Thread: Emily - Never visiting again

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Emily - Never visiting again

This was my 3rd punt in 4 days and probably shouldn't have been. It was a weekend punt and I saw their roster had a new and young Thai girl Emily so I called up to book. I went through the front entrance because I couldn't find the back door and the place isn't very discreet with people walking past and giving you stares.

Anyway, I walked in and waited in the waiting area, the reception led me into a room which I waited about 5 minutes, Emily comes in and he said that only Emily is available. I was hesitant but I don't know why I decided to go in even though she wasn't at all what was described nor was she attractive to me. She was a curvy size 9-10 and had b cup breasts with braces.

Anyway, into the room which looked like a 1 star run down backpackers hostel with a MASSIVE shower platform taking up more than half the room and 2 showers with 1 only working. Anyway, in walks Emily and I try and start some small talk with her but she seemed cold or not responsive. I went to have a shower and came out and she lay on the bed poking on her phone. I went over to her on the bed and sat beside her and she just sat there looking at me...unresponsive. I decided to take charge and started kissing her on the neck but still no response. So I told her to give me a BJ and she pulled out a con and began to blow me for about a couple of minutes and decided to take off her underwear at this point and sat on top. Only for about 5 minutes, she seemed so tired and didn't want to be there and hopped off and wanted me to do her doggie style. I began and fucking her in that position until I came. During the moment of sex she decided to release a anal fart and it really just put me off that I wanted to get out of there asap.

I came pretty quickly and quickly jumped into the shower, got dressed and just said goodbye and left! This was probably one of the worst punts of all time and I'd probably never return or bother with this place ever again. For $100 I'd probably spend this elsewhere.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went to this shop earlier this year and saw a Korean called Diva (??) My experience was exactly like yours and was the worst I've had in a long time. Like you, I won't be going back.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Lol why would you as a store promote a girl with a negative AR that anal farts in doggy lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hahah this is so funny. Anal farts during doggie...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabit22 View Post
    Disappointing when shops go to shit, you can blatantly see it from their advertising and discounted rates. It's been this way since they took, or were taken over by, the shop down south which is also a shit hole. Fond memories of Japanese Jasmine ex Ginza and the happy go lucky receptionists.
    This place has great decor and four poster beds, but that wont mean shit if recruitment and service is lacklustre

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lets take this post to the top by keep replying to it. Seems the shop likes the bad review

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like a garbage punt indeed. Btw thanks for being specific on what kind of fart it was lol.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha seems like the shop is using the bad publicity to drum up customers!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Used to go to this place a fair bit when I started punting, as 1) it's literally a minute's walk, 2) cheap, 3) didn't know of many other places, and 4) at the time there were a couple good girls

Typically, you get your money's worth, but it's very rare they have a decent girl, and the lineup is very rarely more than 2 or 3 girls.
    Last several times I've been, lineup was never enough either in numbers or quality (usually both), so I'd just go home. It was only the option those last times due to no reliable public transport to (and especially from) the city for good ol Ginza.

I appreciate those times that I did have a good punt, but being so few and far between, you'd be better off sticking with places that consistently provide good service.

TL;DR very rarely one good girl, not worth the patience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Used to go to this place a fair bit when I started punting, as 1) it's literally a minute's walk, 2) cheap, 3) didn't know of many other places, and 4) at the time there were a couple good girls

Typically, you get your money's worth, but it's very rare they have a decent girl, and the lineup is very rarely more than 2 or 3 girls.
    Last several times I've been, lineup was never enough either in numbers or quality (usually both), so I'd just go home. It was only the option those last times due to no reliable public transport to (and especially from) the city for good ol Ginza.

I appreciate those times that I did have a good punt, but being so few and far between, you'd be better off sticking with places that consistently provide good service.

TL;DR very rarely one good girl, not worth the patience.
    The place used to have a lot of young WL. I met quite a few women aged 20-23 in the past. More recently looking at the rosters 485 Rockdale did have a stable roster of WL.

It is in a very good location, 2 minutes walk from a major train station

But unless you can keep up with the recruiting and ensure women are happy to work there, things will falter

Shame the Australian dollar is falling. Australia is in the same region as all the populous Asian countries

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I used to come to this place a.while back. It was good before they changed owners. A lot of the girls left. Now their roster is half of what it used to be. I believe they used to owned by marrickville and Gladesville