blown so hard in a long time. She is definately a lovely girl and wouldn't mind seeing her again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw Jolin last month and it was an average experience and, for me, not worth the high price.

Each to their own I guess.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by eye_eye_eye View Post
    I saw Jolin last month and it was an average experience and, for me, not worth the high price.

Each to their own I guess.
    Yeah I think for me I made her laugh and joked around with her and tried to make her cum plus it was early in the morning so Im only assuming that the later the day the more tired the girl and less responsive.

rcha086
    Jolin was wild for me. Thoroughly enjoyed our session! But just no chemistry between us. In a sea of GFE @ Ginza, Jolin stands out as a fun PSE performer in my opinion.

It seems ymmv with Jolin...I've reviewed her here and revisiting that experience, it was awesome!

She's not really my 'type' looks wise...but her sweet demeanour and 'innocent' yet slutty performance had me wobbling out of there.

In hindsight, her lack of English reminds me of a first date with a foreign girl, where you don't really understand one another...but somehow the night ends up madly fucking each other.

When she grabbed the back of my head, while she was riding my face was an 'oh yeah' moment, lol.
    No one ever says "I wish I would've fucked less" on their death bed...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've booked Jolin more than any other girl at Ginza by a big amount.

I haven't seen her on the roster for a while.. I hope she is just having a break and will return soon. Anyone know anything?