Price: $250
    Session Day: Weekend
    Session Time: Daytime
    Estimated Age: 22
    Ethnicity: Australian
    Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
    Body Shape: Athletic
    Body Size: 6 to 8
    Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)

This was my 2nd punt in 4 days and probably one of the best I've had from a non-asian shop. I absolutely enjoyed Savannah (Again please move if this post doesn't belong here). The description on the website was absolutely her as she had an athletic body from playing sports. I popped in randomly on the weekend and there were 4 girls available at the time. Usually I don't go to Tiffany's because they normally have your more curvaceous girls (size10+ girls) on both occasions that I've been and it's not my cup of tea. During the lineup the girls would come in and do a short intro but when I saw Savannah I told her that she was exactly what I was looking for and this seemed to surprise her and gave her a smile on her face.

She led me up to the room and did the regular check and I hopped into the shower. We started small talk until I stepped out of the shower where she sat on the edge of the bed. I started to kiss her neck and then we started to dfk and it was on! I removed her bra and started sucking on her nice young tits, teasing her until I push her onto the bed and begin kissing her neck, tits and down to her nice young pussy. It was nicely shaved with a very thin landing strip. I then told her to turn around in 69 position and I began to lick her like it was going to be my last pussy ever whilst she sucked my cock! And as I was looking so closely at her nice pink pussy I stroked her asshole as I flicked my tongue around her clit at the same time. I licked her so well that she came and I felt it as her asshole contracted at the same time...it was a real sight! She turned around with a smile on her face and said to me, "you're really good at that".

At the point I turned her around and we did missionary followed by doggie where she would be massaging my balls as I pound her and OMG this move alone pushed me over the edge and I came so hard! I finished with a shower and just chat as I was in the shower and getting dressed. After this I felt 10 ft taller!

This girl is fantastic I loved the time I spent with her and wished I booked for more than 30 minutes. Would definitely see her again! The only thing is Hot Caucasian girls dont offer Bbbj otherwise this would've been a 11/10 rating!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review, thanks for sharing.