Person's Name : Jodie
Date of Visit : August 2016
Rates : $220 for 30mins
Nationality or Ethnicity : Australian
Services Provided : CBJ. FS
Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Sorry if this review doesn't belong here (feel free to move this to the correct place in the forum) but I wanted to share my 4 punts in 4 days. 2 at asian shops and 2 at non asian shops.This is my 4th punt in 4 days. I was looking for a young 18-20 yo and size 6 for a short 30 minute daytime booking during my lunch break.

I decided to pop down to Liaisons at Edgecliff. After looking at the website, I found Jodie as the closest girl that fit that description so I booked her in.

I arrived and walked in through the back door and greeted by the receptionist and ushered into the waiting room. Jodie walks in dressed in a hot red lingerie. She looked taller than her photo and looked more like a size 8 rather than a size 6 and her photo on the website seemed a little outdated. Anyway we started some small talk into the room and I jumped into the shower. We started chatting away and she seemed like a very easygoing girl that instantly put me at ease.

After showering, I stood next to her and we started making out dfk. She comes around as a very passionate girl and was a huge turn on. I got her on the bed and started sucking on her perky tits and then got her to lie on top of me 69 position. I gave her dayt until her juice was dripping out of her pussy. She seemed really turned on and would suck my cock even harder as I hit the right spot. The view of her ass was so hot I wanted to fuck her. She kept sucking my cock until I got hard. But then something unexpected happened and my cock went soft again! I was turned on but mr happy wasn't following suit :angry: I nearly made this girl cum and as much as I tried it just wouldn't happen.

So I took off the industrial grade thick con and started jacking off myself until the buzzer started ringing and that didn't help either! So as I was jacking off myself on top of her face, she started deeplicking my balls and ass. I was so turned on that I ended up blowing all over her tits as she rubbed my cock all over her nipples. It certainly didn't feel like 30 minutes, but I got into the shower and she started rubbing her ass against my cock (and I wished I had booked for longer), and telling me that I was so good. I know it is their job but this girl made me feel absolutely good about myself. This girl is a definately the type of girl if you met her at a bar, you'd kick it off with her. She's not the hottest girl there but definately outgoing. Would I see her again? Sure maybe just once more so that I can actually bang her properly but that would be it.